Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

PD Na previews 1 Night 2 Days [1n2d] Actress Special

Posted on May 20, 2011 by LSGfan

full article reading....at below link ka.

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/pd-na-previews-1-night-2-days-1n2d-actress-special/

1n2dfaprev01.jpg

1n2dfaprev09.jpg

All Jiwoo fans can't be Missed !!!!! KBS tomorrow 5.20pm Korea time !!!!

Jiwoo Ssi Fighting kaaa.....

me too excited to see cjw with uhm tae woong. i want them to be paired together hehehe... but i think utw is much closerto soo ae too bad she was busy with some project.. i read somewhere that pd na asked her to join 1n2d

I totally agree with you, it seems they make each other act more better! I've seen both movies A Family and Sunny, and both of them act very good!

sorry this is a bit off topic :P

Dear annichoi thanks so much for the article, photos,  trailer and screen caps.  I’m so excited to see jiwoo in 1n2d later today.  I havebeen rewatching the trailer you provided so many times and  all I can say is that Ji woo is the best at everything! Seem like she really enjoyed herself in the show and is playful.Seeing from the trailer look like there will be a lot of haneul and jiwoo moments, this is so awesome because hanuel is also one of my favorite actress.Can’t Wait!

Hyc-ching thank you much for the article, photos of ji wooin Shanghai and new ad of ji woo. Ji woo is stunning beautiful!

Thanks everyone especially Anni, Wrblee and Ching for all the latest updates and I guess most of us here spent our late afternoon today watching the most anticipated episode of 1N2D! :D

OK...here's the highlight and please be aware of SPOILERS!

I saw a very different, humor side of Choi Ji Woo today at 1D2N – she rocks the team with her comical interaction with the rest of the members. Coincidentally, her female team mates are the senior ones as compared to the other team that has Yeum Jung Hwa, Kim Ha Neul and Seo Woo. As expected from PD Na, he left the grouping of the girls (dividing them into two teams) through a simple formula – they were picked through the color of their seats. All the ladies met at the café and PD Na allowed the girls to kind of introduce themselves as some them met for the first time – all them mingled and interacted very comfortably with each other. Ji Woo tried to figure out who are the sunbae-nims among them. gathering.gif Apparently, they found out that Lee So Geun is the same age as Ji Woo and they ended up greeting each other several times (bowing and hand shaking) and calling each other as “chingu” while JW asked Kim Ha Neul to try calling Lee So Geun, “Oppa” - so cute! The cameramen seemed to like CJW (she was caught showing some comical facial expressions) as she is kind of like the main focus during the café-meet-exchanges.

CJW appeared very easy-going and friendly and I like how she quickly bonded with the rest of the actresses. I think she’s more familiar with Lee Hye Young and Kim Ha Neul. Seo Woo being the youngest seems to be the quiet one here.

Oh btw, Ji Woo came out last during their 1st mission where all the girls were asked to buy a specific dishes – apparently, Ji Woo and KHN are the two guests who are required to take cabs to run their errand-dishes! Ji Woo was required to buy a watermelon and she has to spend within her budget which includes taxi fare. I think she overspent and in the end, she has to tell the taxi driver that she doesn’t have enough of money to pay him (the return journey back to KBS) – of course, Mr Taxi doesn’t mind at all – hop in pretty! LOL5.gif

It’s so funny to see the tall Ji Woo seated at the centre of 2nd row back seat with Kim Sumi on her right and Lee Hye Yeong on her left. She’s the hyper and talkative one ….heheheh!! Kim Ha Neul who is in another team called her (think she’s trying to dig out how her team is doing….) – and So Geun who appeared someone missing his "long-lost" chingu called JW “chingu-nim”. Ah….oozing refreshing chingu-chemistry here! smileyyehey.gif

After reaching their destination and everyone seen leaving the car, JW was busted when caught by Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi when she tried to hide her face away from the camera while giving her face a quick touch-up! OMO! So embarrassing but I like how she was blushing (covering her face) em45.gif when LSG told her that other than the camera that was facing her, there’s another one right up there (pointing at the camera gadget) rollinglaughing.gif ….that was the end of today’s episode.

Can’t wait to watch this episode with English subtitles. One of the most daebak-witty moments of Choi Ji Woo I’ve ever seen and I am looking forward to see how she’s taking up her next mission. Indeed, our Ji Woo has a gift of the gag and she should do a ROM-COM soon!! cooldance.gif

Guest Hyc-ching

Thanks everyone especially Anni, Wrblee and Ching for all the latest updates and I guess most of us here spent our late afternoon today watching the most anticipated episode of 1N2D! :D

OK...here's the highlight and please be aware of SPOILERS!

I saw a very different, humor side of Choi Ji Woo today at 1D2N – she rocks the team with her comical interaction with the rest of the members. Coincidentally, her female team mates are the senior ones as compared to the other team that has Yeum Jung Hwa, Kim Ha Neul and Seo Woo. As expected from PD Na, he left the grouping of the girls (dividing them into two teams) through a simple formula – they were picked through the color of their seats. All the ladies met at the café and PD Na allowed the girls to kind of introduce themselves as some them met for the first time – all them mingled and interacted very comfortably with each other. Ji Woo tried to figure out who are the sunbae-nims among them. *quoted image* Apparently, they found out that Lee So Geun is the same age as Ji Woo and they ended up greeting each other several times (bowing and hand shaking) and calling each other as “chingu” while JW asked Kim Ha Neul to try calling Lee So Geun, “Oppa” - so cute! The cameramen seemed to like CJW (she was caught showing some comical facial expressions) as she is kind of like the main focus during the café-meet-exchanges.

CJW appeared very easy-going and friendly and I like how she quickly bonded with the rest of the actresses. I think she’s more familiar with Lee Hye Young and Kim Ha Neul. Seo Woo being the youngest seems to be the quiet one here.

Oh btw, Ji Woo came out last during their 1st mission where all the girls were asked to buy a specific dishes – apparently, Ji Woo and KHN are the two guests who are required to take cabs to run their errand-dishes! Ji Woo was required to buy a watermelon and she has to spend within her budget which includes taxi fare. I think she overspent and in the end, she has to tell the taxi driver that she doesn’t have enough of money to pay him (the return journey back to KBS) – of course, Mr Taxi doesn’t mind at all – hop in pretty! *quoted image*

It’s so funny to see the tall Ji Woo seated at the centre of 2nd row back seat with Kim Sumi on her right and Lee Hye Yeong on her left. She’s the hyper and talkative one ….heheheh!! Kim Ha Neul who is in another team called her (think she’s trying to dig out how her team is doing….) – and So Geun who appeared someone missing his "long-lost" chingu called JW “chingu-nim”. Ah….oozing refreshing chingu-chemistry here! *quoted image*

After reaching their destination and everyone seen leaving the car, JW was busted when caught by Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi when she tried to hide her face away from the camera while giving her face a quick touch-up! OMO! So embarrassing but I like how she was blushing (covering her face) *quoted image* when LSG told her that other than the camera that was facing her, there’s another one right up there (pointing at the camera gadget) *quoted image* ….that was the end of today’s episode.

Can’t wait to watch this episode with English subtitles. One of the most daebak-witty moments of Choi Ji Woo I’ve ever seen and I am looking forward to see how she’s taking up her next mission. Indeed, our Ji Woo has a gift of the gag and she should do a ROM-COM soon!! *quoted image*

Wow, Felicia, what an interesting recap of the 1N2D. Thanks a million chingu. :wub: Even though I didn’t watch the show today, but reading your comments and seeing some captures makes it like I am watching the show, really thrilling. :w00t:

Hope you don’t mind that I copy the recap to bhjwlove.com so that more people can read your exciting comments. Thanks again.

Wow, Felicia, what an interesting recap of the 1N2D. Thanks a million chingu. :wub: Even though I didn’t watch the show today, but reading your comments and seeing some captures makes it like I am watching the show, really thrilling. :w00t:

Hope you don’t mind that I copy the recap to bhjwlove.com so that more people can read your exciting comments. Thanks again.

Really Ching, I have never felt as thrilled as today (other than the episode of Uhm Tae Woong showing his sleeping-blur-blur-struck expression when he was caught wearing nothing except his sleeping-boxer when the boys raided his house and woke him up as early as 4.00 am (I think) as his welcome-to-the-show intro...) Oops...sorry OTP :w00t: Despite not being able to fully understand the entire conversations/interactions, it was really an entertaining episode - not only because of CJW but also the rest of the guests contributing lots of laughter throughout the show, truly amazing. I think we have to wait at least 2 more weeks to watch this episode with English subs in KBSW.

Of course, I don't mind sharing the recaps with other fans. :D

bzix1.gif

4r0l6.jpg

credit iamcrazy@ Jiwoo Thai board

Felicia., Oh...I don't have KBSW. But if you watch it, pls share to us.

I will try to find KBSW clip then ^^ but if anyone know, pls share link to load here ^^ thx in advance!

some cap by me..

Jiwoo1N2D1.gif

by iamcrazy@Jiwoo Thai board

bmyx2.jpg

75543.jpg

4d4d4.jpg

1vpu5.jpg

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit iamcrazy@ Jiwoo Thai board

Felicia., Oh...I don't have KBSW. But if you watch it, pls share to us.

I will try to find KBSW clip then ^^ but if anyone know, pls share link to load here ^^ thx in advance!

some cap by me..

*quoted image*

Hi wrblee, glad to see you here. :)

Recently, KBSW changed their screening schedule - it used to air English subs version of 1N2D on Sunday only but now they will air various variety shows (HAPPY SUNDAY) as "LIVE" version, hence, no English subs available. However, the English subs (few episodes behind) is aired on Monday evening (think around 5.45pm or 6.00pm?). Sorry dear, I am not sure the repeat schedule of these shows. :rolleyes:

Btw, do you want me to help out to recap this episode in English when KBSW airs it? If you are referring to recap pictures, miannanda, I don't know how to do it..aigooo...pabohya!. :P Anyway, you have posted some of the interesting cap-scenes of JW and also thanks to Anni. :D

Btw, do you want me to help out to recap this episode in English when KBSW airs it? If you are referring to recap pictures, miannanda, I don't know how to do it..aigooo...pabohya!. :P Anyway, you have posted some of the interesting cap-scenes of JW and also thanks to Anni. :D

Sure Felicia,,,,,pleasee recap in English for 1N2D...OK....I will recap then when you have seen it in KBSW....anyway, I'm thinking all screen that JIwoo appear and burst out laugh is all interesting...coz I wanna know what she speak and make her big laugh hahahah

more to share by me ^^

46-1.jpg

Sure Felicia,,,,,pleasee recap in English for 1N2D...OK....I will recap then when you have seen it in KBSW....anyway, I'm thinking all screen that JIwoo appear and burst out laugh is all interesting...coz I wanna know what she speak and make her big laugh hahahah

more to share by me ^^

*quoted image*

OK, I got it chingu. I'll probably concentrate the recapping based on scenes that relate to Ji Woo.

The cap-scene above indicated that the six invited guest-actresses chose the following as in order of the hearts :-

3-hearts to So Geun (CJW chose him as well - think they were asked who they like... ), 2-hearts to Ho Dong and 1-heart to Seung Gi.

If I am not mistaken based on his popularity (3-hearts in his favor), Lee So Geun was given the privilege to meet the ladies first. :wub:

Dear FEL...many thanks for your brief recap ka.....it's indeed very funny even I don't understand at at....Our Jiwoo is very lovely today hee hee...( so funny too )

Lee Chingu !!! nice cap great work ka !!

Guest gracew

Me, so excited to watch it too....never mind no Eng subs yet.

Any links to download or to watch the whole episode online ?

:P

Guest apple_red

i watched it i watched it i watched it ...

and very excited...

too bad i was late since iam not really interested with QUalification of a man ( this show is 1 package with 1N2D in Happy Sunday) so i missed the earlier part why So geun was the only one meet with the girls earlier..arrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkk...at least felicia told me why..

i was surprised to see Jiwoo this cheerfull. she looks so bare personality. not afraid to make mistakes and not afraid to looks funny..she got a lot of camera time during cafe girls time...

and when KHD introduced them one by one, Jiwoo also the funniest. off course i dont know what she was saying, but every words seems receives a good laugh from the members and the crew. anyone know why Sugeon, Jiwon and UTW got privileged to choose the girl they want to work with ? and why they're choose them ?? i expected Sugeon will choose Jiwoo but turn out he choose Yoon jung ah, UTW choose KHN and Jiwon choose Seo wa. so the other team members (Kim Jongmin, KHD and LSG will be with CJW, LHY and Kim sumi) 

the duty to buy watermelon...lol...isnt there any traditional market over there ?? she has to go by taxi and buy the watermelon at big supermarket and cost more money. and she came last as a result. Jiwon, as usual, trying to distracht her by saying that all her teams had been left...it's funny seeing Jiwoo looks surprise and confuse..

i love how jiwoo blend with her teams...KHD and LSG surely a good team mate and out going guy..and CJW  with LHY is really close, we can see how they easily connected when they're joking or chatting. especially when they have to guess the singer of the songs...i think in KHD-LSG-CJW's car is more noisy than the other team's car. in Kim Ha nuel's car the noisy one is only KHN and Lee su geon..the rest is a bit quiet..

cant wait for the next eps...once again..i was surprise with this side of CJW...her costar always praised her as playfull and cute and funny, but it never shown on the drama's..so watching her at 1N2D is really refreshing..

Any one who looking for 1N2D ep.335 Actresses Special....here are the link ka....

for those who love BT...

Baros File

http://www.box.net/shared/2uxigc78oo

Hanrel 450p File

http://www.box.net/shared/grx6oxybz6

credit Semi-Fly @ 1N2D soompi board

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/133250-variety-happy-sunday-1-night-2-days-1%EB%B0%95-2%EC%9D%BC/page__st__16060

if you don't line BT you can go with these

Fileserve

http://www.fileserve.com/file/RnXfuy2

thanks to Meebo @ 1N2D soompi

if you go Kpopweb .... you got it all

http://www.kpopweb.net/2011/05/110522-1-night-2-days-ep335-actress.html

Enjoy lovely Jiwoo ka.....Strongly Recommend to load !!!! Super Lovely

1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000314581.jpg 1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000436102.jpg 1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000469936.jpg 1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000595929.jpg 1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000609009.jpg 1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000609976.jpg 1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000773239.jpg 1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000821388.jpg 1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000799165.jpg 1n2de335-1hanrel450p.avi_000800000.jpg

Guest Hyc-ching

Any one who looking for 1N2D ep.335 Actresses Special....here are the link ka....

for those who love BT...

Baros File

http://www.box.net/shared/2uxigc78oo

Hanrel 450p File

http://www.box.net/shared/grx6oxybz6

credit Semi-Fly @ 1N2D soompi board

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/133250-variety-happy-sunday-1-night-2-days-1%EB%B0%95-2%EC%9D%BC/page__st__16060

if you don't line BT you can go with these

Fileserve

http://www.fileserve.com/file/RnXfuy2

thanks to Meebo @ 1N2D soompi

if you go Kpopweb .... you got it all

http://www.kpopweb.net/2011/05/110522-1-night-2-days-ep335-actress.html

Enjoy lovely Jiwoo ka.....Strongly Recommend to load !!!! Super Lovely

*quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*

Another link to watch online or download

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/E0CSbBiMX5A/

and when KHD introduced them one by one, Jiwoo also the funniest. off course i dont know what she was saying, but every words seems receives a good laugh from the members and the crew. anyone know why Sugeon, Jiwon and UTW got privileged to choose the girl they want to work with ? and why they're choose them ?? i expected Sugeon will choose Jiwoo but turn out he choose Yoon jung ah, UTW choose KHN and Jiwon choose Seo wa. so the other team members (Kim Jongmin, KHD and LSG will be with CJW, LHY and Kim sumi) 

I thought they were chosen coz of the color of their chair?? i didnt know that sugeon ji won utw had the priveledged to chose the gir that that want to work with... hope some one can have a blow by blow recap =)