6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

Guest Puremystic

YAY its up again!! I'm so excited i can go back to my peaceful official band forums and not worry about trolls or rude people there. (i never saw rude people in that area of the forums either) but yah....

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CandyGirl89

Glad this is open again. 6theory new forum is so cheap. Johnny made it so he can save money. I hope people just leave those cheap forums and come here

Guest badab1ng

I'm kind of amused.

Looking at the old 6theory page the number of people online keep decreasing. They must be confused as hell. On the new boards people are going crazy. I bet Johnny is laughing. Just sitting there with his popcorn and watching everyone freak out.

Dull new forums. Pissed and confused people. And a dictator for a leader. LOL

c'mon guys, it's kinda funny..................or maybe its just me :|

I find it funny how Swag is still posting his L gifs hahaa.

Guest brazilianangel

Wasn't sure if i was going to stay but after seeing the how horrible the new 6theory is .. I'm staying here and am never going to leave.

tumblr_li4ka1c0CC1qebhq9o1_400.png

Guest LittlePinky82

But we will scold if you misbehave! haha

jk

:phew:

I just hope that their trolls don't overload with troll posts or else I'll feel like leaving soompi.

I don't think admins/mods will let that happen. It didn't the other day so I wouldn't worry. It will be interesting to see who and how many people come here. As long as things don't really change too much with rules and such and how things are now I'm fine with it if people want to migrate here. I just don't want things to become like there. I left there for a reason to come here. Things here are more relaxed and you don't have to worry about stuff and people come here to just hang out and chat together. 

Wasn't sure if i was going to stay but after seeing the how horrible the new 6theory is .. I'm staying here and am never going to leave. 

I saw the new look and yeah I like the other way better. Things seem more organized there. I'm someone who likes everything very organized and easy to find so yeah. It's easier on here and that took me a little time getting used to. 

Guest brazilianangel

Pretty sure Soompi will be getting tons of new members, people aren't happy with the changes xD

I saw the new look and yeah I like the other way better. Things seem more organized there. I'm someone who likes everything very organized and easy to find so yeah. It's easier on here and that took me a little time getting used to. 

There are too many rules on there now like only the moderators can create official threads.. Plus i can't find the quoting option, smileys, or anything other than the posting button LOL

Can someone promote this thread some more? Need more 6theory members to come here.

I'm telling people over twitter LOL

Guest funnybear1

I'm kind of amused.

Looking at the old 6theory page the number of people online keep decreasing. They must be confused as hell. On the new boards people are going crazy. I bet Johnny is laughing. Just sitting there with his popcorn and watching everyone freak out.

Dull new forums. Pissed and confused people. And a dictator for a leader. LOL

c'mon guys, it's kinda funny..................or maybe its just me :|

I find it funny how Swag is still posting his L gifs hahaa.

tumblr_lymrb8CpIa1qzh5sno3_r1_250.gif

gots to continue to promote my bias L since he's so dreamy and handsome

I really hope that this time, nobody insults soompi

SWAG AS LEADER??!  :crazy:

sounds good right?!

tumblr_lyofv0ZdNq1qejcrio1_500.gif

Please no.. the Images get pretty annoying because of the over-usage of them.

Change it up a little SWAG. always the same image.

ok sunny of snsd

tumblr_lyole9T70T1qzh5sno4_250.gif

~~~~

here comes the 6theory members joining soompi

like in sufbb when they transfer to the new school !

tumblr_lyuxhoePUJ1qacmb3o2_250.gif

Archived