[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest eeldeerlove

What can I say? oh boy.. I didnt expect it to be a feel good episode.. I was actually expecting a heartbreaking one.. Cant wait for the finale tomorrow.

Is it just me who noticed the natural skinship of JKS and Yoona? Gaaahhh.. Im spazzing to the highest level! :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettyoungthing

OMG!!! There are two (2) kiss scenes ... one we saw in the preview and the other is the wedding kiss:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/7273f2a9tw1dteepncj8bj.jpg/img]

I agree with @iheartJKSYoona...YoonA & Jang had developed this comfortable, natural vibe around them that the sweet moments (HUGS/Kisses/Stares) comes off so heartwarming and surreal. Their chemistry and rapport is undeniable!!!

Guest prettyoungthing

OMG!!! There are two (2) kiss scenes ... one we saw in the preview and the other is the wedding kiss:

7273f2a9tw1dteepncj8bj.jpg

I agree with @iheartJKSYoona...YoonA & Jang had developed this comfortable, natural vibe around them that the sweet moments (HUGS/Kisses/Stares) comes off so heartwarming and surreal. Their chemistry and rapport is undeniable!!!

Guest -quiescent

OMG, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when this ends tomorrow :'( I loved today's episode <3 and the preview is making me squeal in excitement! I really wonder how everything is going to wrap up, a time jump is plausible and I'd like one tbh.

Guest Tarits

Kat_t, sakki - everyone - I think we all need to prepare our suju, sake, the best wine, the best brandy!!! Cheers for the best drama, the most romantic drama this year. And I must add, the best actors paring as well as the best OST.

Guest Tarits

sakki - thanks for the summary you posted. I watched both onair and live stream this morning and there were no subs. But I understood how the drama is coming along. I need it will a very happy and sweet finale for all of us. Hurray@ 8->

Guest Tarits

Saw some typo error in my post above but can't edit. Anyway, I wanted to say "I know it will be a very happy and sweet finale for all of us tomorrow! Sweet dreams to those in Asia Pacific while good day to those in North America today being a holiday.

Tarits ~ OMO i can't sleep now . . . what with the weding pictures and all . . . ahhhhhhh, *goes off screaming* . . . ah yes yes, we need to prepare ourselves tomorrow night . . . the best wine, food and of course champagne for the happiness of our OTP and for an AWESOME melodrama that have taken us to a H3LL of rollercoaster ride of emotions in the rain . . .

Does anyone know where I can download a CLEAN copy of Seo Jun's (Jang GeunSuk) message ringtone? The one I have right now has a driving sound in the background, and I wish I could have a cleaner one. Please?

I already have a clean one of that of Hana (Yoona) without the pyororong part (but if anyone has a full and clean version, prz gimme toooo~). But I need a clean copy of Seo Jun ssi's message ringtone too~

THANK YOU! <333

Guest Tarits

I can see who is wearing a tuxedo and gosh, it will be a very happy Tuesday morning for me as I watch the finale. =D>

http://youtu.be/oYVOFDBxm_k

preview

@hillarytnt same here, i wondered what happen. so glad to know , thanks :D

Thanks for posting. Giving a warm feeling inside except when hearing HJ ranting. She's too much! I loved seeing SJ taking photos of his dad an Ha Na's mom w/out being asked. Can't wait!

I can see who is wearing a tuxedo and gosh' date=' it will be a very happy Tuesday morning for me as I watch the finale. =D> [/quote']

... I'll pour you a glass of my chilling plum sake in your honor. It's really delicious, though.

Guest mind.love

Wedding!? OMG overload with happiness! Yes! Yes!

The flashbacks was such an awesome touch. It made the scene more powerful and meaningful.

Wow what a kiss for the preview.

I will have my soju chill and ready to toast to an amazing drama and even amazing ending. Hope to see everyone there!

ah!!! What a lovely way to start out a Monday! Reading all this goodness about Ep 19 and then the epicness of the finale! Good golly miss molly, can't wait!!! I shall come a bit later and officially spazz even more! :D

Archived