Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

ni8tingayle_4f78 said: I just finished watchin' Three Meals A Day where she was a guest with Son Ho Jun. Dude was absolutely smitten by Ji Woo (who could blame him LoL) She's such a goddess, I couldn't decide if she were a better match with him or Seo Jin! Anyway, she made the show more watchable  :D 

I think Son Ho Jun is cute but he is 8 or 9 years younger than CJW. Lee Seo Jin is a year or two older than CJW.  Urgh ... whoever she picks, that's the one then!! 

Son hon joon was born in 1984..jiwoo in 1975 and lee seo jin 1971...

3 Meals a Day with English subtitle is airing right now on Channel M. Jiwoohime is so cool! I really love her making guestings on variety shows. >

:D

<

Yap, totally agrees with you. Her interaction with her hosts are always so lively and spontaneous. It's like sunshine, warm and cosy. Oooh... and I really like that scene when she was playing cards with the others...her reactions are so natual and I couldn't stop laughing out right with her at her 'lucky streak'... First timer's luck, man! Love her!

rubie said:
Hope this gist is right, haven't found the news in English yet.
February 15, 2015
Choi Ji Woo is joining the H4 and LSJ for the 'Grandpas Over Flowers' Greece trip as the surprise guest.
I think you are definitely right! Starjiwoo website has been buzzing with news on her latest take on this reality travel show. Omg, it's terrificky crazily wonderful! My heart is still pumping with excitement on her latest development. Hee hee.. appreciate the photos uploaded here... LSJ looks like a cat who is licking its cream...wonder what's he's thinking about our Unni joining in the trip...

• Like 1

News

Select Edition ▼

Choi Ji Woo Joins ′Grandpas Over Flowers′ in Greece

2015.02.16 10:53

The adventures for tvN′s Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece has begun.

On February 15, the staff of Grandpas Over Flowersshared, "The regular members, the grandpas(Lee Soon Jae, Shin Gu, Park Geun Hyung, Bae Il Seop), baggage carrier Lee Seo Jin, and the staff will leave tonight." The staff later added that Choi Ji Woo will also be joining.

large view

After spending time with Lee Seo Jin and Lee Soon Jae throughThree Meals, Choi Ji Woo will be joining the Greece special as a travel member for the duration of the entire trip. 

"She′ll be playing the part of the assistant baggage carrier from departure to arrival." 

On casting Choi Ji Woo, the staff shared, "When she appeared on Three Meals, she mingled well with Lee Soon Jae, and her interaction with Lee Seo Jin was also good, so we offered her the position, and she happily agreed to join the trip." 

large view

large view

TheGrandpas Over Flowersteam will stay in Greece for 10 days and return on February 25. The broadcast will air in March. 

Photo Credit: CJ E&M

Reporter : Ko Hong Ju | Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong 

[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.]

COPYRIGHT ⓒ CJ E&M CORP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Credit to mwave website

• Like 1

^ This is similar news as posted by @jas above.
February 16, 2015
Choi Ji Woo Joins ′Grandpas Over Flowers′ in Greece
CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong The adventures for tvN′s Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece has begun.
On February 15, the staff of Grandpas Over Flowers shared, "The regular members, the grandpas(Lee Soon Jae, Shin Gu, Park Geun Hyung, Bae Il Seop), baggage carrier Lee Seo Jin, and the staff will leave tonight." The staff later added that Choi Ji Woo will also be joining.
87496002.jpg
After spending time with Lee Seo Jin and Lee Soon Jae through Three Meals, Choi Ji Woo will be joining the Greece special as a travel member for the duration of the entire trip. 

"She′ll be playing the part of the assistant baggage carrier from departure to arrival." 
On casting Choi Ji Woo, the staff shared, "When she appeared on Three Meals, she mingled well with Lee Soon Jae, and her interaction with Lee Seo Jin was also good, so we offered her the position, and she happily agreed to join the trip." 
87496004.jpg
87496005.jpg
The Grandpas Over Flowers team will stay in Greece for 10 days and return on February 25. The broadcast will air in March. 
Photo Credit: CJ E&M

• Like 1