[Drama 2012] Dr. Jin 닥터진

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rilanna

Song Seung Heon & Lee Bum Soo Commemorate Dr.JIN’s Premiere

Song Seung Heon who is starring in MBC’s new weekend drama “Dr.JIN” published a photo of him with Lee Bum Soo on the morning of May 26th, 2012, and wrote, “Today commemoration of ‘Dr.JIN’ premiere! Together with brother Bum Soo!”

In the photo, Song Seung Hun and Lee Bum Soo were wearing ancient costume, and the hand of Lee Bum Soo was holding a script.

Netizens commented on the photo, “‘Foresee that Dr.JIN will be popular,” “There is no hairstyle that is not suitable for Song Seung Heon,” “The first drama that get excited by just watching trailer,” “Today will glue to TV,” and etc.

drjin-leebumsoo-songseungheon-premiere-450x600.jpg

“Dr.JIN” premieres on May 26th, 2012 on 9:55pm.

Source: Drama Haven

Guest choliese

lol @ how everyone threatens to kill Dr Jin after his attempts to perform surgery in ancient times XD

very glad to see much more Jaejoong scenes tonight, he deserves more screentime :x

hopefully english softsubs will come out soon :)>-

Tonite's ep is better!!! Seems like things are picking up. And yeah, I was like, hehehe, if these people know that nowadays we can actually stuck tubes all the way into our stomachs, they'd probably fainted :)>-

Can't wait for next week!!

Good to read! I don't like how everybody is trying to kill this drama before it even starts. It definitely needs a few episodes to decide on a drama.:-)

I think part of it is the zombie mentality over at dramabeans, with 98% of the readers always agreeing with javabeans and girlfriday and not coming up with their opinions themselves. People who read recaps (without watching the drama themselves) that are biased one way or another can't objectively have an opinion on a drama.

Then there's the fact that this drama has the original JIN to live up to, which is easily one of the best Jdramas out there.

-----

I just read the recap over at Dramabeans and it's obvious they don't know the source material, complaining about things in the manga/Jdrama. Oh well. It took me a few episodes to fall in love with season one of Jin, so this drama probably needs 3-4 weeks to get in gear.

Guest luciuspolka

Real Time Ratings of Time Slip Dr. Jin Episode 2

Time Slip Dr. Jin is the green line one

ratingdrjinep2.jpg

cr:luvjey

------------

120527 닥터진 3회 예고 Dr. JIN ep3 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGsQJHBoonI&feature=youtu.be&a

cr: JJYCJS2

^Thank you, I thought the Dramabeans recap was unnecessarily harsh, picking on things that were directly from the source material. Most first episodes are usually frantic as the writers set up the various plots and scenarios.

EPISODE 2

At6M4kPCIAAIPE9.jpg

Guest Starlitelet

Hi Starlitelet and Linwe!...

I'm happy to meet both of you here again... :)

This drama is my new "project" to follow after RTP...kekeke...after I experienced the joy of exchanging my thoughts with other girls during the RTP times I want to keep it up...^^ so let's have some good times here as well...though I have to admit I'm not one of those "critical" [in a positive way] girls but rather the fangirling type...hihihi...so I might rather provide some swoon worthy moments than loopholes of the drama flow... :P nonetheless I'm really looking forward to the next episode!...

Hola limanh ^^!

I'm also extremely glad to see you here! It's been quite a while - haha.

Hey, I fangirl too you know - hehe? I love me some swoon-worthy moments too! Actually, I recently found my lover in Fashion King. That's another story though.

Are you a fan of Song Seung Hun? I remember you mentioned about him... or was it someone else? My memory seems to fail me again ):.

Anyway, I'll read and look you around (;.

Guys I'm now watching Episode two and i've noticed something weird !!! How can she read his name on the gown ? as far as i know they were still using Chinese characters If u watched Rooftop prince they learned the new alphabets ?? i'm confused here O_O

Guys I'm now watching Episode two and i've noticed something weird !!! How can she read his name on the gown ? as far as i know they were still using Chinese characters If u watched Rooftop prince they learned the new alphabets ?? i'm confused here O_O

in RTP it's more than 300 years setting and in Dr. Jin it's more than 100 years. And the creation of Hanguel was during King Se Jung reign in 1443.

Guest cococrust

ep 1 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r2308w

ep 2 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ruv0df

OST 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vrfhxv

The commoners relied on hangeul to read while the elite class still used hanja back then.

-----

I enjoyed episode two and it seemed like the directing and writing were better compared to episode one.

While Jin's trials as a doctor are the focus of the story in both the Japanese and Korean version, I'm interested in seeing how the bigger story plays out. In the Japanese version, Jin befriends Sakamoto Ryoma. Sakamoto Ryoma is the man who helped Japan modernize and become one of the strongest countries in the mid 19th century by trying to get rid of the feudal system in Japan.

On the otherhand, in the Korean version, Jin befriends Yi Ha Eung, the man who proposed Korean isolationism. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out, because the backstory to all the events in both series will be a lot different compared to the Japanese version. I think this is good for those of us who have seen the Japanese version already because it'll still feel like a familiar, but different series.

Archived