Who's your BEST K-Pop Idol turned Actor/Actress?

Guest lualm

Guest currysushi33

From the most recent idol- turned actors/actresses

Actor: definitely Yoochun, followed by Choi Siwon and jaejoong

Actress: UEE by far- (i have no idea why Yoona has more votes), also Eunjung I've enjoyed her acting in all her projects

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Animeuver

Yoochun, TOP and Uee. :D They all manage to carry out the needed charisma for their roles in various dramas, without being over-shadowed by other actors and not over-shadowing others.

Guest Saseumi

So far for me it's UEE, but only because she took to it like a duck to water right away and I haven't been able to watch much but Ojakgyo Brothers.. This may change. x)

For me, Yoon Eun Hye even though she's not on the list..  Probably because she's a first generation idol and that she's more well-known now as an actress.  That's how good she is of an actress, when people are surprised to find out that she was an idol before because she made such a big impact and name of herself as an actress..

Guest dreamy21

DARA!!! *quoted image*

although she only had a small role in her 1st and only korean drama...but she constantly shined and left great impression in her acting skills in various CFs (Etude's Kiss Note) and MVs *quoted image*

Looool. Being in commercials and MVs doesn't make you an actress. And wasn't yoon and actress BEFORE SNSD? correctme if I'm wrong. Oh andI vote for TOP. loved him in Into the Fire an IRIS.

Archived