[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

sis@luehoney   Sung Ji Woo is my Korean name. :)) We see Chanyeol as the goofy,nerdy,happy virus. But when we see the serious side of him...wow...he is georgeous.tumblr_n1qokbnCJg1qh1cveo1_500.png

tumblr_myzlqeECXf1rxv75ko1_500.png

tumblr_myzlqeECXf1rxv75ko2_500.png 

Guest dhebbie2t

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Idols Starring in Films for Second Half of 2014 Include T.O.P, Sulli, D.O, Dohee and More

idol-actors.jpg

More and more idols have started to make their names known through acting, also known as ‘acting idols.’ ZE:A’s Im Siwan earned praise for his role in “The Attorney,” B1A4’sJinyoung received a lot of love for his part in “Miss Granny,” and increasing numbers of idol actors are showing their abilities to act through dramas and films.

To start off, Tiny G’s Dohee, who was first recognized for her ‘dialect’ acting in tvN’s “Reply 1994,” will be taking a shot at a horror movie for the first time through “Tunnel 3D.” She has taken on the role of a mysterious girl who constantly lingers around a tunnel, and is planning to show her abilities to express emotions using her eyes, rather than speaking in this film.

Dal Shabet’s Woohee will also be taking part in “Tunnel 3D” as the role of a club DJ. As the character named Hye Young, Woohee will be showing off her honest and sexy charms, unlike the cute image she has previously displayed on stage as a singer.

f(x)’s Sulli, who has acted in “Seodongyo” and “Love Needs a Miracle” prior to her debut as an idol, will be appearing in the upcoming film “The Pirates.” She will be playing actress Son Ye Jin’s younger counterpart as the character of Yeo Wol, and will be portraying a completely different side.

EXO’s D.O is also trying his part at acting through the new film “Cart,” which follows the story of a mega store that suddenly lays off contract workers and the aftermath of the workers who decide to stand up for themselves against the unfair dismissal. The EXO member will be playing the role of Tae Young, the high school son of actress Yeom Jeong Ah’s character. Before the release of this film, D.O will be starring in the SBS drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” which premiered on July 23.

One of the original acting idols, BIGBANG’s T.O.P, is also planning to make his return as actor Choi Seung Hyun. Following his previous roles in “71: Into the Fire” and “Commitment,” T.O.P has already earned recognition from the public for his acting abilities. He will be starring alongside actors Jo Seung WooShin Se KyungKim Yoon SukYoo Hae Jin, and more in the film “Tazza: The High Rollers 2.”

Who are you most looking forward to seeing in films?

Guest dhebbie2t

class="at_title" style="font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fans Anticipate Taeyeon On Stage With Baekhyun Of EXO Should TaeTiSeo Hold Comeback On Inkigayo

BtQ1acBCAAEc9j-.jpg

The summer of comebacks has begun, and many fans believe that the next SM Entertainment group to come back after f(x) will be none other than Girl's Generation-TTS, otherwise known as TaeTiSeo.

With Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Tiffany of Girls' Generation, Taetiseo last dazzled fans with "Twinkle" in 2012, and most recently with all nine ladies of SNSD on "Mr.Mr."

Like Us on Facebook 

In June, Tiffany made a cameo on "Jessica & Krystal," a reality series featuring sisters Krystal of f(x) and Jessica of Girls' Generation. It was during her appearance that she revealed TaeTiSeo was recording material for a new album.

"In return for all the fans that waited so long and in order to give you even better music, we have poured our heart and soul into this second album," said Tiffany in the August issue of Korea InStyle Magazine.

This time around, it is not only because of their music that TaeTiSeo's comeback is so anticipated, but also because of the recent news that Taeyeon has been dating Baekhyun of EXO for several months.

While the pair has remained relatively silent on the matter since the news shook the K-pop industry, a TaeTiSeo comeback could bring Taeyeon and Baekhyun together on stage if the group is to appear on Inkigayo, since Baekhyun is an MC for the music show.

"TaeTiSeo means Taeyeon. Inkigayo means Baekhyun," tweeted Exowreck on Twitter. "TaeTiSeo at Inkigayo means 'Baekyeon.' I can't deal with this."

Last week, after posting a heartfelt message regarding his relations with Taeyeon on Instagram, Baekhyun has since deleted the message.

"I have written and erased my words many times, but I felt as if I was just putting out excuses and did not have the courage to express my heart and resolve the misunderstandings," wrote Baekhyun on Instagram. "I also thought that saying those words now would also be meaningless. So even now, I'm worried and my heart is uneasy that you might be hurt again because of this post and that I might regret putting this up. However, I really wanted to express my sincere feelings so I'm writing these words."

"I'm very sorry that I caused pain to fans who have always been precious to me. And I'm once more sorry that I hurt you again through the misunderstandings that have come about within this situation. I wish that our fans will no longer hurt. Although I'm really lacking, I will do my best to slowly approach all of you again. And EXO is a name that is so precious to me. I want to tell you that I've never thought of EXO lightly."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/100700/20140723/taeyeon-baekhyun-taetiseo.htm

Guest dhebbie2t

sis @luehoney thanks for KyungSoo's picture cutsThere is no ENG SUB yetI don't wanna watch the raw vesion I can't understand itI'll just wit for the sub

i just finished watching the drama. it's so confusing, i have no idea what the story is about. maybe by episode 2 i will understand...
D.O's character is a lot like himself. he's so adorable, always smiling and what not. his voice is SO deep! haha

Guest luehoney

Ahhhh..sis @HildaP, so it's your Korean name! mine is Man Hee Young...
Yours is very nice sis.. I like it!
sis @dhebbie2t, thanks for the link.. btw, did our fandom subbed that??? what?? they are subbing the full show?? WOW.. they are fast.

Guest luehoney

@Tofu_cloud, that's from a CF.. not a show :)
I think it's the Behind the scene..
I can't find the subbed one. sorry.

Guest califgirl

Hi, I'm a new fan here. I just discovered EXO when I watched Roommate. Still learning their names since there are so many members. I never thought I would be into kpop but EXO converted me  ;)I'm sad to hear EXO now only has 11 members. I understand why a lot of EXO fans are upset then taking sides who's right who's wrong. Please remember in reality, it's not just simple black and white. Kris isn't my bias but Chanyeol because of the Roommate show, and I don't care even care for his cold personality shown in EXO Showtime either. However, as an American, I understand him who grew up in Canada with the similar culture. As much as I'm fascinated with the Korean culture, I don't think I will fit in there. I first laughed and found Chanyeol adorable when I watched him forcing himself eating spicy kimchi fried rice made by Mama Shin (the rocker's nickname in Roommate). Then I asked myself if it was Kris (or me for that matter), would he do the same thing? I think he wouldn't because I wouldn't either. So please understand the Korean culture has a lot of unspoken rules that a foreigner, especially a westerner can comprehend (not to mention the disturbing thing I often see in kdramas: employers hit their employees, it's unacceptable in the western culture). If Kris was unhappy, let him leave, please don't bash him. I wish Kris the best, and still continue supporting EXO. I also understand Chanyeol's anger if that weibo's message was really his. I would be mad too if my co-worker quit suddenly and I had to work overtime to finish the project. 

@califgirlWelcome
"please don't bash him or make fun of him for his unsuccessful solo singing career."
What are you talking about ??  Kris don't have an unsuccessful career. just watch careful he got more than 3 million fans. immediately he will be more and more famous. i know you are not against  him but the word unsuccessful made me confuse.  :-/

Guest califgirl

malith29 said: @califgirlWelcome
"please don't bash him or make fun of him for his unsuccessful solo singing career."
What are you talking about ??  Kris don't have an unsuccessful career. just watch careful he got more than 3 million fans. immediately he will be more and more famous. i know you are not against  him but the word unsuccessful made me confuse.  :-/

Guest Tofu_Cloud

errrrr Kris is very successful....... he was offered a bajillion projects in china while he was part of exo and that was just another push to give him a reason to leave too... dont worry about him, he is not 'unsuccessful' he is signed with a shorter million dollar china agency and he couldnt break the contract with SM that's why he had to sue them to get out of the contract. He is a smart guy and had a list of things to do already and already completed tons of things. Even his movie is done too. He suits being a movie star and he gets to sleep and see his mom and stuff. I'm happy for him. In the long run he was thinking of his health and his family and happiness. But yeah, i still support EXO. 

Guest KoreanA

@califgirl welcome dear I hope to see you more.... :x

I don't think Chanyeol meant that message about Kris because Chanyeol that I know has no hateful atom in his body..., he is the sweetest thing ever... some fans are just ruthless :(

Because you are new to EXO we will help you understand more.... if you have any question about any member be free to ask :x

and girls don't take that one word too seriously you were not born knowing EXO and everything that happened, aish :D

btw I LOVE your avatar.... I'm a big fan :x

I watched the drama last night...  Kyungsoo was very little :((

but those few times he was he made me laugh :)) khm khm that erection thingy and that scene in the bathroom :))

I would die too see EXO faces watching him in the drama :))

this drama will be great!! Does anyone watch dramas on viki here?