Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hyun Bin  Son Ye-jin, the decisive reason to get married in March

2022.02.11. 11:06 am

0000792460_001_20220211110603337.jpg?type=w430

[Kim Moon-seok | Kyunghyang] 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the top actors in the entertainment industry, announced their marriage. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first met through the movie 'Negotiation' (directed by Lee Jong-suk), which was released in 2018. After the 'Negotiation', rumors of a love affair between the two were often made due to their perfect chemistry, and as witnesses and photos of their accompanying US trip were revealed, the devotees became a fact. 

In the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which ended in 2020, she announced that they had developed into lovers while breathing together as a counterpart. And after about two years of public dating, the two announced their marriage on the same day. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will get married in March in Seoul. In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic, the two plan to hold a private wedding with only their parents and a small number of acquaintances invited.

The reason the two decided to have their wedding in March is because of the active encouragement of their parents. 

An entertainment industry official who knows the two well said, "I know that the parents of both families actively promoted the marriage. Both of them are old, so I know that they urged them not to delay any longer and to catch the date quickly.” 

In addition, both actors, the representative actors of the entertainment industry, chose March to avoid filming schedules. 

Both agencies said, "As it is a difficult time due to the corona virus, it will be held privately according to the opinions of the two people who want to hold the ceremony quietly with their parents and acquaintances." 

Son Ye-jin posted on Instagram, "I have someone I can spend the rest of my life with. He is a very warm and reliable person just to be together.” “I thought it was something unexpected for a man and woman to meet, share their hearts, and promise a future, but we came here naturally. Thank you to all that surrounds us that has made our relationship our destiny.” 

On the same day, Hyun Bin also posted on the official Instagram of her agency VAST Entertainment, "I'm going to make an important decision to get married and carefully step into the second act of her life. I think you will be happy to support our first step with the warm and affectionate gaze you have sent us so far.” 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000792460

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"It's not a premarital pregnancy" Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin 100 years of hope... Even the Japanese archipelago is excited

2022.02.11. 10:23 am

Reporter Jo Yeon-kyung | JTBC

0000289334_001_20220211102301678.jpg?type=w430

The news of the marriage between Hyun Bin (41) and Son Ye-jin (41) made global fans excited all night long. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin announced on the 10th that they got married after about two years of dating. Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's agency announced, "Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin have entered into a 100-year relationship as partners who will spend their lives together.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin even shared the news of their marriage through SNS before their official entry. Son Ye-jin confessed, "I have found someone I can spend the rest of my life with. He is a warm and reliable person just being with me. I am grateful for everything around us that made our relationship our destiny."  

Hyun Bin said, "I've made an important decision to get married and I'm going to carefully step into the second act of my life. I made a promise to her who always makes me smile. Let's walk through the days ahead together. Cheer on our first step with joy. I think it will be given to you,” he said with a serious yet excited heart. 

Spoiler

0000289334_002_20220211102301721.jpg?type=w430

0000289334_003_20220211102301765.jpg?type=w430

Recently in the industry, rumors that 'Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are preparing to get married' spread rapidly in the industry, but even at the time of the announcement of their relationship, as they repeatedly denied the marriage rumors that had been passed down, the official who thought that this rumor would be a part of that. are the majority However, this rumor did not end as a Lunar New Year, but became a reality.  

Due to the surprise decision, there are even rumors of a premarital pregnancy in some circles. However, a close aide of the couple dismissed it, saying, "It's not a pregnancy before marriage. It's just a promise of the future with mutual trust and deep feelings, and the marriage proceeds."  

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who first met in the work through the movie 'Negotiation' (2018), were rumored to be dating with the success of the drama 'Crash Landing on You' (2019). I left it  

At the news of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's marriage, congratulatory messages poured in, not only in Korea but also abroad. In particular, as 'Crash Landing on You' was very popular in Japan, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin took control of the Japanese Twitter Silt (real-time trend) and quickly reported their news in Japanese media and took over portal sites. 

0000289334_004_20220211102301810.jpg?type=w430

Associates were also excited. Japanese Netflix shared the news of the two actors' marriage through Twitter, and TVING also introduced a collection of their filmography as 'Nunhogang couple, Hyunbin X Son Yejin'. The Swiss embassy in Korea congratulated the wedding with hearts and Swiss flag emoticons by posting the ending stills of 'Crash Landing on You' filmed in Switzerland. Reports and congratulations are also saturated in various countries such as China, Indonesia and the Philippines.  

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who have completed a love like a movie and a drama, are expected to continue their active activities as actors after marriage. Son Ye-jin will return to the CRT after two years through JTBC's 'Thirty Nine', which will be aired for the first time on the 16th, and Hyun Bin will work hard on the screen. She finished filming for 'Negotiation' and 'Cooperation 2: International', and she confirmed her appearance in 'Harbin' early.  

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's side promised, "We will do our best to show you a better side to repay the love and heart you send."  

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000289334

• Like 1

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20220210013951315
Actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin to tie the knot next month

By sshim@yna.co.kr | February 10, 2022

spacer.png
This file photo shows actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Feb. 10 (Yonhap) -- Star actor Hyun Bin and his on-screen partner in the hit drama "Crash Landing On You," Son Ye-jin, will get married next month after two years of dating, their agencies said Thursday.  The two plan to hold a wedding at an undisclosed place in Seoul next month with only their parents, relatives and friends invited, VAST Entertainment and MSTeam Entertainment said.

The stars also announced their decision to get married on Instagram.

"I have a person with whom I want to spend the rest of my life," Son said on her Instagram account.  "I thought it was something unimaginable for a man and a woman to meet, share their hearts, and promise the future, but I naturally came this far," she said.

As for her lover Hyun Bin, Son said, "Just being together with him makes me feel warm and complete. Please bless the future we will create together."

Hyun said on the official Instagram of his management agency, "I've made an important decision to get married and am trying to step carefully in the second act of my life."

The actors, both 40 years old, became lovers in March 2020 after working together as co-stars of the 2018 film "The Negotiation" and "Crash Landing On You," tvN's 2019-20 hit rom-com TV series.

Hyun rose to stardom in 2003 via the sitcom "Nonstop 4" and became an Asian heartthrob with his roles in "My Lovely Sam-soon," "Secret Garden" and "Crash Landing On You."

Son emerged as the nation's "first love icon" via the films "Lover's Concerto" and "The Classic." Son has since appeared in films, including "A Moment to Remember," "The Art Of Seduction," "My Wife Got Married," and "The Last Princess," as well as TV romance dramas such as "Alone in Love," "Something in the Rain" and "Crash Landing On You."  (END)

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2022/02/11/entertainment/television/Son-Yejin-Hyun-Bin-marriage/20220211111340681.html
Actors Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin to tie the knot

BY SHIN MIN-HEE [shin.minhee@joongang.co.kr] | February 11, 2022

spacer.png

Actors Son Ye-jin, left, and Hyun Bin [ILGAN SPORTS]

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are getting married in March.

Son shared the news on her Instagram account and Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment confirmed the news the same day.   Son wrote that she has found someone whom she wants to spend the rest of her life with, adding “yes… it’s him.”

Son and Hyun Bin revealed in January last year that they were dating. The pair starred as lovers in tvN’s hit television series “Crash Landing on You” (2019-20).

“Even just by being with him he is a warm, reliable person,” Son wrote in her post in Korean. “I’ve always thought that two people meeting, sharing their feelings and promising a future together was something that I couldn’t imagine doing... We’ve come all the way here so naturally. I’m grateful for everything that helped our relationship turn into fate.”

VAST Entertainment said that the couple wishes to have a private wedding with just their family and friends, and asked fans to respect their decision.

Son and Hyun Bin, whose real name is Kim Tae-pyung, had repeatedly denied dating rumors which first began after they co-starred in the crime thriller film “The Negotiation” in 2018. The rumors intensified when Son played a South Korean chaebol heiress and Hyun Bin an elite North Korean officer who fall in love in the romantic comedy "Crash Landing On You.”  At the time, the agencies for the two actors emphasized that their relationship began in March, a month after the conclusion of the TV series in 2020.

Both Son and Hyun Bin earned early fame for their roles in romance dramas before moving into genres such as history and thriller.

Son emerged as the “icon of first love” thanks to the romance films "Lover's Concerto" (2002) and "The Classic" (2003). Afterward she received recognition for more diverse leading roles like in thriller film "The Truth Beneath” (2015) and the historical drama film "The Last Princess" (2016). On TV, she has remained as the queen of melodramas and rom-coms, starring in JTBC’s "Something in the Rain" (2018) and "Crash Landing on You."

Hyun Bin became a heartthrob after starring in the MBC television rom-com series "My Lovely Sam-soon" (2005) and SBS’s “Secret Garden” (2010-11). He then took on the leading roles in the drama film “Late Autumn” (2010), the historical thriller film “The Fatal Encounter” (2014) and the period zombie film “Rampant” (2018).

• Awesome 1

“To see my best friend Hwang Jung-min’s performance…”  Hyun Bin X Son Ye-jin who announced their marriage in March, witnessed a month-month date

2022.02.11. 14:54 PM
Lee Won-seon | INSIGHT KOREA

Insight

[Insight | Reporter Won-seon Lee] 

A sweet dating story of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are about to get married, has been reported.

On the 10th, a number of media outlets said, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin watched a play together recently," borrowing the words of officials from the entertainment industry.

Son Ye-jin's agency said that it is true that the two watched a play, but they did not know which play they watched.

Among them, some say that the play that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin watched was 'Richard III'.

InsightVAST Entertainment

The play 'Richard III' is a play created by world-famous writer Shakespeare with the motif of 'Richard III', a real person during the War of the Roses of England. Currently performing at CJ Towol Theater, Seoul Arts Center.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin seem to have watched the play because of their relationship with Hwang Jung-min, who appeared as the main character of the play. In the past, Hyun Bin revealed her friendship by watching the play 'Oedipus' starring Hwang Jung-min.

Netizens who saw the two at the concert showed reactions such as "Even though they were wearing masks, they were handsome", "Both of them were not physically joking, so they came together", etc.

Although Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin covered their faces with a mask, they boasted a unique aura that caught the attention of many. It is also rumored that the two showed their deep affection by holding each other's hands while waiting to enter the performance.

Insight

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin directly announced the news of their marriage through their respective Instagrams on the 10th.

Son Ye-jin said, "I have someone I can spend the rest of my life with," and Hyun Bin said in a handwritten letter, "I promised to walk the days ahead with her who always makes me smile."

Subsequently, their agency received congratulations by telling them that they would hold a wedding by inviting relatives and acquaintances in some place in Seoul in March.

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/381773

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin of hit K-drama ‘Crash Landing On You’ are getting married

Published 11th February 2022
Written by Yoonjung Seo, CNN SEOUL, South Korea

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA - DECEMBER 09: Actor Hyun-Bin and actress Son Ye-Jin during a press conference of tvN drama 'Crashing Landing On You' at Four Seasons Hotel on December 09, 2019 in Seoul, South Korea. (Photo by The Chosunilbo JNS/Imazins via Getty Images)
Credit: The Chosunilbo JNS/Imazins/Getty Images

South Korean celebrities Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin announced their engagement on Thursday via Instagram. The pair starred in the global hit show "Crash Landing on You," which became one of the country's most-watched drama series after airing on Korean television and Netflix in 2019. 
In the show, Son played Yoon Se-ri, a fashionable heiress and businesswoman who unexpectedly drops into the life of Hyun's character, Ri Jeong Hyeok, a conscientious North Korean military officer and son of a high-ranking official. After a fortuitous paragliding accident, the two meet on the North Korean side of the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), which divides the two Koreas, and eventually fall in love. 
To the delight of the show's fans, the chemistry carried into real life, and the couple are now set to tie the knot after they went public with their relationship in early 2021.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin in a still from "Crash Landing On You" (2019).
Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin in a still from "Crash Landing On You" (2019). Credit: tvN/IMDB

Son posted an image of a miniature ivory-white wedding dress to Instagram with the accompanying caption: "I thought long and hard about how to share this story because it's an important one." Without saying Hyun's name, she wrote she had met someone to spend the rest of her life with. "Yes, it's him... It happened so naturally... But, isn't that destiny?" 
"Please help us celebrate the beginning of our future," she added.

F4-E1693-E-27-E3-40-AE-888-B-7-F225-DED5

An hour later, Hyun posted a message via his agency, VAST Entertainment & Media.

“Jeong Hyeok and Se-ri, who worked together in a show, are about to take their first step together," Hyun said in the Instagram post, referring to their characters' names. 
"Some might have guessed it already. Yes, I have made an important decision to get married, and am about to carefully step into the second phase of my life.
"She always makes me smile and I promised her that we'd spend time together in the days ahead," he added, posting a close-up picture of the two holding hands and a handwritten version of what appeared in the accompanying caption. 
Son's agency, MS Team, confirmed the news of the pair's engagement in a press statement. 
"They will have a wedding ceremony this coming March in Seoul. As it is a difficult time for everyone due to the pandemic, and according to the will of the two actors, the event will be held privately," the statement read. 
Son and Hyun are among South Korea's most popular actors and have international clout among luxury brands looking to break into lucrative Asian markets. Son has worked on campaigns for Italian fashion house Valentino, while Hyun was appointed brand ambassador for Swiss watch manufacturer Omega and Tom Ford Beauty. 
Top image caption: Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin during a press conference of tvN drama "Crashing Landing on You" at the Four Seasons Hotel on December 09, 2019 in Seoul, South Korea.

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-to-get-married/index.html

[2022/02/11] The Embassy of Switzerland in Korea (Swisshanok) posted their congratulations on their FB & IG story

Swisshanok IG story

“Congratulations! I hope to see you again at Honeymoon SWISS.  I am looking forward to it” ~ Swisshanok IG story

FFDBCE07-853-A-43-B3-9-B1-A-8-F100-B372-

Swisshanok FB

“Congratulations on the wedding announcement of actor Son Yejin and Hyunbin.” ~ Swisshanok FB

42689-F55-032-E-45-F1-9773-50-ADFFF0-C98

[2022/02/10] Swisshanok The Embassy of Switzerland in Korea (Swisshanok) got in on the congratulations in their IG story

Spoiler

396-CC59-C-DE88-43-E3-90-A4-A40-B29-CF8-

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's wedding, congratulations from the Swiss Embassy in Korea

2022.02.12. 9:53 am
Reporter Jang Ji-min | Hankyung

Marriage to be held somewhere in Seoul 
Congratulations pouring in from all over the world

0004662855_001_20220212095301070.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin / Photo = Official SNS of the Swiss Embassy in Korea

[Jang Ji-min | Hankyung]

Switzerland also celebrated the wedding news of the star couple. 

On the 10th, on the official SNS operated by the Swiss Embassy in Korea, "Congratulations on the marriage announcement of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin!" was posted. 

The reason why the Swiss embassy in Korea made a congratulatory position is speculated to be because of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' in which the two appeared together. In the play, Switzerland appears as the place where the relationship between the two begins and bears fruit. 

At that time, the number of tourists to the filming location increased rapidly as the drama became very popular in many countries other than Korea and Japan. For that reason, the Swiss embassy in Korea also added, "If you are looking for a wedding venue," he added. 

The stills of 'Crash Landing on You' are also revealed in the published photos. In the photo, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are facing each other, smiling and embracing against the backdrop of the beautiful Swiss Alps, showing a happy atmosphere.

Spoiler
0004662855_002_20220212095301101.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their marriage after two years of dating. The photo shows the two of them at the press conference for the drama 'Crash Landing on You'. /Photo = Hankyung DB

The congratulatory message to Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who will soon be married, is enough to make the fans of 'Crash Landing on You' nostalgic again and make them smile. If you look at it again, there are reactions that the emotion is conveyed intact at that time. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin officially announced that they will be getting married in March in Seoul. Celebration continues not only in the domestic entertainment industry and fans, but also around the world when the news that the two top stars are getting married.

On 2/12/2022 at 1:33 PM, bearcreek said:

[2022/02/11] The Embassy of Switzerland in Korea (Swisshanok) posted their congratulations on their FB & IG story

Swisshanok IG story

“Congratulations! I hope to see you again at Honeymoon SWISS.  I am looking forward to it” ~ Swisshanok IG story

Swisshanok FB

“Congratulations on the wedding announcement of actor Son Yejin and Hyunbin.” ~ Swisshanok FB

[2022/02/10] Swisshanok The Embassy of Switzerland in Korea (Swisshanok) got in on the congratulations in their IG story

Reveal hidden contents

396-CC59-C-DE88-43-E3-90-A4-A40-B29-CF8-

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's wedding, congratulations from the Swiss Embassy in Korea

2022.02.12. 9:53 am
Reporter Jang Ji-min | Hankyung

Marriage to be held somewhere in Seoul 
Congratulations pouring in from all over the world

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin / Photo = Official SNS of the Swiss Embassy in Korea

[Jang Ji-min | Hankyung]

Switzerland also celebrated the wedding news of the star couple. 

On the 10th, on the official SNS operated by the Swiss Embassy in Korea, "Congratulations on the marriage announcement of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin!" was posted. 

The reason why the Swiss embassy in Korea made a congratulatory position is speculated to be because of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' in which the two appeared together. In the play, Switzerland appears as the place where the relationship between the two begins and bears fruit. 

At that time, the number of tourists to the filming location increased rapidly as the drama became very popular in many countries other than Korea and Japan. For that reason, the Swiss embassy in Korea also added, "If you are looking for a wedding venue," he added. 

The stills of 'Crash Landing on You' are also revealed in the published photos. In the photo, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are facing each other, smiling and embracing against the backdrop of the beautiful Swiss Alps, showing a happy atmosphere.

Reveal hidden contents
0004662855_002_20220212095301101.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their marriage after two years of dating. The photo shows the two of them at the press conference for the drama 'Crash Landing on You'. /Photo = Hankyung DB

The congratulatory message to Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who will soon be married, is enough to make the fans of 'Crash Landing on You' nostalgic again and make them smile. If you look at it again, there are reactions that the emotion is conveyed intact at that time. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin officially announced that they will be getting married in March in Seoul. Celebration continues not only in the domestic entertainment industry and fans, but also around the world when the news that the two top stars are getting married.

@bearcreek I love it when she posted a picture of a prop in the shape of a wedding dress. I also love HB post where a photo that seems to be a wedding photo in which the two are holding hands together. It's good that the two will hold a private wedding with parents and acquaintances from both families only.   :kisslevel:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 2/11/2022 at 11:32 AM, bearcreek said:

Hyun Bin wedding news blowing Korea, Japan TV media

@bearcreek amazing and great news ever! What a joy this news is! This has become so popular that many newspapers are also covering this topic. Finally......................they officially tie the knot. Congratulations to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin! Hooray!!! God bless you two! I'm so freaking happy for them.  They came a long way. I've been waiting since last year. I was hoping they get married soon for quite awhile now. Beautiful, beautiful couple !!!!  HB deserves anything good in his life. Ohhh.... I can picture her smiley eyes and  his deep deep dimples during the wedding soon. This is so exciting!   :Megathanks:

1634334565-untitled-1.jpg

• Blob 1

"Our groom?" Entertainer who predicted Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's marriage four years ago.

2022-02-12 15:20

Yoo Hye-ri | Wikitree

Cho Woo-jong's remarks on Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding announcement 're-lighting'
Jo Woo-jong's slip of the tongue, then a sea of laughter.

[Reporter Yoo Hye-ri | Wikitree]

As actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye-jin announced their marriage, broadcaster Cho Woo-jong's remarks are being reexamined.

유튜브 "supershinstudio"

Cho Woo-jong hosted CGV Star Live Talk in September 2018 at CGV Yeongdeungpo in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.

Spoiler

조우종 / 뉴스1

Embarrassed, Jo Woo-jong said, "I'm sorry. As I was hosting the wedding ceremony, I couldn't speak properly," he said, making the scene a laughing stock. It was a cute mistake by Cho Woo-jong, who was a regular host of weddings at the time.

Spoiler

img_20220212143750_1422c7c4.webp

"I had a good chemistry with Son Ye-jin," Hyun Bin said. There's no scene we encounter in the movie, only at the end.  I wondered what it would have been like if we had been breathing in the same air and in the same space," he said.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin said, "I talked with Son Ye-jin to try again in genres such as melodramas and romantic comedies," and added that he would like to meet Son again at the award ceremony.

Later, when news of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's marriage broke out, Cho Woo-jong's "Our Groom" remarks came to the surface again. Netizens are posting a number of " pilgrimage to the Holy Land" comments, saying that Cho Woo-jong had already predicted the marriage of the two four years ago

Spoiler

tvN

On the 10th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced the wedding news on their respective Instagram accounts, saying, "We have someone to share the rest of our lives." 

The two met in the 2018 film "Negotiation," starring together in the 2019 tvN drama "Emergency Arrival of Love," and acknowledging their love affair in 2020.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who have been dating for two years, are set to get married in March.

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/articles/731337

Hyun Bin wedding date is a hot topic in Naver today.  Articles mentioned that the Wedding of the Century will be in mid March.  

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, Marriage of the Century

2022.02.13. 9:00 am

tvN

[Reporter Jeong Hwa | MT Star News]

Star couple Hyunbin (40) and Yejin Son (40) of the same age will get married in March. The two announced their marriage news on SNS on the 10th, respectively. Hyun Bin said, "I'm going to make the important decision of her marriage and step into her cautiously in the second act of her life," and "I promised her that she would always make me smile. Her future days." Let's walk together," he said. Son Ye-jin said, "Everyone, please bless the future we will create together." 

The two plan to hold a private wedding ceremony in mid-March by inviting family and acquaintances from somewhere in Seoul. 

The news of the marriage between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin showed a hot reaction not only in Korea but also abroad. In particular, it was reported as a major breaking news in Japan, where the drama 'Crash Landing on You', in which the two starred in the lead role, caused another Korean wave boom. Japanese fans congratulated them, saying, "It's good enough to pass out." 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin worked together for the first time in the movie 'Negotiation' and then continued their relationship with 'Crash Landing on You'. The two were rumored to be dating several times, but after denying it, they announced that they were officially dating in January 2021. After a year of public dating, the two finally came to fruition in love. 

(skipped unrelated content)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003028015

Hyun Bin, who becomes a 'married man', will catch the box office success after '♥ Son Ye-jin'... Post-marriage works 'Three' [TEN Starfield]

2022.02.13. 7:01 am

<<Noh Gyu Min’s Movie Insider>>  Hyun Bin announces marriage with actress Son Ye-jin in March.  Waiting for release of ‘The Point Nen’ and ‘Confidential Assignment 2: International”.  Director Woo Min-ho’s new movie “Harbin” cranks in in the first half

[Reporter Noh Kyu-min |Ten Asia] 

0000530287_001_20220213072701472.jpg?type=w430

Actor Hyun Bin./ Photo = Ten Asia DB

Actor Hyun Bin becomes a married man in the spring when flowers bloom. She meets her lifelong companion, actress Son Ye-jin, and her life blossoms. He is also planning to start filming a new movie as a 'married man'. Can Hyun Bin, who is foretelling hard work as an actor, with only two movies waiting to be released and one movie to be cranked in, will also be able to make a 'popular flower' this year? 

'Everyone's Lover' now becomes a woman's man.  On the 10th, through the official Instagram of his agency VAST, Hyun Bin said, "I have made an important decision to get married, and I am trying to carefully step into the second act of my life. I promise to walk the days ahead with her who always makes me smile. Jeonghyuk and Seri, who worked together in the work, are trying to take that one step together,” he said, announcing his marriage to Son Ye-jin. 

According to the agency, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will get married in March in Seoul. As it is a difficult time due to the corona virus, only parents and acquaintances of both families will be invited and the event will be held privately.

Previously, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin became close through the movie 'Negotiation' (2018). Attention was drawn to the behavior of the two, who got along particularly well from the beginning, and rumors of a love affair broke out twice. Each time, Hyun Bin denied that she was "not dating". 

Even though the 'dating rumors' broke out twice, Hyun Bin was confident. It was unusual to work together with a partner who had a 'devotional rumor' in another work. It is a drama focusing on the 'love' of two people, tvN's 'Crash Landing on You'. 

'Crash Landing on You' recorded the highest rating of 21.6%. While it was confusing whether the love between Jeong Hyuk and Seri was real or unreal in the play, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s love deepened.

0000530287_002_20220213072701529.jpg?type=w430

And in January of last year, Hyun Bin officially admitted that he was dating Son Ye-jin. The entertainment industry was thrilled with the birth of 'Couple of the Century'. Many fans also welcomed the fact that Jeonghyuk and Seri became a real couple in real life. Since then, interest has been focused on the marriage of the two, who have reached the 'marriage age', and in February 2022, a year later, they finally promised to be together for the rest of their lives. 

Hyun Bin, who debuted in the 2003 KBS drama 'Body Guard', rose to stardom with the 2005 MBC drama 'My Name is Sam-soon'. She tows a rating of 50.2% that she can't imagine for now, and she becomes the drama's prince. Since then, he has solidified his position as a lead actor through several works, and in 2010, he reached his second heyday with the SBS drama 'Secret Garden'. In particular, in each of the works he appeared in, he showed a romance with the other actresses, causing excitement in the viewers, always causing 'Hyunbin's sickness'. 

It was different in the movie. From 'Late Autumn', 'Rebellion', 'Outbreak', 'Collaboration' and 'Negotiation', he captivated the audience with his bold acting that is different from the drama in various genres. Most of the box office hits were above par. 'Cooperation' was an invitational hit with 7.81 million people. 

After 'Crash Landing on You', Hyun Bin focused on the movie. He has already finished filming for 'The Point Men' and 'Cooperation: International'. 'The Point Men' is a work based on a real incident in 2007 when 23 Koreans who went to Afghanistan for missionary work were kidnapped by the Taliban, an Afghan militant group. Director Im Soon-rye grabbed the megaphone, and Hyun Bin and Hwang Jung-min played the lead roles. Hyun Bin finished her overseas location in Jordan after her twists and turns amid her COVID-19 pandemic.

0000530287_003_20220213072701571.jpg?type=w430

Expectations are also high for 'Confidential Assignment 2: International'.  'Confidential Assignment 2: International' is a North Korean detective sent to South Korea to pursue a brutal and sophisticated criminal organization, a South Korean detective named Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) who volunteered as a partner to return to the Kwangsudae, and Jack (Daniel Henney) of the FBI. ), depicts an unpredictable global cooperative investigation between North and South American detectives united for their own purpose. This is a sequel that comes out five years after the successful 'Cooperation 1', and Hyun Bin takes on the role of Rim Cheol-ryeong following the previous work, providing fun. 

Both films were counted as highly anticipated works from the production stage, but as the corona situation continues, the release schedule has not been confirmed. After Hyun Bin became a married man, it seems that he will present two works to the audience. 

Hyun Bin predicted ten days after his marriage in March. Director Woo Min-ho of 'Inside Men' and 'The Managers of Namsan' is scheduled to start filming 'Harbin'. 'Harbin' is a spy action masterpiece that tells the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to reclaim their homeland in Harbin in the early 1900s. 

In the play, Hyun Bin plays complex emotional acting and actions such as anxiety and responsibility in the midst of the independence movement risking his life and the loneliness of those living in an era in which the country has disappeared. 

What will Hyun Bin look like after becoming a married man? Although he is comfortable mentally, expectations are already rising for Hyun Bin's acting, who will be given more responsibility. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000530287

• Like 1

*** tvN has released these photos from the drama that had not previously been distributed. I heard that the filming for the romance drama of SYJ will finish before the wedding date next month. HB for his part, has already completed filming for "Confidential Assignment 2" and "The Point Men" which are expected to be released in theaters sometime this year.   :kisslevel:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Behind-the-scenes Stills for "Crash Landing on You"

photo1428498.jpg

photo1428497.jpg

photo1428496.jpg

credit : William Schwartz

• Blob 1

6 hours ago, bearcreek said:

Hyun Bin wedding date is a hot topic in Naver today.  Articles mentioned that the Wedding of the Century will be in mid March. 

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, Marriage of the Century

2022.02.13. 9:00 am

[Reporter Jeong Hwa | MT Star News]

Star couple Hyunbin (40) and Yejin Son (40) of the same age will get married in March. The two announced their marriage news on SNS on the 10th, respectively. Hyun Bin said, "I'm going to make the important decision of her marriage and step into her cautiously in the second act of her life," and "I promised her that she would always make me smile. Her future days." Let's walk together," he said. Son Ye-jin said, "Everyone, please bless the future we will create together." 

The two plan to hold a private wedding ceremony in mid-March by inviting family and acquaintances from somewhere in Seoul. 

The news of the marriage between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin showed a hot reaction not only in Korea but also abroad. In particular, it was reported as a major breaking news in Japan, where the drama 'Crash Landing on You', in which the two starred in the lead role, caused another Korean wave boom. Japanese fans congratulated them, saying, "It's good enough to pass out." 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin worked together for the first time in the movie 'Negotiation' and then continued their relationship with 'Crash Landing on You'. The two were rumored to be dating several times, but after denying it, they announced that they were officially dating in January 2021. After a year of public dating, the two finally came to fruition in love. 

(skipped unrelated content)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003028015

@bearcreek thanks for sharing this. They're one of A-lister couples who went successfully from reel to real. This is really every shippers dream come true. tvN & Netflix networks congratulated them by posting pictures of them from "CLOY" especially Netflix Japan. There were also posts from Swiss Embassy from their official FB page. The drama did a lot for Swiss tourism - hahaha - I love that  hand-holding scenes that's super sweet for sure. A lot of their couple pictures were taken in Switzerland. The drama aired on tvN terrestrially in SK and was broadcast to the rest of the world audience via Netflix, and the drama  was a huge HIT for both platforms. The drama will have US remake and the timing of their wedding is good boost for this remake. SYJ is a person who is so pure and simple, with no scandal at all. Everyone writes about their upcoming wedding, even CNN wrote about it. Isn't that amazing? They're making news on all media outlets, both domestic & global.   :Megalol:

• Awesome 1

@willenette  I love the fact that  Hyun Bin chose Ri Jeonghyeok and Yoon Seri hand holding pic taken in Swiss and his MASTERPIECE handwritten letter poetically announced his marriage and Son Ye miniature wedding dress and her lovely post.  

Nation Treasure meets  Nation First Love, reel to real, colleagues to friends to Nation Couple and soon married couple living happily ever after…  

Hyun Bin mentioned in his past interviews his dream of having a family someday and looking forward to that future.    

Son Yejin finished filming her drama  “Thirty, Nine” last month.  She plans to make announcement AFTER the drama but she blew up the internet with her “My Love now is my First Love” teaser released by tvN on 02/09 nite and goes viral on 02/10.  LOL, they ended up announcing that nite (02/10) at 9:03pm KST (Hyun Bin leading) ahead of her JTBC Wed~Thur drama first broadcast this Wed 02/16, 12 episode drama.  Probably they also concerned that their wedding rumours could resurface like during CLOY airing and damage the work.

They BOTH do not like their private life overshadow their projects.

They would have announced a few days before OR on the day of the wedding like Rain & KTH, if tvN did not released  “You Quiz on the Block” Son Yejin teaser lol. 

Media posted Won Bin private wedding of 50 guests from his agency and Rain wedding too.   So, I do think we will get to see Hyun Bin & Son Yejin preup and wedding photos from Hyun Bin The Space, their agenices, stylists and sponsors.  

They will share what they want to share.  It’s the Wedding of the Century, everyone is looking forward to March.  Can’t wait to see dashing groom in Tom Ford tux (maybe?), his favourite brand. 

:foryou:

D-3 Still feels like a dream so surreal. 

“I promised her, who always makes me smile, that I would be with her every step of the way now and forever” ~ Hyun Bin, 2022/02/10

This is also an UNRELEASED HD photo hahaha reserved for Hyun Bin. :lol:

D1-CE7-B74-B15-B-4-A7-B-A38-D-4743-FA323

Netflix posted  a day AFTER  their announcement.

D5-EA69-C4-A682-4873-9-DCF-14-A40-C6-C1-

tvN only released these 2 still cuts in 2020 when CLOY aired.

1-A4-BA6-A3-CD80-466-B-BC8-F-3-C3-DD9652

Spoiler

A2-EDBE18-8-E1-B-45-DD-9415-1-E1-B827-A8

• Like 1

OSEN article looking back to this joint CF of Hyun Binand his fiance Son Yejin for Smart Communications Philippines released on 2021/02/14 Valentines Day!

:heart4:

[Oh! Time Machine] Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, signs of marriage from the first accompanying advertisement?...

2022.02.14. 5:04 am

0004556916_001_20220214050802967.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN = Reporter Ji Hyeong-jun] Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are having photo time. /jpnews@osen.co.kr

[OSEN=Reporter Hwiseon Yeon]

Is it because of the past February 14, Valentine's Day, an anniversary for lovers? 
A pair of star couples admitted the dating rumors and the first accompanying advertisement was released, creating a pink heart. 

Today, N years ago in the entertainment industry where there was no wind, I rode the OSEN time machine and looked back. 

0004556916_002_20220214050802991.jpeg?type=w430

#Hyunbin♥Son Yejin, after admitting the dating rumors, the first accompanying advertisement was released... Until the marriage announcement was announced.

on February 14th (Korean time), an advertisement for a Philippines news agency in which Hyunbin and Son Yejin appeared together was released. 

Previously, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced that they were dating and became a public couple. The advertisement attracted the attention of fans around the world as it was the first advertisement that the two appeared together after their public devotees. 

Moreover, it is known that the advertisement was specially made for Valentine's Day as an advertisement for the leading telecommunication company in the Philippines. In the video, Son Ye-jin, who was in the online world, receives sunflower flowers from Hyun Bin and turns into reality, and the two people meet at the terminal to express their affection. 

Spoiler

0004556916_003_20220214050803000.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN = Reporter Ji Hyeong-jun] Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are having a meeting. /jpnews@osen.co.kr

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who made excitement not only in Korea but also in the Philippines with their first accompanying advertisement, surprised the world once more with the recent marriage announcement. On the 10th, Hyun Bin announced the marriage through her agency's official SNS, and Son Ye-jin through her personal SNS. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who opened the second act of their life as a couple from a top star couple, are still attracting the attention of fans. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004556916

• Awesome 1

[2022/02/14]  2022 Overseas Hallyu Survey made by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism  with KFICC.  

Hyun Bin make it to 2nd place as Top Hallyu Actor even he has no movie out yet

http://m.kofice.or.kr/index.asp

✔ Korean Actor : Hyun Bin ~ 2nd place
 ✔ Korean Drama : <Crash Landing On You> ~ 2nd place

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin get married → 'Crash Landing on You' runs backwards ... Netflix top 10 in 9 countries

SOURCE

Crash-Landing-On-You.jpg

[SINGLELIST]
Crash Landing on You' is also being re-evaluated on the news of the marriage between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

According to Netflix today's TOP 10 content in Korea on the 14th, the drama 'Crash Landing on You' ranked 9th. 'Crash Landing on You' is a tvN drama that ended in February 2020.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their marriage on the 10th after about a year of public dating. In March, the three of them signed a 100-year marriage contract at a private ceremony in which family and acquaintances were invited.

Shortly after the announcement of the marriage, various countries introduced it and realized the hot popularity. In particular, 'Crash Landing on You' has received great love not only from Asian countries such as Japan, but also from Europe and the United States, so the couple's marriage drew more attention. 

As a result, 'Crash Landing on You' vomited the spirit of running backwards again after about two years after the end. Not only in Korea, but also in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand, 'Crash Landing on You' ranks in the top 10 in the TV show category.

• Like 1