[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Guest robori

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Snap

I've wanted to watch this show since it came out in January but I wasn't able to. Anyway, tvN Asia's airing it and geesh! I fell in love instantly. I watch the episodes 3/4 times a week, lol! The directing style reminds me of one of my favorite American shows of all time, Friday Night Lights (awesome show, by the way). I'm still in episode 6 and it's so HARD trying not to read Dramabeans' recaps :sweatingbullets:

tvN is going to marathon the first 6 episodes tomorrow. I can't wait to watch episode 1 again. I miss Byung-hee :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toGETherONE

I watched the Special on Dramafever, wow, I had to come back in here searching for the Special+subs. Y'all are great sharing so much detail. A lovely read. Thanks! OMG, the giffys for the special are wonderful. I love them. I'm very happy the production's hard work seems to get paid-off.

Oh, the UCC band winners are excellent. I love the winner's rendition of "Jaywalking."

• 4 weeks later...

@7lotus - that's great news! thanks for sharing! I hope they do well in Japan too. This drama is one of the best I've seen. (besides QIHM) which are both airing on tvN. (LOL)
@SUPER.NANA - I'm pretty happy that more people are at least giving it a try. It's such a good drama!  :x

• 4 weeks later...

baaaaah - i just finished watching this and LOVED it. i can't believe i chose to watch Dream High 2 over this -_-
i was worried with all the hype - i knew the girls over at Dramabeans loved it, and i felt like there was no way it could meet my expectations, but the chemistry and relationships between the guys was so good.

wish i got participate in all the hype, but at least i'm bumping the thread up today - maybe someone will see it and give it a chance :)

Guest myphim

So happy to hear that more people are enjoying this wonderful gem. Shut Up is still one of my favorite dramas this year.

iM4YhjawlgsqS.gif

He is so handsome. I miss our Eye Candy boys.
:x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it... unfortunately hate the ending, I was hoping or a fairytale (cheesy ending), however the ending was rather "realistic". Still a happy ending but not something I would choose.
SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I was hoping that they form the group back, I miss my band... :sigh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest cloe1430291736

OMG..i was late to knows this great drama..i just finished 16 episodes..and i have to say..i'm so in love with SUFBB..especially...Kwon Jin Hyuk..., he is sooo hot, sexy, shy,sweet,loyal,and a little awkward when he was in love, and sung joon is nailing perpectly as jin Hyukand his romance with Jo bo a is definitely sooo sweet, they have a great chemistry, i love the way he look at her..so cute,shy and full of lovei watched songjoon's current drama can we get married,but i think he is more suitable with jin hyuk's character,eventhough his pairing with jung song min is good,but they can't makes my heart beating faster like Jinhyuk-su ah did to me...the interlocked kiss at the rooftop is absolutely got to me rather than his hot kissing scenes in can we get married..^_^ 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just finished this Drama and found it much better than I expected. I loved the way they ended, eith the realisation that they were not friends because of the band, but that the band was a  vehicle for their friendship and when it got in the way of them being friends, it was time to let it go. I also really, really loved the way that there was no redemption and no return for Ji Hyuk's runaway Mum. I am still bitter about the way a recent LBS/Yoona Drama was totally destroyed by a fixation on having the biological mother return, so seeing this Drama not  do that was very satisfying. 

• 1 year later...
Guest kyung-jin

The 12 best and worst K-drama perms

by Rara Pop on Thu, Mar 12, 2015

3. Kwon Ji Hyuk (Sung Joon) – Shut Up Flower Boy Band

Sung_Joon_1.jpg

Sung_Joon_2.jpg

This may be one of my all-time favorite K-drama perms. Sung Joon effortlessly pulls off this shaggy look, making it a perfect extension to his rocker persona.

Verdict: Rockstar 10/10

And let's also not forget the other wonderful perms that appeared in Shut Up Flower Boy Band!

Screen_Shot_2014-09-07_at_10.50.51_PM.pn

Sung_Joon_Lolipop.gif

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/12-of-the-best--worst-permed-hairstyles-in-k-dramas/ 

Archived