[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Guest margaux

so this is what halmoni's talking about. haha! she's quite a pervie too?
tumblr_m7kp2lBdZc1qgjshno1_500.jpgtumblr_m7kp2lBdZc1qgjshno2_250.gif tumblr_m7kp2lBdZc1qgjshno3_250.giftumblr_m7kp2lBdZc1qgjshno4_250.gif tumblr_m7kp2lBdZc1qgjshno5_250.giftumblr_m7kp2lBdZc1qgjshno6_250.gif tumblr_m7kp2lBdZc1qgjshno7_250.gifcr: carmendove's tumblrtranslation cr: axerine

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez this forum needs a fix. Stat!

Wow Wannie looks freshly GOOD! That reminds me, I wanna watch his movie Deranged on 27th because it premieres at LA CGV cinema which is an hour away... mmm, it's a bit long drive, though. My friend and I wanted to be supportive for him so I'll figure a way out. :D

And I thought that picture is from their Roygen CF?

Guest margaux

i think the next episode (after Shinhwa Outing) will be Bestfriends Channel based on the stage backdrop. and i think this is the one where they asked for male extras.
tumblr_m7jr9kggOr1rscl2po1_1280.jpgcr: as tagged + axerine + shinhwa_empire's tumblr
and i really love this part.. even white team won, they still helped minwoo to finish the spicy jjamppong coz he couldn't handle spicy food.♥
tumblr_m7llspit7Y1qgjshno8_250.gifcr: carmendove's tumblr

Guest She0212

Hello guys ! Do you know the evolution of the viewers rating during these past few weeks ? I hope their broadcast will be airing for a long long loooong time, it's juste amazing and they are awesome !!

Guest sorcy79au

so this is what halmoni's talking about. haha! she's quite a pervie too?

cr: carmendove's tumblrtranslation cr: axerine

Last weeks episode was alright. I thought the previous one was funnier, WELL there's no English sub yet so I can't say it's not that funny haha. I shall wait to watch it with subs to understand fully what they're talking about. In the meantime there are two things I wanna watch: Shinhwa's suit CF and their follow-up interview! I'm dying to see them! 

The grandmother is so...LOL Poor guys. I burst out laughing seeing them trying to hold in their laughter. I can't believe the show its nearing it's 30th episode! Hopefully they'll extend it *crosses fingers* Can't wait for the Shinhwa FO remake, too. Maybe next will be Running Man Shinhwa =)

Yeyyyy! Just done watching ep 19. My favorite part was the green pancake theater. It was so hilarious. I think Andy is the most creative one among the members. And I also laughed so hard when Junjin is trying to whistle but there's no sound coming from his mouth.

^instead he was blowing! HAHA!

@Jen. Nice job on the layout! I wanna let you know that you better delete all MF links for an episode 1 because it's all dead including sharsharpee's, too. I'll let you know once I finish re-uploading then you can add my livejournal. :)

HAHA. Episode 19 was hilarious, I was wrong. I had many LOL moments.

My favorite moments:-M falling down...oh so gentlemanly. -Shinhwa charming erotic grandma.-Andy's drunk acting, he was really good haha, I was like woah Andy you sound like you were really drunk.  -Junjin's attempt to whistle...not only was I laughing because nothing came out, I was laughing at his expression hahaha. I can't seem to take his facial expression off my mind. I think it's gonna haunt me forever haha. 

Guest anjoschka178

Episode 20 is up on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vogY6WnIW24&feature=youtu.be

thanks to sera0216

Guest margaux

why does hyesung always looks so clean compare to eric and andy? haha! is he Legolas the second?
legolas.png
anyway.. hyesung is so talkative and annoying in episode 20. haha! can't wait for ep.21.. there will be a cooking battle between ricsyung. and i think it will be a continuation of hyesung's talkativeness.

Archived