English Title: Glowing She, She's Completely Insane, She's Glowing

First Airing Date: Jan 07 2012

Schedule: Every Saturday 12 midnight

Channel: KBS N (Cable Channel)/ KBS Drama

Episodes: 12

Official Site: My link

Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/254647877933477/

Synopsis

The Story is about a woman named Ji Hyeon who had a problem on her job so she transferred in a broadcasting company as a scriptwriter. At the first day of her new work, she then discovered her ex-lover Yong Woo is also working in her company as a PD. To prove that she is worth it to be a scriptwriter, she convinced Korea's Top Star Kang Min to work with her only then she realized there's a twist at the end. Will she fall to the arrogant and womanizer Top star Kang Min or will she go back to her failed relationship with PD Yong Woo?

Character Info:

jbzITXutsP3Mrr.png

Character Name: Jeon Ji Hyeon

Job: Scriptwriter

Feature: Smart, loyal, thinks positive but sometimes can be quite lost without plans. Gave up her stable job just to be a scriptwriter. Ex-lover of PD No Yong Woo but will get stuck between him and Top Star Kang Min.

jLkzlE4KlS3G7.png

Character Name: No Yong Woo

Job: PD

Feature: Star PD with exceptional and handsome appearance with outstanding fashion sense. A perfectionist and Ji Hyeon's ex-lover.

jTIiwip9ioqZl.png

Character Name: Kang Min

Job: Top Star

Feature: Main weapon is his killer smile, refined appearance together with his air elegance makes him a perfect man. But in an actual fact he is a rude CASANOVA. Will he find love with Ji Hyeon?

j19QmBnqSFMid.png

Character Name: Kim Kkot Nim

Job: Cordi Nuna

Feature: Unstoppable stubborn woman, After divorcing Yong Woo now in a relationship with Jun Seob. Close sister-like friendship with his boyfriend's sister Yeon Hee.

jOP6FrJeGZ48p.png

Character Name: Seo Yeon Hee

Job: Top Star Kang Min's Stylist

Feature: Make-up artist who works in the broadcasting station who is dignified with everything she does. Woman who posses great figure and looks. Jun Seob's sister,

jbuRoAEC2kaygY.png

Character Name: Seo Jun Seob

Job: Top Star Kang Min's Manager

Feature: The cute yet masculine manager and Kkot Nim's lover. Brother of Kang Min's stylist Yeon Hee.

Character information by OnlyJun http://www.kimhyungjun.net

Promotional Posters:

415337_278918345491263_100001192982911_723565_826315894_o.jpg

378137_244603242276327_130589590344360_615365_1371404081_n.jpg

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 1 by Prettyboy

Episode 1

Episode 2 by Prettyboy

Episode 2

Video Cuts:

Kang Min Bed Scene :o

Bed Scene

Omo!!! I'm still in denial whether it's really Hyung Jun there in the bed scene.. Aigoo Aigoo~~

Kang Min's CF Making Cut

CF Making Cut

Re Run Schedule

Jan 09 - 12pm KST

Jan 11 - 1:20pm KST

Jan 12 - 8:50am KST

Live Stream Link

reposted from Allkpop

Kim Hyung Jun has a racy bed scene in ‘She’s Completely Insane’

20120109_kimhyungjun_dramastill.jpg

SS501‘s maknae Kim Hyung Jun has made a complete transformation into an ‘adult idol’ for his KBS drama, ‘She’s Completely Insane‘!

The pilot episode aired on January 7th, and fans were in for a surprise with Kim Hyung Jun’s dramatic image change into the arrogant top star ‘Kangmin’. Unlike his sweet maknae image, he carried his character with a suave flair that fans weren’t quite accustomed to yet. Some scenes saw him holding back his anger with a glass of whiskey while others saw him reacting angrily to officials that make mistakes towards him.

The scene that caught the most attention, however, was one that required a bed scene between him and his CF partner, Song Hyo Bin. Although there wasn’t any exposure, the erotic atmosphere of the set was enough to show fans how much their maknae had grown.

His company explained, “The scene was one that was needed to progress the plot so we hope that people will just view it for what it is: acting.”

Viewers praised, “Kim Hyung Jun’s acting exceeded my expectations,” and “I think he’ll achieve more success as an actor.”

Source + Photos: Chosun via Naver

Fudge!!!!!!!! At first I thought it wasn't Junnie in bed >,< He's mature now :(

Guest greenhotchilipeper

thanks so much for opening this thread, i searched in those days, love So Yi Hyun, can;t wait to see, heard that the 1st two episodes was great so very exciting...

hope the rating success , Glowing She Aja, Fighting !

Any synopsis for this drama? I Like Hyung Jun. I would like to give a try on this drama for him? Any Relationship chart???? Thank you

Hi sorry, I just started this page so it's not yet complete. You might want to visit it often as I put updates regarding the drama ^^ By the way, here's a relationship chart you asked for. :lol:

Credit as tagged

characterssmaller.jpg

Torrent Download Link

Credit to HyungJun_news@twitter

Episode 1

5LYFYFPEH7W7CHDZHBZSQRUALO5KXNOL

Episode 2

SE7BX4VETMKROWKP3VFCHRYY45QVXSSA

Guest AkanechiRo

Great review for this drama.. Can't wait for the next episode.. ^___^

Eventhough I don't really understand what they saying, but it has succesfully makes me laugh really hard.. xD~

DAEBAK!!! Uri magnae already become a grown man now.. I'm so proud as fan's ^___^d'

UR Man now!!! *applause

do u know the rating of the drama? and is kbsN a cable channel

Hi! I'm still looking for the ratings~ it's kinda hard to look for it coz it's a cable channel. (>,<) And yes kbsN is a cable channel under KBS Station, and as fas I know 'Glowing She' is their first and newest drama. If you want to watch its live streaming you can go to http://www.cheezeemelt.blogspot.com

Guest andy<33

download Glowing She 450p (300mb)

http://mediumquality.blogspot.com/2012/01/glowing-she.html

i wonder if yesterday they aired ep3.... or not? i haven't found any torrent for it~

download Glowing She 450p (300mb)

http://mediumquality.blogspot.com/2012/01/glowing-she.html

i wonder if yesterday they aired ep3.... or not? i haven't found any torrent for it~

Hi dear ^^ 'Glowing She' is only every saturday. Starting this coming saturday it will be at 12am KST Sat. ^^

Guest greenhotchilipeper

Hi dear ^^ 'Glowing She' is only every saturday. Starting this coming saturday it will be at 12am KST Sat. ^^

i wonder too just because we aldready have 2 first episodes, so does it means they broadcasted 2 eps last Saturday?

Uri Kang Min (Hyung Jun) posted some photos of his fanclub (OnlyJun)'s food service during their shooting. ^^ Kang Min said he can't take his eyes off of the foods kekeke well that's really lots of food there Kang Min!! Surely all the casts were full! ekekeke Eat well!

21c8prm.jpg

1pfak9.jpg

1ihkio.jpg

Follow uri Kang Min on twitter! @HyungJun87

Guest greenhotchilipeper

I need a caring soul to sub this - the first two episodes seem interesting - haha, Kang Min suffer Hep B , so it spreads to Ji Hyeon so funny , damn, it so long to the next Saturday

Official site photo update!

Ep. 1&2 Photo Scenario

Part 1

1326094358.jpg

Part 2

1326094409.jpg

I think I'm having a crush on Kang Min's manager~hihihihihi

Anyways, a brief explanation about the photos.

Part 1 first pic: Photoshoot with amateur actress Lee Yoo Jin

Part 1 2nd pic: Doing Fan service in Japan while shooting, Kang Min holding hands with a fan while walking.

Part 2 first pic: Because of amateur actress Yoo Jin, Kang min got Hepa B.

I actually thought Kang Min got Aids! lols anyways, Hepa B is not that bad as long as you treat it with a right kind of treatment.

If I understood it right, Kang Min is demanding Yoo Jin to pay him 50billion won for giving him such a disease! But I thought Yoo Jin died already? Or is it the other way around? Yoo Jin is blackmailing Kang Min to pay her instead or else she will spread it to the public about his disease? take it or leave it! kekekeke Oh Well, I really hope someone will sub this soon! ^^

That's it for now, still trying to translate the other photos. Try to refresh the page for updates! ^^

photo credit: http://www.kbsn.co.kr/drama/jabal_girl/contents02.php?mode=3_4

Guest greenhotchilipeper

@06skull06, : thanks for your goodies, Kang Min's arrogant, stubborn so cute, Hyung Jun - his acting was great in this character :))

Archived