Fake Facial Hair Becoming Trendy in Korea

Jaeho

Guest HERMIT

Seeing some of these photographic examples, I'm not entirely convinced that this is all that great a thing.

When clean-shaven, guys look pretty happy.

But once you get these facial hair features, all of a sudden they look all perturbed and generally unhappy-looking.

Somehow, they look like they aren't too thrilled about it.

So what's the deal?  I thought this was supposed to make guys feel better about themselves.

Yes, I looked all this info up. LOL I don't need it though (I shave). Actually, facial hair doesn't suit my face at all. :[

Whoa, thanks for clarifying that.  For some reason, all this time I actually thought you were a girl.  n34xzl.jpg

Guest miran01

It looks kind of awkward to me since the color is off but, I guess it could look masculine if done right.

Guest faithpuppy

Well I guess it would be good to market it to people who look good with facial hair, but due to genetics, don't grow it well.

Okay that sound confusing, let me give you an example. I think my boyfriend would look good with facial hair, but the problem is when he grows it out, it becomes patchy and the "bald spots" are rather noticeable. So I'd say this product would work to make the facial hair appear even.

Or the simple solution would just be to shave it all off :lol:

Guest choimarket1424

I haven't seen the fake facial hair trend around Daegu yet. But regarding covering bald spots. There is actually a hair paint. I see the commercial on T.V. everyday. It is quite popular. Supposedly it's water proof. It's called "흑채" You can find variations of it on gmarket

Guest snsd_foreverr

Im definitlly gonna buy this mini cooper. This is john teshing hilarious!!!

I've always wanted sideburns like that. The only place where my beard grows in the chin region. And it's very thin. 

Archived