[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

EXO’s Baekhyun Talks About Collaborations, Success Of New Mini Album, Love For Fans, And More

EZZ16oVUcAEoHwy?format=jpg&name=large
EZZ14ToVcAIxDoL?format=jpg&name=large

EXO’s Baekhyun appeared on MBC FM4U’s “Kim Shin Young’s Hope Song at Noon” to talk about his second solo mini album, where he opened up about a variety of topics including collaborations, album sales, and his love for his fans.

Kim Shin Young first asked about Baekhyun’s latest collaboration with BOL4 titled “Leo” and he said, “Ahn Ji Young recorded the guide and sent it to me. As soon as I heard the song, I loved it. I’d always liked her voice so I happily agreed to the collaboration.” When asked how he chooses his collaborations, Baekhyun explained, “I don’t have any set requirements or anything. I don’t get that many collaboration offers but when I do, I listen to the song and I’ll take it on if I feel confident that I’ll be able to do well with that singer. Once I make that decision, our agency goes ahead and sets things up.” Baekhyun also shared that for his next collaboration, he’d like to work with Lee Moon Sae or participate in an emotional ballad.

Delving into his latest comeback, Kim Shin Young asked if it feels different to come in first place as EXO and as solo artist Baekhyun, as his second mini album “Delight” has not only swept various weekly album sales sites, but it also sold over 700,000 copies in its first week. He replied, “Firstly, I really can’t believe it. Our fans have already bought so many of EXO’s albums that I told them to not buy too many and to focus more on buying things for themselves, like padded jackets for the winter. They didn’t listen to me and bought my album.”

He continued to both express his gratitude and worry for EXO-L as he said, “I’m worried that they’ll feel like buying my album is an obligation. I would be happy if our fans used their money for themselves, and then took what’s left over to purchase albums. I hope they won’t see it as an obligation.”

Baekhyun was asked if he had a music show win promise for fans, and he said, “I’ve thought of a lot of different options. There’s a moment in my teaser photo where I’m wiping off lipstick. I think I might do that.”

Along with his album records, Baekhyun set a new record while on the radio show. Kim Shin Young said, “True to your status as a man of many records, you’ve just set the record for the most number of listeners at one time on an MBC radio show. You’ve set another record. Representatives of the radio department have even come here. They said they’ve never seen these many people listening to a radio show at one time before.”

Baekhyun concluded the segment with the message, “This album was like a challenge to me. I wanted to take a difficult genre and add my own spin to it, and all of the love and attention I’ve been receiving makes me so happy. I will try to repay all of the love I have received.”

EZZ14TxUcAAOA6W?format=jpg&name=large
EZZ14TxU0AIhYHG?format=jpg&name=large

© https://www.soompi.com/article/1403879wpp/exos-baekhyun-talks-about-collaborations-success-of-new-mini-album-love-for-fans-and-more

[News] BAEKHYUN dominates Album Charts with"Delight”

Baekhyun's 2nd mini album "Delight," which was released on 05/25, drew attention as it topped various music charts (Hanteo, Yes24, Kyobo & Hot Tracks), also recorded 704,527 copies in the 1st week sales on Hanteo Chart alone.

Jongin: Congratulations! My album is coming out soon~ I'm in the midst of preparation
Ravi: I'm looking forward to it~ 
Jongin: Ah yes, thank you~ 
Ravi: Even though I know about it but many are curious 

EXO’s Chanyeol Confirmed As First Idol To Collaborate With Lee Sun Hee

Chanyeol is collaborating with Lee Sun Hee!

On May 15, industry representatives reported that the EXO member is featuring on the title track of veteran singer Lee Sun Hee’s 16th studio album.

In response, Lee Sun Hee’s agency Hook Entertainment confirmed, “Chanyeol participated in the title track of [Lee Sun Hee’s] 16th studio album Part 1.”

“SERENDIPITY” will be Lee Sun Hee’s first studio album since 2014. Although she has collaborated with artists such as Tiger JK and Kanto, Chanyeol will be the first idol group member to collaborate with her.

Lee Sun Hee’s album including the track featuring Chanyeol will be released on June 15.

200603 BAEKHYUN

<Candy 1st Win> Baekhyun: This award received at Show Champion is Candy's first 1st place so I'm really happy! Thank you so much to EXO-Ls who allowed me to get this award, I love you! I'll continue to bring good music in the future too so please give it lots of love and it'll be great if we can continue to be together! I love you EXO-Ls, it was Baekhyunnie till now! Thank you~

EZlQCI9UEAEB9E3?format=jpg&name=large

EXO’s Baekhyun Talks About Possibility Of Acting Again, Creating His “Candy” MV, And More

EXO’s Baekhyun appeared on SBS Power FM’s “Cultwo Show” on June 3, and he talked about his comeback and more!

The idol recently returned with his second solo mini album “Delight.” He described his title track “Candy” as a trendy R&B song and said, “The witty lyrics express my colorful charm by comparing it to the taste of candy.”

Baekhyun also talked about the music video for “Candy.” He explained, “At first, we decided to go for a long take during the music video shoot, but it had a loose vibe to it, so we edited it cut by cut. I wanted the dancers to look like my friends and crew.”

He shared that he went to the music video set the day before the filming to practice the dance. He said, “I thought the vibe was important in the music video, so I went to practice in advance to coordinate with the staff.”

Baekhyun also interacted with his fans on the radio show by replying to their questions and comments. One fan mentioned his acting as Prince Wang Eun in SBS’s “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.” Baekhyun shared, “My character wasn’t the youngest, but he was a childish character who was like the youngest. It was a role where I was in love with IU‘s character but was rejected by her, and I had so much fun. It was fun acting in it.” Regarding the possibility of acting again, he said, “I think I need to have a lot of time to be able to do that. I think I will be able to act when I’m over 30.”

During the radio show, it was pointed out that Baekhyun is seen less in public than other celebrities. Baekhyun explained, “I only leave the house for lessons. I used to do physical training, but it was physically difficult to do training and practice at the same time. So instead, I’m just playing games as a hobby.”

Baekhyun is currently starring in his own web reality show called “I Play Alone” (literal translation).