Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@scullaaay  Thanks ! So she might not be able to stay till the end at Jeongseon .. bummer !! Madam Oksunbong has another job to do !! Choi Won Young is married to Shim Yi Young who was in Suspicious Housekeeper with JW.  Wow !! It's a small world after all ... 

• Like 6

@scullaaay  Thanks ! So she might not be able to stay till the end at Jeongseon .. bummer !! Madam Oksunbong has another job to do !! Choi Won Young is married to Shim Yi Young who was in Suspicious Housekeeper with JW.  Wow !! It's a small world after all ... 

I know :( but I think they filmed SHJ's episode on Sunday which was a day early than their usual filming schedule. I have a feeling that she'd be in that episode. lol.

• Like 3

I know :( but I think they filmed SHJ's episode on Sunday which was a day early than their usual filming schedule. I have a feeling that she'd be in that episode. lol.

Really ?? I hope hope hope so !! Can't get enough of her with Seo Jinnie !! 

• Like 5

Nowdays just thinking of our porter couple.. hoping that our JW and LSJ will really make it till the end..although JW had started shooting her new drama today..I more excited to know about our couple in TMAD than JW new drama..Hoping they still can spend time together although both of them busy with hectic shedules..

Nowdays just thinking of our porter couple.. hoping that our JW and LSJ will really make it till the end..although JW had started shooting her new drama today..I more excited to know about our couple in TMAD than JW new drama..Hoping they still can spend time together although both of them busy with hectic shedules..

If there's a will, there's a way ... lol !

• Like 5

actually tilac, I am so afraid of shipping couple like this because so far none had been workout as I wish for..but will keep on sailing with our lovely couple because they really suit each other very much...sometimes just felt liked a dream because our couple always be paired when we miss them..the gratitude should be given mostly to NA PD..hoping he also helping our couple to reunite forever..

You know when Han Ye Seul was filming "Birth of a Beauty" last year, she texted or call her b/f whenever she had breaks and she would see him in the evening or when she had no shooting. So I guess SJ and JW can do the same or similar things. 

Edited by tilac
  • Like 6

I think GOF and TMAD changes Dramabeans opinion towards her. that's funny..they never care to discuss about her dramas before. but after watching her in GOF and TMAD, they seems very attracht to her real personality.

they even said how she's a good actress because in real, her face couldn't hide her real feeling lmao

• Like 8

I think GOF and TMAD changes Dramabeans opinion towards her. that's funny..they never care to discuss about her dramas before. but after watching her in GOF and TMAD, they seems very attracht to her real personality.

they even said how she's a good actress because in real, her face couldn't hide her real feeling lmao

Well, that's a good thing then.

I'm so excited!

• Like 5

July 9, 2015

Choi Ji-woo to play lead role in new TV drama

Actress Choi Ji-woo has decided to appear in a tvN new drama series, “Our Heaven.” 

Her agency YG Entertainment confirmed that she will take a lead role in the drama on the cable channel.

Choi will play the central character named Ha No-ra, a middle-aged South Korean woman who attempts to restart her life.

Choi is set to make a comeback on the small screen about a year since playing a role for the SBS drama “Temptation.”

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

@scullaaay  Ya think ?? She's glowing ?? Does she look like a woman in love ?? 

@scullaaay  Ya think ?? She's glowing ?? Does she look like a woman in love ?? 

Jiwoo!!! 

@chicchocolate.  There is another picture of them where you can see SJ holding the umbrella.

HLovely!!!.  This lady is obviously  inspired and empowered.  At the airport upon their arrival from Greece, she had that look and demeanor  of someone so expressive of joy and secret happiness. Jiwooshi, live and love and be more tolerant of SJ hyung as NaPD said. :huh:

@scullaaay, thanx for the pics

Starjiwoo and possibly Jiwoo is at the orphanage right now volunteering.  I wish I am there helping out too :( .

I think she was there at the orphanage this year. I read it somewhere but not confirmed yet .. will wait to find out.  StarJiwoo will sure let us know if she was there today.

CJW was ranked 37 out of 50 most beautiful actresses.  Kim Tae Hee, her bff ranked first.  In my opinion, CJW should be in the top 10, if not number 1.  

its alright as long as CJW  is in the list,maybe there must be have boycott if CJW isn't in the list LOL!!!0

@BLUFEATHERS It's a long shot, but who knows maybe my stalking skills might just come in handy. Hahaha.

By the way, somebody translate this article please http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002704855&lfrom=twitter

I'm not sure how accurate Mr. Google's translation is, but looks like our fav girl was chosen as the female celebrity people would want to travel with? LOL. Kim Soo-hyun for the male celeb, and LSJ came in second? HELP.

Þ

@chrc Hi, I have plans to visit Korea in June next year too. When you mention to drop a pm to Starjiwoo webmaster, do we just drop a query in the Freeboard?

@littlex2000  hopefully you are able to visit Korea this year. If you do, do share with us your experience:lol:

It's so exciting to know that JW is going to starr in a new movie though it's not confirm yet...heee...if only SJ is starring the opp rol with her, then it would be so interesting! Yes?

@scullaaay you've noticed the look JW gave SJ too at that scene? I think she was really surprised and she definitely felt all sweet inside suddenly...if she's still considering how far to go in their relationship, that would have added brownie points on SJ sideB)

@littlex2000 do let us know if you are going.... maybe we can do some simple fans project... like cards with our message.. so that she know she have fans outside korea/japan... hehehe just my 2 cents.

@chiqchocolate Well the event is the orphanage volunteering on June 8.  I am still scrambling to see if I can go.  It is such a short notice.  I really want to go, but I am kinda scared.  I have never travel outside of the U.S by myself before and never to Korea.  I don't know the language and don't know the city, big challenges :( .  Anyone interested in going to this volunteering thing.  Anyway, I will let you know asap if I can go to this.  

@Chrc Thank you for the info. I would love to meet her in person but I will need to learn Korean first. My question is when we contact StarJiwoo via PM .. does it have to be in Korean or English will do ?? And are you coming back to be active in Soompi again ?? Would love to have you back tho !! Oh ... one more important request ... if you get a hold of your Korean fan who has met JW many times .. Can she relay the message to JW that we'd love to see her walking down the aisle with .......  soon ?? -- I'm just joking on this one but I silently meant it ... lol !!

from this thread at Starjiwoo http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/2473566  
 June Birthday Celebrate Volunteer at the nursery ka.....but still not confirm if Jiwoo will attend or not.
Date: June 8, 2015 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Thanks @annichoi  I saw that on Starjiwoo too.  How do you join in with the volunteer at the nursery?  Do you have to sign up and how do you do that?  I didn't see anything about starjiwoo mentioning signing up to volunteer.  June is coming up and for me it is too late to plan to join in with the volunteer anyway.  I would like to join in with the volunteering one of these days, but I would need plenty of advance notice.  I am hoping that maybe I can attend the starjiwoo anniversary if I can get the time off from work.  Still I have to find out when it if first and that plane ticket is not going to cost an arm and a leg :).  Tilac had mentioned that maybe all of us from Soompi should go as a group.  I think that would be a great idea since we all speak English.  That would give us some support.  I think it would be a lot of fun :) .

@littlex2000 @tilac hi, I am a long-time fan of Ji Woo but was inactive from Soompi forum for a year or two. Let me share with you what I know.  Over the years I was able to receive JW's autograph signed for me with my name and other JW memorabilia from her official rep through insider channel.  Sadly I've lost contact with all of them.  The nursery activity is a yearly tradition organized by her korean fan club that is conducted on or around her bday.  One time I signed up for volunteering but had to cancel because i was told young kids were discouraged to come be ause of the poor environment.  I was traveling with my toddler and preschooler at that time.  It didnt work out for us.  The nursry location is a few hours outside Seoul by bus.  Ji woo might stop by and participate at the nursery but is never a guarantee.  Her presence is never predetermined or announced intentionally to avoid media coverage or such.  No one really knows if she's going to show up at the nursery or not.  

If you are truly interested in volunteering at the nursery, why dont you contact Starjiwoo webmaster directly via PM and let her know of your plan.  She should be able to help you.  If you are stuck, PM me I might be able to connect you with a long time korean fan who has met JW many times.  Good Luck!!! I hope you'll get to meet jw in person.  

from this thread at Starjiwoo http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/2473566  
 June Birthday Celebrate Volunteer at the nursery ka.....but still not confirm if Jiwoo will attend or not.
Date: June 8, 2015 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Thanks @annichoi  I saw that on Starjiwoo too.  How do you join in with the volunteer at the nursery?  Do you have to sign up and how do you do that?  I didn't see anything about starjiwoo mentioning signing up to volunteer.  June is coming up and for me it is too late to plan to join in with the volunteer anyway.  I would like to join in with the volunteering one of these days, but I would need plenty of advance notice.  I am hoping that maybe I can attend the starjiwoo anniversary if I can get the time off from work.  Still I have to find out when it if first and that plane ticket is not going to cost an arm and a leg :).  Tilac had mentioned that maybe all of us from Soompi should go as a group.  I think that would be a great idea since we all speak English.  That would give us some support.  I think it would be a lot of fun :) .

@littlex2000 @tilac hi, I am a long-time fan of Ji Woo but was inactive from Soompi forum for a year or two. Let me share with you what I know.  Over the years I was able to receive JW's autograph signed for me with my name and other JW memorabilia from her official rep through insider channel.  Sadly I've lost contact with all of them.  The nursery activity is a yearly tradition organized by her korean fan club that is conducted on or around her bday.  One time I signed up for volunteering but had to cancel because i was told young kids were discouraged to come be ause of the poor environment.  I was traveling with my toddler and preschooler at that time.  It didnt work out for us.  The nursry location is a few hours outside Seoul by bus.  Ji woo might stop by and participate at the nursery but is never a guarantee.  Her presence is never predetermined or announced intentionally to avoid media coverage or such.  No one really knows if she's going to show up at the nursery or not.  

If you are truly interested in volunteering at the nursery, why dont you contact Starjiwoo webmaster directly via PM and let her know of your plan.  She should be able to help you.  If you are stuck, PM me I might be able to connect you with a long time korean fan who has met JW many times.  Good Luck!!! I hope you'll get to meet jw in person.  

I

I JUST LOVE JIWOO IN A PONYTAIL! She looks like a teenager!

OnflJtmR.jpg 

6_11OYyB.jpg

I LOVE THE FIRST ONE

Welcome to the club .. You know Ji Woo posts stuff on StarJiwoo and I think that's the only site she goes on to communicate with her fans and of course it's all in Korean. There's also CJW int'l fb but it's a fan made. About that Starjiwoo's gathering, does anyone know whether we have to make arrangement in advance before we can attend or we can just walk in ?? I think we should go as a group from Soompi so at least we have us who speak English. I think most people who attend speak Korean, right ?? I will need an interpreter if I go ... 

Translation please! waaa can't wait!

.Wwr@tilac Do you think she's somehow referring to those people who were jealous of her? Like maybe, in their mind, who is this newcomer who is prettier than me? LOL. And in Healing Camp she talked about being replaced in one of her first movies without any explanation. Maybe that scarred her in a way.

She can really carry herself!  She looks gorgeous in this outfit.  :)

Her birthday is coming up soon. Hope this will be a very special year for uri Ji Woo !! a big 4 already !! Something special must happen  !!

There will be an InStyle live event on the 26th. Not sure if she'll go, but she should given the fact that she's the cover girl for the month of May. I wonder if they'll invite LSJ too lmfao

There will be an InStyle 

There will be an InStyle live event on the 26th. Not sure if she'll go, but she should given the fact that she's the cover girl for the month of May. I wonder if they'll invite LSJ too lmfao

live event on the 26th. Not sure if she'll go, but she should given the fact that she's the cover girl for the month of May. I wonder if they'll invite LSJ too lmfao

http://m.tvpot.daum.net/v/v9926S3JHWfJ0eIJTm3Anyf

Seojin oppa's interview in section tv, he looks sooooooo charming!!!:wub::wub:

V

o inter00pp00national fb just update..

Choi Ji Woo and Kim Tae Hee ( Close friend and Co star in Stairway to Heaven ) Spotted at Yoon Kye Sang's new shop.

Photo Credit to the owner ( Thank you )

10996029_857149087653474_862630500531384

and Seojinnie with Bi.....

I'm  so grateful that she's very busy both in movies n commercials that only shows  they love and  trust her  in promoting their products. So many followers who loves her just hope n  pray that.she continueS to be humble and keep feet on the ground

• Like 3

July 24, 2015

'Three Meals a Day' Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin show off their hot couple's chemistry brushing teeth together

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo616753.jpg

Choi Ji-woo and Lee Seo-jin, showed off their couple's chemistry. On the episode of tvN's variety show "Three Meals a Day" aired on the 24th, the two were portrayed as waking up in the morning and attending to person hygiene together.

There were scenes of the two waking up, collecting their toothbrushes, and sitting near the water brushing their teeth together in a very "lovey dovey" mood.

The crew were satisfied with how the two looked saying "they look great together". Choi Ji-woo teased them saying "what is great about brushing teeth?" and Lee Seo-jin replied by saying "they're just saying it to be nice".

• Like 6

Guest Jinwoo07

Beautiful, ageless Jiwoo! 

I read somewhere that Lee Sang Yoon has a new movie that will start filming soon, so i was hoping he might change his mind about accepting the role for this drama w/ JW. Of course my heart would be for SJ to take SY place. :mellow:

July 24, 2015

Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo Are Adorable Together on “Three Meals a Day”

Soompi

lee-seo-jin-choi-ji-woo.jpg

Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo showed off their adorably real chemistry once again as Choi Ji Woo appeared on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” as a guest.

On the July 24 episode, Choi Ji Woo takes on the daunting task of making kimchi for Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon and Kim Kwang Gyu at their countryside home.

While Taecyeon and Kim Kwang Gyu help her diligently, Lee Seo Jin spends some time walking their goats. When he comes back, Choi Ji Woo nags at him much like a wife might, saying, “We’re so busy, where were you? I think my back’s going to break!”

lee-seo-jin-choi-ji-woo-2-e1437799625204

The next morning, the two of them wake up and they get out their toothbrushes at the same time. They brush their teeth together, squatting by the water tap. The staff, who are already shipping this couple hard, says, “You guys look good.”

Choi Ji Woo demands, “What looks so good about brushing teeth?” and Lee Seo Jin says, “They’ll say anything,” brushing off the comment.

Do you ship this couple?

Source (1) (2)

• Like 8

July 25, 2015

‘3 Meals’ Choi Ji Woo, challenges on Baek Jong Won’s recipe … “How is the pumpkin jeon?”

Source: Innolife.com

15107_1.jpg

Actress Choi Ji-Woo cooked pumpkin jeon following Baek Jong-Won’s recipe.

At tvN ‘3 Meals’ broadcasted on July 24th , the members prepared noodle and pumpkin jeon for lunch. Choi Ji-Woo came to cook the pumpkin jeon by herself.

Choi Ji-Woo said, “I read Baek Jong-Won’s recipe.”

Pumpkin jeon cooked by her was cooked well, that both viewers and members were satisfied. [Photo=tvN ‘3 Meals’ capture ]

• Like 7