[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

OMG! this episode! i just can't... eric totally cracked me up when he started calling minwoo "stupid" especially when he said "stupid M-Style!" and "you Snoop Dogg? bow wow!" i feel bad for minwoo though. he looked so fed up but he just hid it. another one was when andy asked minwoo what his english name will be and they ended up naming him "Special Stupid."
tumblr_mael6zjrvI1rrwl57o3_250.gifcr: muggleprincess501
hyesung definitely loves Gangnam Style. haha! he doesn't sounds like PSY though like what he said.. i guess, just a little? and yes! next saturday.. the day that i've been waiting for. Shinhwa and Super Junior! another ranking again. Dongwan got 1st, Minwoo's last and RicSyung's on 3rd. i wonder what the ranking's all about.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am waiting for episode 23 and 24 to be uploaded so I can download it and re-watch it. Not too sure who will be subbing those two episodes, maybe SFsubs or Shia? Apparently OrangeBlossom aka Jeannious posted on her blog that she will be subbing from episode 26 and onwards, so we will have to wait patiently for her.

Archived