Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

'Cooperation 2: International' OST album release... Contains vivid thrills

0000313133_001_20220908101003821.jpg?type=w430

'Cooperation 2: International' releases an OST album.  

The movie 'Cooperation 2: International (Director Lee Seok-hoon)', which was released on the 7th, is a North Korean detective 'Chul-ryeong Rim' (Hyun Bin) who met again to catch a global criminal organization, and 'Jin-tae Kang' (Hae-jin Yoo), a South Korean detective. Jack' (Daniel Henney), this is a film about an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who unite for their own purpose.  

At the same time as the release, 'Cooperation 2: International', which is taking the top spot at the box office and creating a box office sensation, will release an OST album at 12 pm on the 8th. This OST album, completed with the participation of music director Hwang Sang-joon, who has been recognized for his unique sophisticated musical sense through various works such as 'Cooperation', 'The Prosecutor's Gaiden', and 'The Pirates: Bandit to the Sea' It is expected to capture the ears of the audience by vividly conveying the triangular cooperation investigation process.  

This OST album, which contains a total of 21 tracks, including the main theme songs 'Cooperation 2' and 'NEW SIREN', and 'Trio', which decorates the end of the highlight action in the second half, is a rhythmic beat and melody based on a strong electronic sound. It will give the audience a vivid pleasure as if riding on a roller coaster. The movie is showing in theaters.  

'Cooperation 2' Jin Seon-gyu "'Son Ye-jin ♥' Hyun Bin, an actor who gives stability... I feel caring for myself"

2022.09.08. 10:59 am

0002637778_001_20220908111101266.jpeg?ty

Spoiler

0000568529_002_20220908105901426.jpg?typ

Actor Jin Seon-gyu mentioned Hyun Bin, who he worked with in the movie 'Cooperation 2: International'. 

On the morning of the 8th, Jin Seon-kyu met Ten Asia online and told various stories about the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (Director Lee Seok-hoon)

'Cooperation 2: International' is a reunion of North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who met again to catch a global criminal organization, as well as New Face overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney). A film about an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives. 

In the drama, Jin Seon-gyu takes on the role of Jang Myung-joon. Myung-Jun Jang, the leader of a global criminal organization who hid in South Korea, is a person who travels around the world committing crimes and doesn't care about any actions or choices to get what he wants.

'Cooperation 2: International', which was released on the 7th, gathered 216,307 people. As a result, it overtook 'Six Five' to become number one at the box office. 

On this day, Jin Seon-gyu said, "It feels so good. The actors were excited and asked, 'How much will you see the first day?' I said that I wanted to receive it for a long time." 

Jin Seon-kyu matched the action with Hyun Bin through 'Cooperation 2: International'. He said, "I also like to use my body. I did a lot of action, but the most surprising thing while matching the action with Bin was that I felt cool and safe and considerate of my opponent." 

He added, "Overall, we filmed the rooftop action for a long time, about 10 days. Even in a dangerous situation (Hyun Bin), he was an actor who gave stability without being dangerous at all. I got a good feeling." 

Jin Seon-gyu said, "The breathing was perfect. Bin's bigger than me. So I tried to bring agility as a weapon. If Bin was agile in the first episode, I tried to stand with a sense of weight in 'Cooperation 2: International'. The balance was right." 

On Chuseok, entertainment is also 'Cooperation 2'... 'Business Fifteen Nights 2' and 'All-Time' together

0000313131_001_20220908095901605.jpg?typ

Both the screen and the TV are collaborations with 'collaboration'.  

While the movie 'Cooperation 2: International (hereinafter referred to as 'Cooperation 2', Director Lee Seok-hoon) started an overwhelming box office race after its official release on the 7th, it is expected that the 'Cooperation 2' team will be able to meet at the CRT during the Chuseok holiday.  

The 'Cooperation 2' team, which boasts a perfect chemistry by matching the breath from 'Cooperation' to 'Cooperation 2', appeared on tvN 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2' broadcast on the 9th, and on the 10th MBC 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' through Daniel Henney. will say hello  
?  
Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, Lim Yoon-ah, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seon-kyu appear in 'Fifteen Nights on a Business Trip 2' to tell a pleasant story about the movie. It is also rumored that the five-person, five-color charms were displayed without adding or subtracting while playing various games with the greatest breath of all, from character quizzes to relay missions.  

0000313131_002_20220908095901653.jpg?typ

Next, Daniel Henney, who returned as a New Face foreign detective Jack, will scramble for 'Point of Omniscient Interfere'. Expectations are high that you will be able to see Daniel Henney's realistic daily life as well as the strong loyalty and atmosphere of the 'Cooperation 2: International' team, which started in full-fledged publicity activities. Through the preview trailer, Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney, who reunited after 17 years with 'Cooperation 2' following the drama 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon', have been revealed, raising the curiosity of viewers already. 

'Cooperation 2' is an unpredictable triangular collaboration between North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and New Face overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney) who meet again to catch a global criminal organization. It's an investigation film. It is a work that will occupy both the screen and the CRT during the Chuseok holiday, raising the level of attention. 

Daniel Henney and Hyun Bin, reuniting after 17 years of 'Kim Sam-soon'... A dazzling two-shot (while participating)

0001498207_001_20220908094901442.jpg?typ

(Export News Intern Reporter Lee Ye-jin) Actor Daniel Henney is going to scramble for 'At War'. 

In the 216th episode of MBC's entertainment program 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' (hereinafter 'All-Time'), which will be aired on the 10th, actor Daniel Henney, who attended the premiere of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', will be revealed. 

In the recent recording, Daniel Henney attended the press preview of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' and met with actors Hyun Bin, Hae Hae-jin, Jin Seon-gyu, and Yoona, who appeared together, and gave off a pleasant 'brother' chemistry.

0001498207_002_20220908094901496.jpg?type=w430

In particular, the meeting between Daniel Henney and actor Hyun Bin, who worked together in the 2005 MBC drama 'My Name is Sam-soon', is expected, raising expectations. 

The picturesque visual two-shot of the two, which will be released after 17 years of 'My Name is Sam-soon Kim', is expected to provide viewers with an eye-opener. 

Meanwhile, Daniel Henney, who has been participating in the press preview for a long time, goes on stage with a more tense expression than ever. In a state of super-tension, he is curious about whether he will be able to finish the preview safely. 

The two-shot with Hyun Bin, which will be released after 17 years, can be seen on the 10th at 'Point of Omniscient Interfere'. 

[2022/09/08]<Confidential Assignment 2: International> 2nd Day Box Office 

▪️ Same Day Audience : 66,000  (CGV ONLY) |

▪️ Cumulative Audience : 227,000 (CGV ONLY) | 284,896 (Kobiz)

▪️ Sales Share: 74%(Kobiz)

CGV 

E02-BC56-D-9-A74-4-DE9-A580-C093-A075-D5

Kobiz Real-Time Box Office Sales & Pre-Order Sales

Spoiler

3-F824-EAD-4-CAB-45-A4-B54-A-6617012-ECA

3692-A576-91-CD-4175-BFF8-8-B95-FF3-E561

Pre-Order

7-FBCCE35-E798-4-C52-8820-EB910-BA52-E91

CGV Golden Egg Index 94%

F4-E91-B17-1200-4452-A8-B8-F7-EBD702251-
Source: CGV & KOBIZ

Hyun Bin, comeback after marriage 'Cooperation 2: International' is more topical than his previous work

[Internal and External Economic TV]

Can 'Cooperation 2: International' overcome the stronghold of its predecessor? Borrowing the power of 'Cooperation', which mobilized 7.81 million spectators, a lot of interest was gathered even before the release. 

According to the results of a survey conducted by Big Data company TDI (TDI, CEO Lee Seung-joo) with the analysis platform Data Dragon, in the four days before the release, the number of searches for 'Cooperation 2' was about 426,600.

B51-C4-E9-C-F569-43-BA-8-C2-A-D9-AC98720

This is about 1.7 times more than the 261,200 searches in the four days before the release date (1/18) of the first 'Cooperation' in 2017.

The total number of audiences counted on the opening day was more than 210,000, surpassing about 150,000 of the previous film, and took the top spot at the box office.

The reviews from visitors are also very positive. CGV Golden Egg Index 94%, Lotte Cinema audience rating 9.2 points, Megabox actual viewing rating 8.8 points, Naver audience rating 8.11 points, etc.

[Movie Ranking] September 7th (Wednesday) 1st place (77.5%) 'Cooperation 2: International',  2nd place 'Six Deaths' (6.1%)... 1st place in reservation market share 'Cooperation 2: International'

SOURCE

[TOP STAR NEWS]
 The number one audience was 'Cooperation 2: International'
released on September 7, starring Hyun Bin, Haejin Yoo, Yoona, Daniel Henney, and Seonkyu Jin, watched by 216,311 people (77.5%), cumulative audience number was 227,409, the number of screenings yesterday was 10,152, and the cumulative sales amounted to 2.2 billion won.

Spoiler

9-C8751-DF-A9-D6-4-A7-D-980-F-18432-B289

The real-time reservation share ranked first in 'Cooperation 2: International' (261,397 persons, 64.3%)

Spoiler

3-E08-F85-D-EE54-4-BFD-B0-BD-8225-B5760-