[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Love Rain Episodes 3 and 4 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

loveRain.jpg

Love Rain Episodes 3-4 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4348-love-rain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I'm just going to jump in here > < 

but I think hye jung must have threatened or told some lies to In Ha , because it's clear in episode 5 that In Ha still loves his first love very much.

Episode 5 was so cute, a nice turn from the dramatics of previous episodes. I love the bickering couple, and it's so funny that it's Seo Joon that falls for Ha Na with the 3 second trick (that he originally was supposed to be in control of). 

Love the pretty scenery, but the shining light scene was so fake...or is it just me >  < 

Episode 6 is going to be awesome. The preview shows Joon all jealous ahahaha. finally, I'm really interested about In Ha and Yoon Hee, I hope that comes out into the open soon..though I think that might be a reason why Joon and Ha Na can't be together..

Guest jdkk09

Episode 5 was very funny even though I don't understand most of what was said. So I'm really looking forward to the subs. It made me eager to see episode 6 now that things have heated up.

They are both acting well, with Yoona very convincing as Hana. I want to see the adult InHa and Yoon Hee together.

tessieroo: I watched the scene in question and I would honestly say that Hye Jung's eyes gave her away. As soon as Chang Mo hugged her you could tell how conflicted she was now I don't really want to extend that her thinking 'what if we had gone out/dated' but there was a lot of regret in her eyes.

@semi-fly - Yep, that's what I thought too! Which is another reason I was confused about why she marries In Ha! blink.gif Maybe I'm reading too much into her expression but I could swear she feels something for Chang Mo. 

@missyu.shi - that was my first thought - that HJ would lie to In Ha about Yoon Hee. (tell him she died in the US or something like that) which would explain him moving on with his life and marrying HJ. I hope not though, I really hope they don't turn HJ into the typical evil character. dry.gif

In reading the synopsis for EP 5 - it said Ha Na goes to Hokkaido to search for her Mom's first love? I wonder if that part of this story will come out that quickly? (I doubt it) 

@semi-fly - Yep, that's what I thought too! Which is another reason I was confused about why she marries In Ha! *quoted image* Maybe I'm reading too much into her expression but I could swear she feels something for Chang Mo. 

@missyu.shi - that was my first thought - that HJ would lie to In Ha about Yoon Hee. (tell him she died in the US or something like that) which would explain him moving on with his life and marrying HJ. I hope not though, I really hope they don't turn HJ into the typical evil character. *quoted image*

In reading the synopsis for EP 5 - it said Ha Na goes to Hokkaido to search for her Mom's first love? I wonder if that part of this story will come out that quickly? (I doubt it) 

I'm thinking maybe Hana is the exchange student that was mentioned by In Ha's assistant who wants to meet with him and that explains why Hana was so eager and persistent to have her phone back. But of course since the phone is ruined they can't reach her, In Ha and Hana won't be able to meet each other.

I have so much fun watching episode 5 even without subs...good acting and beautiful scenery (sometimes looks like fake :unsure:)

I missed pure love story between Yun He & In Ha, I also curious about the story behind their break up but I also anticipating for of Ha Na & Seo Jun's relationship development ...oh this story have so much to tell and I'm dying to know!

@ sakki & semi-fly: yeah, anyways, I think they just wanted to be vague. It's not a medical drama anyways, so it's okay. Semi-fly, good point about her not wanting her grandmother to be left alone. Not sure that she said that aloud? I must have missed it? Or you very cleverly figured it out- good thought! Although wasn't grandmother pretty much alone most of the time anyways, since YH's in Seoul and she's somewhere in the countryside. But I did get that grandmother mentioned that she wanted to go to join the uncle, so I think out of consideration for the grandmother, and considering that treatment would prob be better anyways, she agreed. Anyways, it's not like the situation with IH was great at that point in time anyway, (like I said, they'd only gone on 1-2 dates anyway.... not that anything was set in stone...) so it's not that there was THAT much to tie her back in Korea. Anyways, all things considered, TB of some sort is a pretty acceptable excuse to want to go to USA to be treated I guess... hehe. =) Plus like you said, with her living conditions (although not exactly cramped with other people or really poor conditions....) it's entirely possible. TB, I think, was endemic in S Korea at the time... and prob still is.

Haven't had time to watch Hana and Seo Joon yet... looking forward to that! =)

@ semi-fly: Thanks for the link. =) Yes, I think her grandmother raised her and was practically her only family (in Korea), from what I understand. She'd want her grandmother to have someone to look after her should anything happen. After all, the doctor did make the prognosis sound extremely grave... Anyways, gotta wait for the back story as to why she didn't return (or did she?)... and why In Ha didn't wait for her (or did he?). That's the fun part, right? Can't wait!

A couple more BTS pics.... looks like they're having fun!

love-rain-yoona-4.jpg

love-rain-yoona-10.jpg

Guest -quiescent

Yoona fans around Asia are showing their support for the cast and staff of Love Rain.

Yoona fansites from Korea, Taiwan, China, Japan & Thailand

I'm in awe. Can I eat the food??? :w00t:

iJzz4y33nB1V1.jpg

i740HWKmKVgjZ.jpg

ibh0PqWvtTwc6T.jpg

Stream Episode 6 HERE

Alternative option HERE

My stream was really bad tonight so I didnt really get to watch the whole episode much.

But lol hana is "involved" with too many guys lol different to her mother, yoonhee.

I still think hana is adorable and cheeky. haha

based on preview next week in ha will meet yoonhee. more developments for hana and seo joon. :)

Guest fara_diggory

seriously, watching Love Rain, i got back the feeling when I watched a drama like Full House back then..

just sooooo good..

and I just LOVE Hana character...

really, this kid is adorable!

Guest allygirl

LOVE RAIN- YT VER.

1/5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyi2ZFlUNfk

2/5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qsg_33WCI

3/5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHNBOeeijJs

4/5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6HBy6iZbLA

5/5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_u9G_HbS5s

cr : TheSoneSource02

@klesis - I do remember YH saying she didn't want to leave her Grandmother alone, I think she said it to her Grandmother when they were talking about going to her uncles. (I'm not 100% sure) 

@kswoppa - So Ha Na is the Korean exchange student who wanted to meet with In Ha? w00t.gif (how did I miss that? HAHA!) I wonder if she knows he's her Mom's first love? We know she's not aware that In Ha is Seo Joon's Dad.  Well, this plot got interesting rather quickly! I must have been paying too much attention to the pretty scenery. laugh.gif

Yesterdays episode was so much fun, I really enjoyed it. But it's back to work today so I missed today's episode. sad.gif Thanks for the links, allygirl! I also finished my recap for 3 & 4 here:

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/love-rain-quick-recap-episode-3-4/ 

Ahahahaha! Seo Joon's assistant keeps interrupting him right when he's about to kiss, first with that model and now with Ha Na. tongue.gif

Archived