[Drama 2012] Glowing She 자체발광 그녀

06skull06

Guest s0y0un*

I like this new drama..! It's different from other dramas. Despite the main girl being kind of annoying though that's her character, praise to the actress lol. The PD is such a cutie for his age. I hate how he treats his ex-gf though!! It is pretty realistic though.. I can't wait to see how the tables turn and he starts to like her again.. I can't picture him being good to her. Why is he so bad to her if he's the one who cheated on her? Ugh I can't believe we have to wait for the 4th episode to come out next Tues!! The schedule is really weird...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eng subs for Ep.1 is up! Thanks to Akanechiro for translating it from Chinese to English ^^

Here are some photos from 'Glowing She' site~ You can see Ji Hyeon and her friends and Nong Woo. The place is called Nuganic. I think it's a Wellness or Derma Center. ^^Thanks for the blogger for sharing! But sorry gals, I can't post the photos here, the owner prohibited it from copying or cutting the photos. Let's just obey her. ^^

Here's the link: http://blog.naver.com/junjieun1234/80150648071

Thanks also to aor22@twitter for heads up!

Guest greenhotchilipeper

wow wow,. thanks a punch for all the goodies, appreciate it so much

the blogger has a good position to snap the shot, so close and how lucky he/she got Park Kyeung Hyen - Noong Woo PD 's signature , babyface :D

after episode 3 released, attract the viewers very much about the heroin , and "a drama set in the dialogue or the situation could hold a very real way,"the triangle relationship and exciting setting of realistic metabolism has attracted the interest of young female viewers."

Hi all:) im really liking this drama, i adore the main actress . Wanted to knw , does she get tougether with kang min ? or the PD guy ?

Hi there ^^ Well for starters, the main actress Ji Hyeon is PD guy's ex-girlfriend. PD guy dumped her in replaced to Kang Min's cordi nunna but Ji Hyeon and she are good friends. About whether Kang Min and Ji Hyeon getting together, that we don't know yet. We just started and the climax is yet to come I guess. ;)

Hooray @06skull06 ^^ thanks for providing link for ep 1 part 1 eng sub...huhu...and thanks for akanechiro for translating it...really appreciated it...and so happy coz Jjun acting been receiving praises...mansae!!!!

I wish someone would sub this drama, it looks so interesting. Still thanks @06skull06 for providing that link, at least I understood the first three minutes of the drama.

Our top star tweeted! kekekeke and look at that cute thingy! hehehehe it's Ji Hyeon! lol So cute! and look at our top star Kang Min! isn't he gorgeous! kekekeke

b85snl.jpg

@HyungJun87: 누나 뭐해?^^ 아 귀여운 누나~

Eng Trans: What are you doing nuna?^^ Ah, cute nuna~

I'm sorry but this Kim Hyung Joon is not as cute as his bandmate. I hope he improves soon. As much critiques as the other Kim Hyung Joon got in Playful Kiss, his acting was much better. I guess there are some idols who just have the talent - like JYJ's JaeJoong to act.

But I love So Yi-Hyun's character. It could get annoying later on, but she's hilarious. I love all the faces she makes.

Our top star tweeted! kekekeke and look at that cute thingy! hehehehe it's Ji Hyeon! lol So cute! and look at our top star Kang Min! isn't he gorgeous! kekekeke

@HyungJun87: 누나 뭐해?^^ 아 귀여운 누나~

Eng Trans: What are you doing nuna?^^ Ah, cute nuna~

OMO!! is she brushing her teeth??????? I am following this drama for hyung jun. i finished all the 3 episodes. i am waiting for the subs for the rest of the 2 episodes.

Guest greenhotchilipeper

According to the manufacturer of Glowing She, after the 4 ep released on 24 January, ' Glowing She ' will broadcast on professional cable channel, the current international drama being broadcast by TVB KOREA. TVB TVB KOREA China Media Group, become a hit, Glowing She will appear on Undercover , Forbidden city 자금성 from China.

Also Kim H Joon 'fan express their support to the drama form everywhere in the world such as Thailand or the Philippines, Argentina, fans, etc., and Latin America and Uzbekistan shows an interest in broadcasting.

KBS N and the CMB is planning a joint TV and S-H Story Cray was produced jointly by Creative Works.

source; NATE

Archived