[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest luehoney

Guys!! I heard CHEN will be singing the OST for D.O's drama "It's okay, It's Love."
OMG... If this is true then I'm so happy for him! It will be his first Solo song since debut!
YEAH!!!!
Edit.
Apparently IT IS TRUE!! 
SPAZZING HARD!

Guest dhebbie2t

EXO’s Chen to Sing for the Soundtrack of “It’s Okay It’s Love,” Starring D.O

EXO’s Chen will be hitting the recording studio for the soundtrack of “It’s Okay It’s Love.”

On July 7, one broadcast official said in a phone call with Daily Sports, “Chen will be singing his first solo song for the soundtrack of ‘It’s Okay It’s Love.’”

The drama features fellow EXO member D.O, who plays the role of Han Kang Woo, a high school student who aspires to be a best-selling novelist to make his mother happy. With a bright face and an innocent heart, D.O’s character is said to play a significant role in the unfolding of the story.

“It’s Okay It’s Love will be airing its first episode on July 23.

Guest dhebbie2t

cupdaddy said: Thank you @dhebbit2t for the pictures, and @luehoney for the video!!! I watched happy camp this morning and really enjoyed it. The hosts are really friendly and good to our boys!! 
I was preparing to watch Roommates right now until I read here that Baek will not be on today's episode. Now I don't want to watch it lol. Seriously, what's taking them so long!? 

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: LOL.. @cupdaddy, like I said before.. for now, we can only kaaebsong and keep on kkaebsong-ing while waiting.
God, waiting is such a torture sometimes! 
I can't wait to watch Tao in LOTJ... I want to see the poor boy screams for his life in the jungle.. LOL.. OMG I'm so sorry Tao.. but I'm laughing so hard just by imagining it!

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: Guys!! I heard CHEN will be singing the OST for D.O's drama "It's okay, It's Love."
OMG... If this is true then I'm so happy for him! It will be his first Solo song since debut!
YEAH!!!!
Edit.
Apparently IT IS TRUE!! 
SPAZZING HARD!

Guest dhebbie2t

Guys LuHan went back to Korea already
I saw some pictures of him in Incheon Airport.
I guess he is done filming the "Back to 20"

Guest hajiwonsarang

Hi, Hello @dhebbie2t, I can see some sisters that logged on earlier, are you still there? huhuhu. Am I late?

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t yeah unnie, I saw the news already. Nice for Chen Chen Chen. I know he will sing it perfectly

Guest luehoney

@dhebbie2t, they're going to film in Solomon island, I think... not in Borneo.. They already filmed in Borneo before this.. the one with Onew :)
I think they will start filming somewhere around July if I'm not mistaken, and the show will airs maybe in August? 
LOL.. I'm so excited. I think this is going to be a VERY good experience for him. Tao is such a baby.. and I hope by living in the jungle, he will learn how to overcome some of his fears. I'm not worried.. He will be in good hands. 
and oh, I'm so happy for Chen Chen. It's his first OST!! I'm sure he's going to do great. His voice is heavenly.. 
All of our boys are doing extremely great. I feel so proud! 

@hajiwonsarang, HELLO!

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

EXO’s Chen to Sing for the Soundtrack of “It’s Okay It’s Love,” Starring D.O

EXO’s Chen will be hitting the recording studio for the soundtrack of “It’s Okay It’s Love.”

On July 7, one broadcast official said in a phone call with Daily Sports, “Chen will be singing his first solo song for the soundtrack of ‘It’s Okay It’s Love.’”

The drama features fellow EXO member D.O, who plays the role of Han Kang Woo, a high school student who aspires to be a best-selling novelist to make his mother happy. With a bright face and an innocent heart, D.O’s character is said to play a significant role in the unfolding of the story.

“It’s Okay It’s Love will be airing its first episode on July 23.

Guest hajiwonsarang

Hello @luehoney :-h  , I am Sarah, I am Lay bias, The healing unicorn Lay captured my small heart. He is such a perfect oppa. I wanna marry him. :-h

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: @dhebbie2t, they're going to film in Solomon island, I think... not in Borneo.. They already filmed in Borneo before this.. the one with Onew :)
I think they will start filming somewhere around July if I'm not mistaken, and the show will airs maybe in August? 
LOL.. I'm so excited. I think this is going to be a VERY good experience for him. Tao is such a baby.. and I hope by living in the jungle, he will learn how to overcome some of his fears. I'm not worried.. He will be in good hands. 
and oh, I'm so happy for Chen Chen. It's his first OST!! I'm sure he's going to do great. His voice is heavenly.. 
All of our boys are doing extremely great. I feel so proud! 

@hajiwonsarang, HELLO!

Guest dhebbie2t

hajiwonsarang said: Hello @luehoney :-h  , I am Sarah, I am Lay bias, The healing unicorn Lay captured my small heart. He is such a perfect oppa. I wanna marry him. :-h

Guest luehoney

@hajiwonsarang, LOL.. another Lay biased!! 
@dhebbie2t, sis PaulaL is Lay biased too!
Good. the more the merrier. give the unicorn some love. He deserves it! Our pure, healing unicorn!