[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Guest robori

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Thank you for this! I love reading their interviews. I've been over-using Google Translate because of them! ;-)

I did enjoy Kim Min-seok singing Desperado. It's nice to know he can play the keyboard/piano in real life!

BTW, I asked someone at Dramafever if they would be subbing the BTS special. Haven't heard from them yet. I hope they say yes. *cross fingers*

Thank you stekatta,

I'll wait Dramafever translated SUBB special and do hope they will work for us. :w00t: 

I used to translated their interview webpage via Google Chrome but you may know....  I can't understand as well. :wacko:  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anomalous

SIGH ....

so my mom told me she didn't really like it v___v

well, she only watched the first few minutes, and I think she lost interest or was busy so didn't continue

I think the majour issue was that admittedly, the very beginning is kinda slow (but it's kinda necessary -__-), and the quality of the Chinese subs that i sent her wasn't that great

AND she was like "which one was the one you like? none of them look handsome to me" ARGHHHHH hahha

should've known

her taste just isn't that great ~~~ hahha jk

WE'LL SEE

i told her to try to not fast forward through the entire video and actually properly watch it this time, dunno if she will though

on the other hand, I'm hoping the BTS will be subbed? >:

anyone know if any groups/sites are planning on subbing it, or no D:

LOL.

Oh my, how could your mom look at Do-il and Hyun-soo and say they are not pretty/handsome?

Your mother must has a very high standard indeed. I wonder who she will consider handsome looking?!

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. :)

Guest sherryholic

The Full OST is the best OST out so far!!!

The Wake Up Prologue is my ringtone!!!

And I didn't realize how the cast is very young *younger than me T_T

It's so cool Hajin is the same age as me!!!

I really REALLY want a season 2!!! But considering how sequel tend to kill the original

I think it's best to leave this awesome series as is.. SUFBB is the best of the best!!!!

Guest Anomalous

The Full OST is the best OST out so far!!!

The Wake Up Prologue is my ringtone!!!

And I didn't realize how the cast is very young *younger than me T_T

It's so cool Hajin is the same age as me!!!

I really REALLY want a season 2!!! But considering how sequel tend to kill the original

I think it's best to leave this awesome series as is.. SUFBB is the best of the best!!!!

I agree, it is a great OST. This is the first time that I love every single tracks on an album. :)

Guest nobody knows

LOL.

Oh my, how could your mom look at Do-il and Hyun-soo and say they are not pretty/handsome?

Your mother must has a very high standard indeed. I wonder who she will consider handsome looking?!

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. :)

siiiiighhhhhh ... LOL

well, I know my mom likes the macho men type, and feminine guys richard simmons her off (lol ..)

she said (i admit i was giving her a warning look as she said this) hyunsoo barely talks, and when he does, his voice sounds feminine v____v

and that he looks like a little kid, which.. well I'll be 20 soon and people think I'm in 9th grade or something. I go back to my high school to visit my teachers and the students think I'm their classmate or their age

..this became a rant hahaha

WELL we can't help looking young!

and i know my mom has something against guys with long hair .. ahh

she says my brother's handsome

which explains her defected sense of taste HAHAHAHA

he's got nothing on my hyunsoo v___v

Guest Iviih

Hey guys,

I saw that there's an interview with Sung Joon for 10asia, but it's in Korean. Does anyone know if there's an English translation? I know 10asia usually does them. Thanks!

http://10.asiae.co.k...032703182182332

*quoted image*

Hello ^^ usually 10asia translate them after some time, let's pray they translate this one. I think they will since they translated the one from HJ's actor.

Hello! Another interview with Min Kyu!  (It's in english)

He is receiving a lot of love, huh?

wub.gif

Hi all,

These Eye Candy guys are getting a lot of love! 

Here's another interview with Lee Hyun Jae, which, I saw the pictures for a couple of days ago but couldn't find the article. Finally, here it is, in Korean, of course:

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=615841

615841-(2)-500866_10069.jpg

Guest lili101

This drama is very good

thanks a lot for sharing vids, pics !!

I hope somebody will sub Shut Up:Flower Boy Band Special .

Guest Anomalous

Finally! Here's Sung Joon's interview for 10asia in English -- yay!

Part 1

Part 2

*quoted image*

Yay! Thank goodness someone finally provide English translations. I hope they will do it for all the others' interviews too.

By the way, is there an interview for L?

Guest myphim

Finally! Here's Sung Joon's interview for 10asia in English -- yay!

Part 1

Part 2

*quoted image*

Thank you for the articles.

Sung Joon sounds awesome in real life. I'm happy that he is gaining more confident as an actor after Shut Up.

Looking forward to seeing him again soon in another project. :)

Yay! Thank goodness someone finally provide English translations. I hope they will do it for all the others' interviews too.

By the way, is there an interview for L?

I haven't seen one, but I hope they put one up for him. I imagine he's been so busy doing the show and promoting stuff for INFINITE. I'd be curious to see what he has to say since we've seen everyone else's interviews, pretty much.

Guest nobody knows

thanks for the english interviews :D !

I didn't know that byunghee was killed off because minki quit episode 3?

i mean, i noticed it was kinda odd at how quickly he was killed, but .. i wonder why he quit ~ hmm

I'm so sad that the drama ended v__v

what am I supposed to watch during class now ...?

JK

i watch it after I get home okay

thanks for the english interviews :D !

I didn't know that byunghee was killed off because minki quit episode 3?

i mean, i noticed it was kinda odd at how quickly he was killed, but .. i wonder why he quit ~ hmm

I'm so sad that the drama ended v__v

what am I supposed to watch during class now ...?

JK

i watch it after I get home okay

I know the interview says that he quit, but even before the drama started, I read that Lee Min Ki would only be doing a cameo. Maybe they translated the word as quit even though he didn't really quit, but rather, his cameo ended. Here is the article from Dramabeans dated Jan. 8, which says he'll only be in TWO episodes.

Archived