Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ervi1430293729

i really hope lee jung jae can participate in Running Man.it must be exciting off course after his recovery...

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jung Jae wear custom made arm cast protector by MOLDIR in Baeksang Arts Awards. Well, this brand owned by his same label artist Jaejoong. I see what you're doing there Jaejoong. :)
If anyone can translate this, much love. 

2014 제50회 백상 예술 대상 팔 부상으로 부득이하게 깁스를 착용한 배우 이정재씨를 위해 몰더에서 특별히 제작한 블랙 깁스 보호대! 오늘 시상식도 기대하겠습니다 http://t.co/y9HpZ2E5vG pic.twitter.com/npw0S6hiqZ

— moldirkorea (@MoldirKorea)

May 27, 2014

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Just another picture of Lee Jung Jae at the Baeksang Awards with special made black cast protector by MOLDIR.10256531_635363063215867_227491000753114

• 3 weeks later...

Source: Showbiz Korea
[sTAR VS STAR] Fans of Showbiz Korea!How was this week? Hope your week was wonderful! 
Next week, our Star VS Star is coming up! Guess who is going to be in it.
Now words are necessary for these actors.It's Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae!10360978_678559882218245_632297839427746

• 4 weeks later...

August 11. 2014
Infographic Roaring Currents Runs Faster than Mega Hit FilmsThe comparison of the speed of Roaring Currents and those of the other films  by Lee Ji-hye KOBIZ
zbTZqoDQsdfkKUmEHgaF.pngRoaring Currents  ₩83,310,045,291The Thieves  ₩49,783,770,500The Host  ₩36,944,818,200Avatar  ₩36,854,573,000The Attorney  ₩35,471,886,500Haeundae  ₩34,296,985,000Miracle in Cell No.7  ₩30,119,217,979Masquerade  ₩24,699,190,769 Roaring Currents surpassed 10 million viewers in the Korean box office in 12 days. On August 10, the film attracted 10,226,042 viewers in total, joining the club of Korean films that attracted over ‘ten million viewers’ as the tenth member. Roaring Currents eclipsed the nine other films in speed in ticket sales as the film recorded over one million admissions on a weekday. The comparison of the speed of Roaring Currents and those of the other films shows how high its speed is.  

• 2 weeks later...

August 24, 2014
Lee Jung Jae says, "I really want to meet the fan who nicknamed me 'Lee Jung Jae the handsome'"
Source: STARN News
20140824081601_53f920886aa42_1.jpg
Lee Jung Jae told that he hopes to meet a fan who nicknamed him 'Lee Jung Jae the handsome.'
On August 23rd, actor Lee Jung Jae appeared on channel KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly' for an interview.
During the interview, Lee Jung Jae was asked about his nickname 'Lee Jung Jae the handsome,' and he replied, " I really hope to meet the fan at least once."
He went on, "I would like to meet the fan, and have a meal together. Please contact me through my agency."
Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jae told that he feels very happy when people tell him that he looks younger these days.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

August 24, 2014
Lee Jung Jae “idea of marriage? I find my work more interesting”
Source: Innolife Korea
10801_1.jpg
The actor Lee Jung-Jae talked about his idea of marriage.

During KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment broadcast’ that was aired on 23rd afternoon, Lee Jung-Jae said “one wouldn’t listen to a word”, regarding the question of his idea of marriage.
Lee Jung-Jae, who is going through the second peak of his life as an actor, has recently been scouted as the outdoor brand model, and had the interview with ‘Entertainment Broadcast’ at the filming set of his photo shoot.
To the question that what is the word that is most pleasant to hear nowadays, he answered “the word that I look young”. As he got the question of how he thinks of hearing ‘Lee Jung-Jae is handsome’, he said, laughing, “I really want to see the person who said that. I want to have a meal with that person, so please contact me through my agency.”
Having said that he organized the group ‘Cow’ with his best friend Jung Woo-Sung, of which meaning is to work like a cow, Lee Jung Jae said “it’s like lecturizing to a cow”, when he was questioned of his idea of marriage.
He continued, “as I have worked a long time, I have reached the age of getting a little bit of sense of being aware of the method of working, and which way of acting would be more effortless and accurate. It is true that work has become interesting”, and showed his will that he would concentrate more on work, rather than on marriage.
Having been injured of his arm during shooting, Lee Jung-Jae said he is recently going through rehabilitation training, after the surgery.”

August 25, 2014
Jupiter prepares legal battle against KBS for alleged plagiarism of ‘The Face Reader’
By Chung Joo-won The Korea Herald

Jupiter Films, the producer of the epic film “The Face Reader” (2013), filed a provisional injunction action against state-run broadcaster KBS 2TV over a violation of intellectual property rights. 
Kangho, the legal representative of Jupiter Films, issued a press release on Monday, alleging that KBS’ upcoming epic television series “The King’s Face” breaches intellectual property rights. The provisional injunction request was submitted to the Seoul Central District Court. 
The law firm claimed that the aim of the provisional injunction request was to protect Jupiter’s intellectual property rights and fair trade against the defendants, broadcaster KBS Media and drama producer KBS Media. The controversial 24-episode drama “The King’s Face” is scheduled to air from November. 
KBS has not yet issued an official statement about the legal dispute. “We have not yet been given the official statement to issue,” a KBS spokesperson said, suggesting that the managers remain undecided over the issue. 
A legal battle seems inevitable if Jupiter and KBS fail to reach an agreement on the upcoming drama. 
20140825001212_0.jpg
The official poster of the film “The Face Reader” (2013)
The bones of contention are whether KBS referred to the script of the film “The Face Reader” when creating the screenplay of “The King’s Face,” and whether the two works have verifiable common features that make it possible to prove that the film is the original source of the upcoming television drama. 
In the press release, Kangho alleged that in December 2010, Jupiter adopted the “one-source-multi-use strategy,” creating a script that could be adapted into three different forms -- a novel, a movie and an epic television series -- as the property rights owner of the original work. The novel “The Face Reader,” consisting of two volumes, was published in fall of 2013 on the sidelines of the movie’s launch. 
Kangho insisted that Jupiter and KBS had meetings to discuss the television series of the work, but the deal fell through as the two failed to reach an agreement. In the process, Jupiter gave the script and the printed proposal on the drama version of “The Face Reader” to KBS to review. 
In addition, Kangho claimed that KBS’ drama has many of the same plot features and characteristics that cannot be interpreted as merely incidental. The drama’s production staff, too, turned out to be the same crew that Jupiter initially offered the job to at the time it discussed producing the drama with KBS, Kangho added. 
“The Face Reader,” starring Song Gang-ho, Lee Jung-jae, Baek Yoon-sik, Kim Hye-soo and Lee Jong-suk, launched in cinemas in September 2013. The film attracted some 9.1 million viewers, raking in 66 billion won ($65 million) in box office sales and securing a spot among the top 10 most-viewed Korean films.

Guest adikkeluangman

He not married yet. How come I got impression that he already married and have 2 kids. Or this is must be for another actor.
Found this...
'Big Match' Lee Jung Jae as Choi Ik Ho. [c]BiGrUrWCAAEf9Go.jpg

August 29, 2014
A fashion film from Lee Jung Jae's new pictorial shooting released
Source: STARN News 20140829131321_53fffde0da80f_1.jpg
A fashion film from Lee Jung Jae's new pictorial shooting is becoming a hot issue.
Recently, a fashion film from Lee Jung Jae's new fashion pictorial shooting was released.
In the film, Lee Jung Jae shows fabulous looks in different outfits, and many fans are showing explosive reactions.
During the entire shooting, Lee Jung Jae deeply impressed all of the staffs by showing a fabulous charisma and professionalism.
Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jae is shooting a new film called 'Assassination' these days.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

September 4, 2014
Lee Jung Jae Looks Handsome As Always For Crocodile
Source: BNTNews
pxqs3elum7idd58f6v92g4kjypk5eu0t.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actor Lee Jung Jae shot a pictorial with Crocodile for its 2014 F/W collection.
Lee Jung Jae is already famous for his great fashion sense, always getting attention for his outfits. The pictorial looks more like a magazine shoot rather than for a brand. He pulled off all the styles, making the clothes look even better. 
Through various works, pictorials, and commercials, Lee Jung Jae found his own style which is receiving love. He looks handsome with his sculpted face and perfect proportions for the ultimate visual. 
This season’s collection focuses on casual formal wear with vivid colored jackets and pants. These clothes can be worn for any occasion, looking stylish whether it is out with friends or at work. (photo by Crocodile)

September 5, 2014
The first shooting for movie 'Assassination' to take place this month in Shanghai
Source: STARN News 20140905082952_5408f5eff2bd6_1.jpg
The first shooting for movie 'Assassination' is going to take place this month.

On September 5th, the production team of movie 'Assassination' announced that the first shooting for the movie will take place this month in Shanghai.
'Assassination' will show a story of Korea's Provisional Government officials setting up a scheme of assassinating Japanese officials.
'Assassination' is going to be 5th film of director Choi Dong Hoon, who had directed 'The Big Swindle,' 'Tazza,' 'Jeon Woo-chi: The Taoist Wizard,' and 'The Thieves. Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae, Oh Dal Soo, Choi Duk Moon, Ha Jung Woo, Cho Jin Woong, and Lee Kyung Young are starring in the movie, and a great number of fans are showing huge anticipation.
Jun Ji Hyun is going to play in the movie as a female sniper named An Ok Yoon, who becomes the leader of an assassination unit. An Ok Yoon is a patriotic person who puts her life at stake for her motherland, and Jun Ji Hyun is going to show another side of her through suspenseful action scenes.
Cho Jin Woong is going to play as a gun expert who becomes a member of the assassination unit that An Ok Yoon leads. He only works for money, but he has a deep proud for the fact that he is the last graduate of Shin Heung Military School. Choi Duk Moon is going to play as a bomb maker named Hwang Duk Sam, and assist the assassination unit.
In addition, Lee Jung Jae is going to play as an official of the Provisional Government of Korea, named Yeom Suk Jin. Yeom Seok Jin plans the entire assassination scheme, and gives orders to An Ok Yoon and her assassination unit members.
Ha Jung Woo is going to play as a professional killer named 'Hawaii Pistol,' and Oh Dal Soo is going to play as 'Pomade,' who is an assistant of Hawaii Pistol.
Meanwhile, 'Assassination' will be officially released in 2015.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Guest adikkeluangman

^Such A-List cast...
Fans capture from last year broadcast:
Lee Jung Jae spotted watching mixed martial art tournament..probably preparing for his upcoming movie Big Match [c]BbrUBwACAAEBG9R.jpg

September 11, 2014
Lee Jung Jae Sends Regards From Shanghai
Source: BNTNews
un711c51bworhkvg24zgm718s31q1rkk.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] Actor Lee Jung Jae stepped out his busy schedule in Shanghai to send his Thanksgiving greetings through facebook.
Thanksgiving in Korea lasts four days, and actor Lee Jung Jae spent them in China filming for his new movie. On September 11, he took a few minutes to make sure his fans were enjoying their break. He wrote “Everyone, did you spend a good Thanksgiving vacation? I came to Shanghai to film ‘The Assassination’. Please anticipate because I will be back with a great movie.” 
The picture that Lee Jung Jae uploaded with his greetings shows him enjoying Shanghai’s nice weather with a wide smile on his face. 
‘The Assassination’ (directed by Choi Dong Hoon, who previously worked on the great ‘The Thieves’) is set during the 30s and tells about a murder project and stars Lee Jung Jae and Jeon Ji Hyun. (photo by CJES Entertainment)

• 2 weeks later...