Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

:x Since CJW is the captain, I'll leave the steering to her...from what is gleaned from her personality, she'll not be shy if someone she likes really pops up...... though if it's really PD Na, I'll root for him! He may not be the most handsome guy around but he sure is talented! & humourous from his projects in 1d2n, 3 meals and GOF... 8->

What if she is shy and she is waiting for the man to make the move ??

• Like 1

Love all her happy pics at Incheon airport ,comeback from Greece..I think she is so happy nowdays esp.after come back from Greece..hopefully she find her happiness with the right man soon..and nowdays I like her with LSJ..I can see the chemistry there..maybe he is not perfect but hopefuly he likes her and she also likes him...well just hoping..                            :-*

@rubie thanks for all the lovely pix of uri Ji Woo's. She looks a little tired after the trip. Welcome home princess and have a good rest. BTW I collect patches when I travel and I have quite a few. I saw patches on her vest and I want to put one of mine on it, can I ??

• Like 1

February 26, 2015
‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ Na PD “Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin work in perfect harmony”
Source: Innolife13470_1.jpg
Choi Ji-Woo who joined the Greece episode of ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ became a new point.
tvN Entertainment program ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ entered Korea through Inchun International Airport on yesterday(25th). The ‘Porter’ Lee Seo-Jin and the ‘Sub Porter’ Choi Ji-Woo appeared in front of fans with bright smiles and loads of grandpas. Two people were devoted to the role of porters in airport.
‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ Na Young-Seok PD praised that day, “The chemistry between Lee Seo-Jin and Choi Ji-Woo was great. Especially Choi Ji-Woo did her job well.” He also added, “If Choi Ji-Woo is okay we will readily go travel again. Lee Seo-Jin is still grumbling now.” 
Meanwhile the episode of ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ in Greece will be broadcasted on March. [Photo= ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ facebook]

20150225_1424853919_94487000_1.jpg?14248

^ Both of them were really committed porters, even back in Incheon, LSJ and CJW continue to carry the luggage for the halbaes.

• Like 1