[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching ep6.

OMG!!!! This drama is getting me addicted more and more. they definitely pick up the pace so good and it feels so good as a viewer ^_^

I actually love seeing how cute Jun is doubting with his heart. still confusing whether he likes Hana or not. I also somehow can sense that Hana also somehow has fall for Jun in that 3 seconds. though it may seems like the 3 seconds was actually work for Jun more :P

Hana's 눈빛 (eyes expression) kinda show it :wub:

or else why would she be mad at Jun when Jun was saying kinda like bad things about her to his P.A.

maybe she just didnt realize it yet since she has a crush with her sunbae, Taesung.

Seo Jun seriously so cute in his actions when he was like "like her or not" state. he looks like little boy that love to tease/bully the girl that he likes XD

I love how things that Hana want to do with her first love which is her sunbae, Taesung, he did it with Jun :wub:

Like watching the Diamond Snow and eating at that restaurant.

lol when she had a hard time finishing the food since she already ate with Jun before :lol:

I really like Hana and Jun couple. they really like totally different with their parents.

but somehow Jun resemble his dad a lot in love things lol

I also like how Hana and Jun actually did a lot of things that Inha and Yoonhee used to do like the holding hands but a bit different from Inha-Yoonhee, the scene when Jun ask Hana if she's hungry and she said no but her stomach is grumbling. just like yoonhee in the train :P and the scene of Jun writing at the restaurant's window. asking Hana's name. one of my fave scene from today episode, he calling her Lululu XD

I really like the bickering stuff between Hana and Jun.

now the 2012 Inha, Changmo, Dongwook, Hyejung and Yoonhee are making their appearance.

and Hana can include another person of her admirer now, Dongwook's son ^_^

oh... this drama make me giggling so much lol XD

I'm actually excited to watch the next episode... ^^

currently I only watch 2 dramas, Love Rain and King2Hearts and I love how both dramas make me feel jirrit jirrit XD

both got great OSTs too ^^

Guest kayana20

I got my OST and the storyline looks so beautiful. I am so impatient with subs for scenic drama's. I just am so excited to see Yoona and JSG fall in love. Who has the fiercier temper and is more hardheaded though?Lol I call Yoona

It was fun watching Hana playing Jun's emotions with his own game. How about a doze of your own medicine Jun? he fell in 3 seconds LOL!

And Jun's assistant was always popping at the most intimate moments. What a perfect timing LOL

I'm more curious as to why the oldies didn't end up together... Some misunderstanding perhaps? Or someone played a dirty trick, probably Hye Jung? What if it's Chang Mo? Since he knows how much HJ likes Inha, he will help HJ get what she wants just to make her happy. From what I understand in Chang Mo's conversation with Inha, he somehow knew what happened to YH and her whereabouts. But then I didn't fully understand what they were saying since I only understand a bit of Korean so I'm not so sure, I just based it on Chang Mo's facial expressions. I'm not suspecting Dong Wook because he already told Inha to wait for Yoon Hee, she'll be back when she gets better.

It was fun watching Hana playing Jun's emotions with his own game. How about a doze of your own medicine Jun? he fell in 3 seconds LOL!

And Jun's assistant was always popping at the most intimate moments. What a perfect timing LOL

I'm more curious as to why the oldies didn't end up together... Some misunderstanding perhaps? Or someone played a dirty trick, probably Hye Jung? What if it's Chang Mo? Since he knows how much HJ likes Inha, he will help HJ get what she wants just to make her happy. From what I understand in Chang Mo's conversation with Inha, he somehow knew what happened to YH and her whereabouts. But then I didn't fully understand what they were saying since I only understand a bit of Korean so I'm not so sure, I just based it on Chang Mo's facial expressions. I'm not suspecting Dong Wook because he already told Inha to wait for Yoon Hee, she'll be back when she gets better.

I'm glad they've kinda mixed the older generation in with the younger here. So we immediately see In Ha, Chang Mo, Dong Wook and Hye Jung. I agree, Chang Mo seems to know something about Yoon Hee and that she's alive. (I'm waiting for subs to be sure) Seo Joon seems to not like his Dad very much, he probably sided with Mom and felt bad for her in the divorce. He also appears to know something about his Dad's first love and the "3 seconds" thing so that might be another reason for his hostility towards his Dad.

I'm excited to find out what happened. How did In Ha and Hye Jung end up married? Why did they get divorced? The preview shows Yoon Hee staring at Seo Joon because he looks like his Dad. AND then passing In Ha on the street. (with a yellow umbrella - Ahahaha!) Oh, another thing. Ha Na is looking for a place to live, right? What do you bet me she moves into that tiny house behind Seo Joon's studio? (and helps reinvigorate all those dead plants) 

I've been waiting to read reviews from baduy and the others since part two airs this week.

I personally think the first two episode of part two is rather slow, but not as slow as inha-yoonhee in the 70s. I'm guessing its probably due to these episodes being more like an "introduction" to the start of their story.

I am expecting things to get more interesting especially when we have the parents involved and what drama it will cause. stuff like that.

For now, I am enjoying the drama, a lot of cute and funny moments but I'm still a little not clear on where the story is heading.. not that it is a bad thing. :)

EP 5 with English subs is up at other places for those who have problems with Dramafever:

http://www.kimchidramas.net/2012/04/love-rain-episode-5.html

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/love-rain-episode-5/

http://www.epdrama.com/love-rain/love-rain-episode-5/

@p!nk22 - EP 6 was interesting as it involved both young and older generation. Seo Joon coming home & his Mom was there. (Hye Jung) We find out what all the older generation are doing. We see Hye Jung trying to manipulate her son into calling In Ha so they can all eat together. We see Chang Mo arguing with himself about telling In Ha that Yoon Hee is alive. (how does he know this?) We also caught a glimpse of Dong Wook's son at the very end when Ha Na fell on his lap. So I'm loving the way the writer has continued the story as well as introduced the younger generation.  wub.gif

Where is baduy? Did we chase him off? laugh.gif

Guest kayana20

You guys are the best with the break down of the episodes. It's torture not getting the small details but this will make sure I know who is who and the antagonist. Yay I finally anticipate Mondays/ Tuesday because I am not feeling a lot of the shows maybe it's because I don't understand some of the drama's out. Just want a classic lovestory or one about chasing your dreams.

@tessierro: yeah maybe Hana will stay at that room Or tiny house behind Jun's studio and maybe to get her revenge for using her picture for ads without her consent and that's going to be her "talent fee" as the model...and yes will make the surroundings full of plants and flowers and If I'm thinking right she sent them to buy/get plants at her Mom's nursery. That's how YH will meet Jun who looks exactly like her first love In Ha.

@p!nk22: like you, I like reading baduy's comments and It's good to know those trivias and I learn some things about Korea.

OMGOSH. SO IN HA BELIEVES THAT YOON HEE DIED?! 

@tessieroo LOL what you didn't want happen happened. I think it is HJ that told In Ha that YH died..and I honestly thought she wanted them to be together by the end of the 70s

I knew the only way In Ha would move on with his life was if he believed Yoon Hee died. And yep, my guess is Hye Jung had something to do with him thinking that. (she lies to him? she intercepts a letter or phone call?) I'm not sure what but I suspect Hye Jung is behind it. I thought she was rooting for them too at the end of episode 4, In Ha even forgave her. dry.gif

Did you catch the part when Seo Joon comes home and asks about having alcohol in the house? Hye Jung says "you know I don't drink anymore" (I wonder if she eventually started to drink knowing In Ha would never love her the way he loved Yoon Hee) Then she says something about him calling his Dad so they can have dinner. Seo Joon replies thats why she won't let him move out, she wants to use him to get to his Dad. phew.gif So it sounds like Seo Joon knows exactly what happened with his parents, he knows about his Dads "first love" and he knows that his Mom manipulates everyone and everything to get to In Ha. He doesn't seem to much like either of his parents! wink.gif

I'm excited for next week. EP 6 was really good as far as the older generation! And the preview shows In Ha sees Yoon Hee! 

EDIT: *waves to kswoppa* Hi! That photo is the one Seo Joon told his assistant to delete from the camera! So I think it was the assistant who sold the photo! (remember he says he's broke and in debt?) 

I don't think Seo Joon had anything to do with that. I also wonder why Dong Wook's son was sleeping in that cottage? (strange) 

Love Rain is actually a pretty cute drama; I really love the modern couple's interactions, they were hilarious :lol: I kinda skipped through the first four episodes, so I'm probably gonna be in for some confusion later on in the series...hopefully this doesn't turn too melo and keeps up the humorous tone as much as possible.

Really love that "3-second" scene between Hana and Joon--now that's what you call reverse psychology, haha!

Love Rain is the BEST DRAMA EVER!!!!

It is soo unique as it cannot be found in recent korean dramas anymore!!!

It is SOO DAMN GOOD n FUNNY!!!

Hope u win MILLIONS OF DRAMA AWARDS both Yoona n JGS!!!!

Guest ikekeyou

after watching episode 5 and 6.... i want more!!!!

cant wait for the next episodes~!!

i have to admit episode 1-4 were a bit draggy but the concept was beautiful and was needed to be done

the newer "modern" episodes are picked up! and i love it!!

Yoona and Jang Geun Suk are doing a fantastic job!!

i love their character personalities!

i hope ratings increase soon since it's getting super good!!

Archived