[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Guest robori

Guest howeiwei

Anyone has any link for the BTS last night? Please post as I can't find it :tears:

Thank you very much.

Ahh... still can't believe the show is over. But I'm very satisfied of the ending and how the writers wrap up the story because that's how real people live and not how characters live in kdramaland.

Anyway, Hyunsoo/Myungsoo will have his encore concert on 1st April 2012 so I wish Myungsoo all the best!  Someone said they may be a SUFBB parody at the concert. We'll see.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest howeiwei

^The BTS is airing tonight in Korea.

it's hasn't aired yet.

OIC...blush.gif  Thank you very much...

Then I'll just rewatch the episodes with With2sub subs in the mean time :D

Guest nobody knows

lol

so i'm trying to get my mom to watch sufbb

i found chinese subs for her, but ..

idk how well this will go v__v

if she doesn't like it i'm going to tell her she's too old to understand how good of a drama this is

<--terrible daughter

Guest myphim

lol

so i'm trying to get my mom to watch sufbb

i found chinese subs for her, but ..

idk how well this will go v__v

if she doesn't like it i'm going to tell her she's too old to understand how good of a drama this is

<--terrible daughter

Haha...me too. I try to get my mom to watch it with me, but I think she is too old now to understand youthful passion and dream. Also, my mom was rooting for Seung-hoon while I was rooting for Ji-hyuk. Her reason being that SH is the type of boy most parents would like (proper and polite) while Ji-hyuk is too rebellious looking. My mom even forbids me to fall for a guy like Ji-hyuk :).

Guest nobody knows

Haha...me too. I try to get my mom to watch it with me, but I think she is too old now to understand youthful passion and dream. Also, my mom was rooting for Seung-hoon while I was rooting for Ji-hyuk. Her reason being that SH is the type of boy most parents would like (proper and polite) while Ji-hyuk is too rebellious looking. My mom even forbids me to fall for a guy like Ji-hyuk :).

hahah!

same here ~

I think the reason I got so attached to this drama was because I kind of understand their passion

like i wanted to go to art school, but my mom was hesitant about it, and my dad was completely against it (and converted my mom v__v)

and now i'm stumbling around in a normal university and transferring to art school next semester

so when I see them go through all these issues in trying to pursue their dream, it strikes a "me too" kinda feeling in me

.. which my mom wouldn't get because she's the type to set aside her dreams for other people (my dad) and financial security

my mom didn't watch it yet, so i can't say much about what she thinks

but from what i know, she went after the bad boys when she was younger too, soooooooo HEHEHE

she said something about "they just look so cool ~ but you can only look at them from a distance okay"

but since my fav is hyunsoo

if she says he's ugly i'm gonna make fun of all her taiwan drama actors :phew: LOL

Guest howeiwei

hahah!

same here ~

I think the reason I got so attached to this drama was because I kind of understand their passion

like i wanted to go to art school, but my mom was hesitant about it, and my dad was completely against it (and converted my mom v__v)

and now i'm stumbling around in a normal university and transferring to art school next semester

so when I see them go through all these issues in trying to pursue their dream, it strikes a "me too" kinda feeling in me

.. which my mom wouldn't get because she's the type to set aside her dreams for other people (my dad) and financial security

my mom didn't watch it yet, so i can't say much about what she thinks

but from what i know, she went after the bad boys when she was younger too, soooooooo HEHEHE

she said something about "they just look so cool ~ but you can only look at them from a distance okay"

but since my fav is hyunsoo

if she says he's ugly i'm gonna make fun of all her taiwan drama actors  :phew: LOL

Girls,

I'm a mom of 2 boys!! And I was hooked on this drama! I'm sure your mom would like it "secretly". Hehehe...

I adore Hyunsoo! He loves his family and friends. I understand him not telling his friends about his family's situation because I'm also one that does not like to tell people or my friends my household financial problems. Because it's just not me.  My friends, on the other hand, would tell me their problems and I would give suggestions or advice.

Don't worry, if your mom watches current Taiwanese Idol series drama with young actors, she would also like Hyunsoo/Myungsoo and the rest of the cast. :)

Unless she watches the Taiwanese Hokkien series with at least 500 episodes:crazy:.  That! I can't be sure if she likes SUFBB. :lol:

Did anyone get a chance to watch the BTS episode tonight? I unfortunately missed it and I hope someone will post a torrent here or somewhere else...*crossing fingers*

@myphim2009, @nobody knows

I agree with what @howeiwei said. Your moms probably secretly like it, or they are afraid they're going to like it! What your mom said is like what Deo-mi said in episode 2. They look cool from afar, like a landscape, but when you get up close, it's not the same! That's probably what they're thinking. In the end the Eye Candy boys had to temporarily give up the band to save their friendship and find out what they wanted to do individually. It was still a satisfying ending either way. Also, I've enjoyed watching this drama immensely, and I have three kids, myself, so, the show can have a larger appeal than one might think. :-)

Woohoo! Thank you for the links for the special, all! Now if only someone would sub it. Maybe I should beg the Dramafever (or other website) people to do it. ;-)

I finally did get a chance to watch it w/o subs, and although it had some scenes from the BTS videos that were posted here and/or youtube previously, it's mostly new stuff that viewers hadn't seen yet. I really liked watching all the NGs and how they filmed certain shots, especially the part in episode 1 where Ji-hyuk and Byung-hee jump into a mosh pit. Not as glamorous-looking in real life as in the actual episode! You can tell that they really worked hard to produce a great show. I actually wish the special was a bit longer, but of course, it had to come to an end. Ah well. It's better to leave people wanting more than to have them say "good riddance". I will really miss the show and the characters.

Hey guys,

I saw that there's an interview with Sung Joon for 10asia, but it's in Korean. Does anyone know if there's an English translation? I know 10asia usually does them. Thanks!

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=people11&a_id=2012032703182182332

2012032703182182332_5.jpg

Hey guys,

I saw that there's an interview with Sung Joon for 10asia, but it's in Korean. Does anyone know if there's an English translation? I know 10asia usually does them. Thanks!

http://10.asiae.co.k...032703182182332

*quoted image*

w00t.gif WOOT! I've been hoping for his interview! I wonder why they didn't post an English translation? unsure.gif tears.gif Now I have to pray someone takes pity on us and translates this. Thank you, stekatta! wub.gif

Guest nobody knows

SIGH ....

so my mom told me she didn't really like it v___v

well, she only watched the first few minutes, and I think she lost interest or was busy so didn't continue

I think the majour issue was that admittedly, the very beginning is kinda slow (but it's kinda necessary -__-), and the quality of the Chinese subs that i sent her wasn't that great

AND she was like "which one was the one you like? none of them look handsome to me" ARGHHHHH hahha

should've known

her taste just isn't that great ~~~ hahha jk

WE'LL SEE

i told her to try to not fast forward through the entire video and actually properly watch it this time, dunno if she will though

on the other hand, I'm hoping the BTS will be subbed? >:

anyone know if any groups/sites are planning on subbing it, or no D:

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong! :)

I watched the BTS Special last night with excitement and wistfulness. It's great to see glimpses of the cast behind the scenes and how they are in real life. (Like jerk Pyo-Joo being this always smiling person in real life. :phew: )

Has anyone remember that band playing at the end? Something like Liquor Brandy if my eyes aren't deceiving me. I also love their version of Jaywalking, a bit of a hard rock.

Gonna wait for Sung Joon's english 10asia interview! Ok, he's my bias. blush.gif

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Hi gal,

I just found the new interview of Yoo Min Kyu with Asiatoday but no English version again. 

Many times I search and found the SUFBB boys & girls's interview. 

It's pity, some source absolutely no translated into English. :ph34r: 

http://www.asiatoday....asp?seq=616704

616704-0-500751_98129.jpg

For SUFBB Special last night, I watched all of them extremely cool.  :wub:

I like the MS crying scene, he cry until can't stop his tears and PD have to make him calm down.

It's amazing to know MS can play a keyboard with a beautiful song 'Desperado'

Wish someone will subbed the SUFBB special.  I really really want to understand what they talk in this video.

Omo!!! ... the Monday & Tuesday without SUFBB so bored.

I crazy to search any news, interview, pics, clips, fan made MV which related SUBB everyday since the date last episode on air. Even it's show in Korean and I can't understand, I can smile just saw them in this stuff. (Always hide myself in this forum everyday and read old/new comment from all of yours and laughing alone :P

My biased is Jung Yunho DBSK long time, I'm afraid I nearest to biased Sung Joon from now on. :phew:   

I'm gonna die now 'cause of miss them!  :tears: this is the drama follows SKKS to hooked me.   

Hey all,

I don't know if someone posted these already. I didn't see when I checked, so pardon me if these were already posted. These are Jo Bo-ah's interviews -- not exactly interviews, but comments about her doing the show, etc., from 10asia in English. Still waiting for them to do Sung Joon's interview(s). I've seen the pictures but I hadn't read the interview(s) for JBA. Enjoy if you haven't seen these, yet!

[PHOTO] Cho Bo-ah: A person would be happy to have just one friend like Du-mi

[PHOTO] Cho Bo-ah: My character Sua may seem too naive to the viewers

[PHOTO] Cho Bo-ah: Sung-jun is someone that is very considerate

Guest Anomalous

Thank you guys for all the goodies. I love reading all their interviews. The casts seem so cool and friendly with each other.

Also, thank you for the link to the special on Monday. It was so much fun watching the casts behind the scene. I am really missing this show.

Hi gal,

I just found the new interview of Yoo Min Kyu with Asiatoday but no English version again. 

Many times I search and found the SUFBB boys & girls's interview. 

It's pity, some source absolutely no translated into English. :ph34r: 

http://www.asiatoday....asp?seq=616704

*quoted image*

For SUFBB Special last night, I watched all of them extremely cool.  :wub:

I like the MS crying scene, he cry until can't stop his tears and PD have to make him calm down.

It's amazing to know MS can play a keyboard with a beautiful song 'Desperado'

Wish someone will subbed the SUFBB special.  I really really want to understand what they talk in this video.

Thank you for this! I love reading their interviews. I've been over-using Google Translate because of them! ;-)

I did enjoy Kim Min-seok singing Desperado. It's nice to know he can play the keyboard/piano in real life!

BTW, I asked someone at Dramafever if they would be subbing the BTS special. Haven't heard from them yet. I hope they say yes. *cross fingers*

Archived