[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

I just saw the promotion video for their upcoming show... Can't help feeling sad not to see Kris... Really, I've got to get used to it !!! :'(

Sorry I haven't posted for long. Hope everyone is ok ? @yoyo_icecube : how do you feel now ? almost a week after Kris' decision, how are coping with it ? I'm glad to see that you are still on the thread, by the way...

I'm sorry if someone posted that before, but it's the first time I really like commercial photoshoot : BoLBjuKIcAEy3jT.jpg:large
I'm really addicted to Baekhyun recently... He keeps me smiling...

BoLBhBIIcAAanfC.jpg:large

And, my fav' one, of course :
BoLBdS6IUAEGBKT.jpg
I wish Kris will do some modeling soon ! I miss his gorgeous face !! <3

Guest HildaP

tumblr_mod5j1zAKo1s0snupo1_500.pngI love this young man,he brings my motherly instint to a very high degree. I want to ptotect him from life,unfortunately I can't...I hope no one hurts him. You wonder why I say this? I don't know myself but behind the smile sometimes his eyes tell a different story.

tumblr_n5xuakCpEI1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5i7hkyyrK1r3xllho3_250.gif.....tumblr_n5i7hkyyrK1r3xllho1_250.gif

tumblr_n5i7hkyyrK1r3xllho2_250.gif.....tumblr_n5i7hkyyrK1r3xllho4_250.gif

tumblr_n5bml97XG51qm2y8go1_500.pngtumblr_n5xhcpWARZ1rfzr7uo1_500.png

tumblr_n5xfsfcGts1r3xllho1_500.gif

tumblr_n5xfsfcGts1r3xllho2_500.gif

tumblr_n5xfsfcGts1r3xllho3_500.gif

tumblr_n5xtcdiuIp1rawlzxo1_500.png

tumblr_n5xt7ep4kl1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5awdtwpSj1qde8rwo1_500.png

tumblr_n5awdtwpSj1qde8rwo2_500.png

tumblr_n5xjn3ujGl1sy4xrao1_500.png

tumblr_n5xko71fCV1s9wqk7o1_500.png

tumblr_n5bd1uvGHf1ru1hrko1_500.png

tumblr_n5xlu2RIeu1rkekcoo1_500.png

I LOVE EXO!

tumblr_n5xlbzS4LN1rkekcoo1_500.png

Just saw the video of promotion. They seem better. Though not their usual all happy smile, but a bit better and I loved they made the 3 chinese members talk for us to see how they are. They were almost MIA in the last days and I was so afraid for them. I think they'll be ok and just hope the fans at the concert do their best to support them.EXO SARANGHE!so proud of him...h8_zps48c3e676.jpg

@malamolly how i feel? i feel okay now.. and feel very2 touch because all the sisters here are very2 caring... thank you so much.. i love you all.. im missing kris so much now.. he's MIA, we don't know where he is.. i hope he's fine.. i didn't dare to see the promotional video.. i dont want to cry anymore so i avoid things that might make me cry. huhu... just like you.. i wish to see kris face as a model. well.. he got the face, and feel. he need to be a model.. that's what he really good at i think. if he debut as solo singer, i wish jay chou could be his producer muahaha....

Watched the promotional video....first thing that i did when i open the video was head counted...hoping for 12 but i saw only 11...i cried in that instant...they looked better...but they eyes cant lie....look into their eyes...we can see the pain....sehun's eye bag explain it all...tao's unimpressed facial expression say it all...they smile...but...god kniws whats inside the heart... Nonetheless...they are strong enough to get through this together....

Guest NorahM

HAPPY SUHO'S DAY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ICsGN5.jpg

Happy birthday to cutest SUHO <3 <3 <3

Nox0OL.gif

LbAI0q.png

FUVXcr.gif

Happy birthday to warm hearted person (SUHO) <3 <3 <3

uNMaXX.jpgiIxaLW.gifxWbI84.gif    VsgxPk.gif

bPkEhn.gifTelMK8.gifdaXvci.gifcFNPZt.gifdZ7WFe.gif

Happy birthday to a rich man (SUHO) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

9RQ4vl.png  Kex5mI.gifY4iSll.jpganJpgm.png

Happy birthday to sexy & handsome SUHO <3 <3 <3 <3

BKLnYU.jpgVGEdtN.jpgCGoasv.jpgrwfMD7.jpg  BABh3J.gif 07KrHz.jpg

Guest HildaP

Happy birthday to our Suho!

tumblr_n5y6w5LwKc1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5y6qxTcf01qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5weptqVQo1qjv087o1_250.giftumblr_n5weptqVQo1qjv087o2_250.gif

tumblr_n5xijq3gLe1sy4xrao1_250.png........tumblr_n5xijq3gLe1sy4xrao3_250.png........tumblr_n5xijq3gLe1sy4xrao4_250.png

tumblr_n5xijq3gLe1sy4xrao2_250.png

tumblr_mt1ry7USPg1ruuj4io1_500.jpg                                                                                                     tumblr_n5y553If9n1qfrcvxo1_500.png

tumblr_n5xkrfiicC1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5xkl9i2Q91qhmxnlo1_500.png

tumblr_n5jph9nlwy1qhkzm8o1_250.gif...tumblr_n5jph9nlwy1qhkzm8o2_250.gifdance,dance,dance

tumblr_n5vae2bwrS1qaaovco3_250.gif.....................tumblr_n5vae2bwrS1qaaovco1_250.gif

tumblr_n5vae2bwrS1qaaovco4_250.gif.....................tumblr_n5vae2bwrS1qaaovco2_250.gif

tumblr_n5vd79aHX41rthd7eo3_500.gif

tumblr_n5mdbvZE8T1tvux2so1_500.jpgsource:duckhymne

tumblr_n5y2hqRlMl1qmbg8bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5t4nqGzCF1rgiafeo1_500.png

tumblr_n5y3nhzYWH1qfrcvxo1_500.png

tumblr_n5y2haFzPa1rd7y02o1_500.png

tumblr_n5xgzj6m5s1rtjcr5o1_500.gif

EXO   WE ARE ONE   WE LOVE KRIS

hello everyone, i'm just want to reminder .if you want to post much pictures, please use spoiler tag.if not, moderators will close this thread soon because this thread is too heavy to load. please consider for those who have slow internet connection :)we don't want to this thread closed soon right? :D

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO Members Celebrate Leader Suho’s Birthday on Instagramcr Soompi

EXO’s Chanyeol, Tao, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Luhan recently took to Instagram to congratulate Suho’s twenty-third birthday today (May 22). Chanyeol said in the caption, “My love, our leader, happy birthday!”

Member Tao also posted a photo of Suho, congratulating the leader, saying, “Mom, happy birthday! Our leader mo-mo-mom.” Baekhyun wrote, “He is handsome even faced-down….Since it is his birthday..Keuheum! #HappyBirthdayLeaderKimJoonMyun.” Sehun and Luhan simply wrote, ” Happy birthday!!”

Happy birthday to Suho! 

In related news, EXO will be holding concerts titled “EXO FROM. EXOPLANET #1 – THE LOST PLANET,” from May 23-25 at the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium. The group just recently posted a video message to fans with just 11 members, Kris noticeably missing. Watch the video here: EXO Confirms Upcoming Concert with 11 Members, Sends Video Message

Guest HildaP

raasyndrome said: hello everyone, i'm just want to reminder .if you want to post much pictures, please use spoiler tag.if not, moderators will close this thread soon because this thread is too heavy to load. please consider for those who have slow internet connection :)we don't want to this thread closed soon right? :D

Guest HildaP

Hello sis @paulaL  great picture of Suho. :-h

tumblr_n4q1ubtTjK1ru8saco2_500.png

tumblr_n4q1ubtTjK1ru8saco1_500.png

Guest HildaP

How is Suho a very rich man? I read that Tao is the heir of a very rich man in China. Who else is rich? Oh yeah D.O.? And who is not?

Guest HildaP

this is a very sad video about Kris leaving.Since all this started,since he left,I was terrible sad,heartbroken...couldn't believe it was happening but...I never cried. Watching this video and finally realizing that Im not going to see WuYi again all my sadness overflowed and I cried. I wish him the best in his career,I wish him good health,happiness and love. I love him and always will. I hope that whatever he does we will be able to see him on youtube or one of the drama web sites so we can fallow him again.

SAY SOMETHING

BY THE WAY....WHERE ARE MY SISTERS? I ONLY SEE A FEW OF THE OLDER MEMBERS HERE! Please don't leave this blog.I can't loose you also.

Ok... I made a test... @HildaP : you just have to put [ spoiler] before the pic and [ /spoiler] after... Maybe there's a simpler way but I haven't found it.... yet !
This forum is so complicated to use, honestly -_-'

BoQLJsiIQAELn9N.jpg

Guest HildaP

Thanks sis @malamolly but really what is the difference? If posting so much makes the web page too "heavy" to download how doing it with spoiler makes it easier? I reall do not understand either.

Here is another video about our Kris... watch it before they tell us we can never write about him again.