[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

[enter talk] SINGERS LINEUP DURING LONDON'S OLYMPICS >>>>> KOREA'S LINEUP

post response:
[+526][-29]
original post: here

ㅇ |2018.02.10 14:37 신고하기 The best replies are f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO were already confirmed since September, but you guys are still f*cking bitter about this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You know they're barely getting paid to attend this event ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're basically only covering their transportation fees ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyone would think that EXO are  a bunch of foreign fans,,, Do you think we begged them to let EXO perform? It's the companies who made them attend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.10 11:09 신고하기 It was so oba to see them sing "Imagine" yesterday;;  Seriously I wanted to intervene those 4 singers' performances so bad, they didn't even match each other and they were so bad at singing. They should've used our country's songs, why are they using some pop songs for Korean's Olympics?

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.10 13:52 신고하기 KPOP is way less popular in comparison, that's why they use EXO and 2ne1, those groups who actually were the top of their generations no?

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.10 15:49 신고하기 I can't understand people swearing at EXO and CL for this. It they wanted to do it in Korea, of course KPOP will be included, and the first idols that comes to mind would attend. EXO is well known here and CL is famous overseas...ㅋㅋ 

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.10 15:47 신고하기 Why are people complaining about EXO and CL? Every time we have an official ceremony, we always use idols, but it's funny how this time, people are complaining because there are

idols   https://pann-choa.bl...eup-during.html

====

[enter-talk] EXO'S SONGS CONCEPTS

Into your world
Spoiler

What is love

Spoiler

Baby don't cry

Spoiler

Black Pearl

Spoiler

EL DORADO

Spoiler

Those songs' concepts are the ones that are the most EXO-esque and easy to understand.
The similarity of those songs is that they don't really have that modern/pop aura to them and they're also very surreal sounding
Those are the reactions of the people who've listened to those songs
"Seriously it feels like EXO are going back into the legendary period to find the El Dorado"
"It feels like a storm just raged by"
They made those songs based on the Greek mythology, they feel like a fiction but they're also realistic enough.

Do you guys understand what I mean?
I just think that EXO's concepts can only be told through EXO and their concept is unrivaled..
It feels like they're telling the story of EXO as angels falling in love with humans.
To a certain extent, it feels surreal and it's ambiguous, it feels like fiction but also it challenges your sense of reality.

As everyone must know, EXO's depiction of the "female protagonist" is light like a feather and looks like an angel. They're also beautiful and they live in a world that has no darkness, but instead everything is bright. That's the narrative.
And somehow you're inclined to feel like you're the girl when listening to the songs.
I feel like since it's EXO, they are able to make their songs feel that way.
They seriously have an unique worldview and their concept encourage this narrative.
One thing for sure it's an aura that only EXO can pull off. 

post response:
[+962][-142]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ I'm another group's fan but honestly, El Dorano and My answer are quite nice! Especially My answer, I've listened to it a whole day I even listened to the instrumental and the split tracks versionㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅋㅋㅋㅠㅜㅜㅜ

ㅇㅇ Even EXO's name is so well-thought.. It can't be explained but it feels gangster/handsome/heart fluttering, etc. It's just very "EXO-esque"

ㅇㅇ I watch El Dorado's videos so often.. The one they did at Tokyo Dome.. The one where Sehun speaks in Japanese in the middle...

ㅇㅇ There's no EXO songs I haven't listened to on Melon, thank you for your post

S1g2fkWxOWgfZmWwoE9VaKHHMgPiEF75MDZCAocU

ㅇㅇ Please listen to "They never know".. I'm not an EXO fan, but I listen to a lot of songs and just pick and choose what I like, and EXO-Ls have suggested this one to me so I listened to it, just from the title it feels like a dream, it's freaking jjang

ㅇㅇ Wow "Into your world" and "Beautiful" are freaking amazing, the aura straight up stands out as soon as the song starts....  It feels like they're healing a heavy heart wow...... The aura and lyrics feel like heavenㅠㅠㅠ From today on, they'll be my healing songsㅠ

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #EXOlympics