Eyecare for Dark Circles?

Guest Des Choi

Guest blush

Have you guys tried placing cold spoon on your eyes? I get extremely bad eyebags no matter what after waking up, no sleep or lots of sleep. I've tried numerous eye creams that help it, but still noticeable. I find that cold spoons help me a lot, but I need to keep it there for like 20 minutes and sometimes I don't have time to sit at home for 20 minutes before work/school LOL.

For days where I don't have time, I bought some moisturizing strips for dark circles. Here's the review page so you guys can decide yourself:
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp?itemid=48637

It really really works for me. I just put this on and keep it on until I get to school/work. For me it is a ~45 minute commute, sometimes 1hr, so I'm not sure how long you're really supposed to leave it on for it to even work but I find that ~45 works so yea.

And then I also use Maybelline's FIT concealer for days where I just forget everything.

Idk why, but eye cream seems to not work for me. I've tried using Olay's religiously (twice a day for about a month) and found no improvement really. Just less wrinkles, but my dark circles are still there. I have not tried Clinique's eye cream yet. But I got a sample of this All About Eyes serum that really felt awesome on my eyes and depuffed it. The darkness was still noticeably there, but it lessened. I looked it up just now and I think it's only meant for depuffing lmao.

When I was buying my eye cream, I did a google search and Dirtyworkz Banish the Bags eyecream was one of the eye creams that was known to be efficient and affordable.
I got mine from (singapore's) bellabox shop at SGD 15.90 and it seriously is quite decent. It contains caffaine which is known to help reduce dark eye circles. Although it doesn't lighten them immediately, but I do see a slight difference...

Archived