[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

@margaux Yeah. Though he's my bias. If he talks continuously when we do fishing, I'll end up pushing him to the pond. So noisy. LOL . I love to see Eric when he does fishing. Fishing like a boss!! Wait..He IS a boss.. :P
 tumblr_m7xsrwVnNv1qciizwo3_250.giftumblr_m7xsrwVnNv1qciizwo2_250.gif

And i cant understand why the Local Team can eat watermelon while the cow does her business in front of them . Ugh. Gross.

Btw, it's so nice to see the Hyungs wear Andy's glasses.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sorcy79au

why does hyesung always looks so clean compare to eric and andy? haha! is he Legolas the second?

anyway.. hyesung is so talkative and annoying in episode 20. haha! can't wait for ep.21.. there will be a cooking battle between ricsyung. and i think it will be a continuation of hyesung's talkativeness.

Guest margaux

@OrangeSHCJ he's my bias too. when i was watching it.. i was like "stop talking, jung pilkyo! just go fish!" i don't know if he was just trying to richard simmons junjin or what.. he's still cute though especially when he caught a fish.
img-1343638334360.gifcr: AlillikeME weibo + urihyesung's tumblr

HAHAHA!!! Legolas II!

I love it!!  =))

Though I have wondered about that too. He seems to be exceptionally talented at keeping his image perfect...except in the second episode when they were in the pool. That was funny.

Hyesung's like me when it comes to fishing haha. I love fishing, but I don't have the patience to quietly wait, so I talk ALOT! HAHA. My family gets annoyed all the time, especially my dad hehe. I can't wait for subs. I was so busy last weekend, I didn't get to do anything...and I feel like I didn't even get a weekend...

Guest matin

Haha. Hyesung seriously talks a lot! This reminds me of their X-Files Driving episode...haha...Hyesung just couldn't shut up about his "baby bird Jin." Dongwan even got annoyed by it haha. 

Poor wannie. He didn't caught even one fish. hehe. For some unknown reason, I'm anticipating that the beads will show up again, and Jinnie did not disappoint me. Hehehe. He's so addicted to the game now. And oh, I remember donkey. The donkey which looks like the donkey from shrek. It made me laugh a lot.

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

I have a question related to Episode 20 and Andy. during the Shinhwa War segment where they played with waterguns, isn't it the same place where Andy and Solbi (from We Got Married Season1) went to? during that episode they also collected milk from cows. it really looks like the same place. I hope someone can answer my question

Guest Animeuver

@heartbreak_warfare22 : I read it somewhere that it is the place from Andy and Solbi, (and I think the gundam couple went there too? o.o) I can't be sure since I never watched wgm with them in it. .__.;;
---
Tomorrow's the night~!
Waiting to see:1. their makeshift Pocheon song.2. the battle between Moon-chef and Shin-chef3. who will lose and sleep outdoors4. and of course, hidden camera for hyesung! :D I knew it would be the members' hidden camera...(maybe hyesung will know, since he is rather sharp, but wells...)

Guest margaux

i knew it.. episode 21 is the continuation of annoying hyesung. he just couldn't shut up. i even waited for minwoo to hit him. hahaha! no doubt the members decided to prank him.. nevertheless, i still love him. he's just too hyper in this episode (and last saturday's episode).
anyway... magnae still acts like one. :)
tumblr_m88tx0NzdK1r4lvtoo1_400.gif

Guest rose_liana

Last night episode 21 really daebak!! Hyesung continue to be annoying lol he nags so much especially during the cooking session and Minwoo so pissed off. Minwoo said he cant live with Hyesung if he was a woman LOL compare to Dongwan, in the past 2 episodes, Hyesung so talkative and seem much more like ahjumma.. but, the highlight of the episode to me is the singing part!! OMG!! Our talented Shinhwa creating random Pocheon and Sujong song hahaha i cant stop laughing! hopefully despite the Olympic still continue on, last night episode rating will be better than last week! 
Streaming on Youtube Shinhwa Broadcast ep 21 Full 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83zejEeqGto
My most favorite part, the impromptu song part! 

this song gonna be another favorite random song by Shinhwa after Banana and Burger song!! XD
and for those who want to download Po-Cheon Song, here you go!http://www.mediafire.com/?nekh5e29hd5osrccredit Shinhwa_Project/Shinhwa_updates @twitter
and next week is the BEST FRIEND Channel.. seem those invited netizen will vote for their favourite Best Friend among Shinhwa members! i cant wait!!!
*off to rewatch Shinhwa awesomeness again!

Guest chaphy

LOL...episode 21 daebak!!! I really love since hyesung can't keep his prince (or princess??) image..hahaha

But i'm really love eric and junjin...this two keep show me their different side... =)) =))

Archived