Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

October 1, 2013
Lee Jung Jae holds a surprise fan meeting with his fans
Source: STARN News PS13093000218.jpg

Lee Jung Jae held a surprise hug and handshake event with his fans.
On September 28th, Lee Jung Jae attended 'Lee Jung Jae Exhibition - Talk with Audience' which was held at Korea Film Archive, and met up with approximately 400 fans.
C-JeS entertainment said, "Korea Film Archive usually invite senior actors for an exhibition, and it is a quite rare case for them to invite an actor as young as Lee Jung Jae. Many movie fans wanted to see and review Lee Jung Jae's career, and Korea Film Archive decided to host 'Lee Jung Jae Exhibition' in celebration of his 20th debut anniversary."
They went on "A great number of calls came in immediately after an announcement regarding 'Talk With Audience' was made, and fans lined up to buy the tickets from much earlier time of Thursday. Lee Jung Jae prepared a special souvenir gift for the fans, and he also hugged each fans after the event."
The fans showed explosive reactions for unexpected hugs. After the event, many fans expressed how much they enjoyed the event and how much they were excited after the event through a great number of reviews and comments on internet.
During the event, Lee Jung Jae talked about different episodes that happened while shooting his previous films, and gave best answers to the audience's questions. He also sang a short song, and revived a famous scene from one of his movies.
At the end of the event, he said, "I am getting my jobs all thanks to your supports, and actors cannot act if they do not get any new jobs. I promise to always do my best. Thank you."
Meanwhile, 'Lee Jung Jae Exhibition' will be held until October 6th at Cinema Tech located in Sangam-dong, Seoul. /Reporting by Oh jin ju en@starnnews.com
PS13093000219.jpg
PS13093000217.jpg
PS13093000213.jpg

October 1, 2013
Film sparks 'face-reading' buzz
By Yun Suh-young The Korea Times
14-01(49).jpg
Naegyeong (Song Kang-ho), a “face-reading” fortune teller, reads the faces of applicants taking a test to become court officials in a scene from the movie“The Face Reader.” / Courtesy of Showbox
“Eyes that are slanted upwards can bring you wealth,” a fortune teller, dead-serious, tells a moviegoer at the Daehan Theater in Chungmuro, southern Seoul, on Monday, during a promotional event for the hit movie “The Face Reader.”
“The same goes for the nose. Don’t fix your nose with plastic surgery in haste. (Depending on the shape) that’s where your wealth might be destined to come from.”
“Face readers,” whose “skills” are to read faces and tell about a person’s personality and fate, the most unfashionable practitioners of the profession that is fortune-telling, are an odd fit to the neon-lit, 21st century multiplex.
However, these fortune tellers are now experiencing a surge in interest thanks to the immense success of The Face Reader, which is expected to sell its 10 millionth ticket in the coming weeks.
“We always do various events to promote movies,” said Kim Hyung-ho, a general manager at Max Movie, an online movie promotion site.   14-02(44).jpg
Moviegoers line up to talk to a face reader during a promotional event for The Face Reader at the Daehan Theater in Chungmuro, Seoul, Monday./ Korea Times photo by Yun Suh-young
“For The Face Reader, which could prove to be a big hit, we thought it would be fun to bring real face readers before the screening. That would give moviegoers a better feel for the movie as well.”
The movie is a historic thriller that stars Song Kang-ho as Naegyeong the face reader, who is summoned by ailing King Munjong of the Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910) to identify the potential threats to his heir and the throne.
Naegyeong soon finds himself in the middle of a power struggle between Kim Jong-seo, a faithful subject to the king, and the ambitious Grand Prince Suyang, who is aiming to take over the throne by slaying the king’s nephew next in line.
Face reading is less an essential part of the plot than an excuse to throw an unassuming common man in the middle of a bloody royal mess.
Nonetheless, bringing the face reader to the theater seemed to be an effective marketing move, judging by the long line of moviegoers fronting his booth in a two-hour event that continued until 7 p.m. Most of the people in the lines seemed to be in their 20s and nearly all of them were women.   14-03(34).jpg“The Face Reader” is expected to hit the 10 million audience mark in the coming weeks. “I always wanted to get my face read, so I thought this was a good opportunity,” said 22-year-old Jung Yeon-ju, who came with a friend.
“It was a new and entertaining experience for me. I had negative impressions about face reading, but now I don’t.”
Her friend Kim Bo-ra was just as impressed.
“I think face-reading is correct to a certain degree because I feel that my first impression of someone is usually accurate. But I don’t believe in it 100 percent.”
At age 45, Hong Jin-hyang was one of the oldest people in the queue.
“I had my face read while waiting for my daughter. I paid for ‘saju’ reading a couple of times, but this is the first time I had my face read. I found it believable because he was giving me predictions that were both good and bad,” she said.
Hong Sang-pyo, the face reader at the theater, was eager to claim face reading as a credible profession, saying the skills were a result based on integrative, comprehensive study. Well, you can’t blame a man for being devoted to his job.
“‘Gwansang’ (the Korean word for face reading) is all about looking at a person comprehensively. It’s more than just about the appearance. The voice, the tone of speech, behavior — these are all part of what we are trying to read through,” said Hong.
“Most of the participants I saw today were young, most of them born in the 1980s and 90s. I guess this is because this is the age of people that are most concerned about their future, including job prospects.
“I looked at their wealth and career fortunes and also their fate in relationships. That means I studied their forehead, eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, philtrum and ears.”
The demand for face-reading, saju and other forms of fortune telling feed on anxiety, says Kwak Keum-joo, a psychology professor at Seoul National University.
“It’s in human nature to be curious about their future. I think people are interested in fortune telling because they’re anxious about the present. When they hear the predictions, they have a tendency to rationalize their situation,” said Kwak.
“But anxiety is actually a positive emotion in the sense that it becomes an impetus to work hard and move forward. Still, people will always want a sense of certainty.”
“Older people in their 40s and 50s obviously have a clearer idea of what their future will look like than young people in their 20s. Young people have to deal with so many uncertainties and possibilities in deciding what to do and how to live,” Kwak added.
“Women tend to be more emotional than men and more sensitive to anxious feelings. There are of course individual differences, but in general, women are more emotion-sensitive which makes them seek fortune telling more than men.”
Bo-eun Dosa, president of the National Fortune-telling Society, said, “people should not believe in face reading with blind faith.”
“What is more important is the person’s attitude and positive mindset. We all are capable of changing our own fate. No fate can be perfectly predicted. The outcomes of life all depend on the efforts of that person.” 

• 3 weeks later...

66725_321527521316386_1242456167_a.jpg FACEBOOK
October 17, 2013
‘50th Grand Bell Awards’ List of Nominees by DramaBucks
collage13-350x350.jpg

The list of candidates to enter the ‘50th Grand Bell Awards’ was announced, which will be held in November 11th at KBS Hall at Seoul’s Yeouido  from 7PM (KST) and the awards ceremony will be broadcast live through KBS2 TV.
The final competitors for Best Film are: “Cold Eyes”, “The Flu”, “Boomerang Family”, “Azooma”, “The Face Reader”, “My PS Partner”, “Confession of Murder”, “Norigae”, “Montage”, “Wolf Boy”, “The Gangster Shaman”, “Berlin File”, “Snowpiercer”, “Hide and Seek”, “New World”, “Secretly, Greatly”, “Fist of Legend”, “Act”, “Cheer Up Mr. Lee”, “The Tower”, “Miracle in Cell No. 7″.
Nominees:
Best DirectorLee Hwan Kyung (Miracle in Cell No.7)Song Hae Sung (Boomerang Family)Han Jae Rim (The Face Reader)Bong Joon Ho (Snowpiercer)Park Hoon Jung (New World)
Best ActorRyu Seong Ryong (Miracle in Cell No.7)Song Kang Ho (The Face Reader)Lee Jung Jae (New World)Hwang Jung Min (Fist of Legend)
Best Actress
Yoon Yeo Jung (Boomerang Family)Kal So Won (Miracle in Cell No.7)Jang Young Nam (Azooma)Uhm Jung Hwa (Montage)Moon Jung Hee (Hide and Seek)
Best Supporting ActorOh Dal Su (Miracle in Cell No. 7)Baek Yoon Shik (The Face Reader)
Park Sung Woong (New World)
Yoo Jun Sang (Fist of Legend)
Best Supporting ActressPark Min Ha (The Flu)
Jin Ji Hee (Boomerang Family)Jang Young Nam (Wolf Boy)
Uhm Ji Won (The Gangster Shaman)
Go Ah Sung (Snowpiercer)

Best New ActorPark Shi Hoo (Confession of Murder)Kim Soo Hyun (Secretly, Greatly)Park Doo Shik (Fist of Legend)
Park Jung Min (Fist of Legend)
Hong Ahn Pyo (Cheer Up Mr. Lee)

Best New ActressKal So Won (Miracle in Cell No.7)
Shin So Yul (My PS Partner)
Min Ji Hyun (Norigae)
Cheon Min Hee (Gangster Shaman)
Seo Eun Ah (Act)

Best New DirectorJung Byeong Gil (Confession of Murder)
Jo Sung Hee (Wolf Boy)
Huh Jung (Hide & Seek)
Lee Byung Hun (Cheer Up Mr. Lee)

Best CinematographyMiracle in Cell No. 7
Confession of Murder
Snowpiercer
Berlin File
The Face Reader

Best Art DirectionMiracle in Cell No. 7
The Face Reader
Berlin File
Snowpiercer
New World

Best ScreenplayLee Hwan Kyeong (Miracle in Cell No. 7)
Kim Dong Hyuk (The Face Reader)
Jung Geun Sub (Montage)
Bong Joon Ho (Snowpiercer)
Park Hoon Jung (New World)

October 22, 2013
THE FAKE and NEW WORLD Bag Awards at SitgesKorean Genre Cinema Awarded in Spain by Pierce Conran KOBIZ

The Sitges - International Fantastic Film Festival of Catalonia, one of the largest genre film events in the world, has demonstrated a consistent interest in Korean genre fare over the years, and this year was no different as a number of Korean films found their way onto the program. Out of those, a pair walked away with awards by the time the curtain closed on this year’s edition. YEUN Sang-ho’s sophomore feature The Fake has been getting a strong reception since its premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival last month and its selections in Austin’s Fantastic Fest and this month’s Busan International Film Festival. The dark feature was also well received in Sitges where it picked up the prize for Best Animation. Following a strong showing at home earlier this year, when it racked up over four million admissions, PARK Hoon-jung’s gangster saga New World has been thrilling audiences around the world. Well Go USA released it theatrically in North America and it was screened at many events, including the Jeonju, Vancouver and Moscow International Film Festivals. It also won a Jury Prize at the Beaune International Thriller Festival. Now it has bagged another award as it earned Best Feature Film in the Focus Asia category in Sitges. Korean cinema has had a long history at Sitges, going back as far as YOUN Yuh-jung’s Special Mention for Best Actress in 1972 for her role in KIM Ki-young’s The Insect Woman. This year’s 46th edition Sitges took place from October 11th to 20th.

• 2 weeks later...

2013103116234719_1_rstarssw.jpg

congrats.gif
List of Winners of the 50th Grand Bell Awards
Posted November 1, 2013 by DramaBucks
Best Film - “The Face Reader”Best Actor – Song Kang Ho (The Face Reader) / Ryu Seung Ryong (Miracle in Cell No. 7)Best Actress – Uhm Jung Hwa (Montage)Best New Actor – Kim Soo Hyun (Secretly, Greatly)Best New Actress – Seo Eun A (Act)Best Supporting Actor - Jo Jung Suk (The Face Reader)Best Supporting Actress – Jang Young Nam (Wolfboy)Best Director - Han Jae Rim (The Face Reader)Best New Director - Jung Byung-Gil (Confession of Murder)Best Screenplay -  Lee Hwan-Kyung (Miracle in Cell No.7)Best Cinematography - Choi Young-hwan (The Berlin File)Best Art Direction – SnowpiercerBest Costume Design – The Face ReaderBest Editing - SnowpiercerBest Music – New WorldBest Technical – The TowerBest Production -  (Miracle in Cell No.7)Special Jury Award - Kal So Won (Miracle in Cell No.7)Hana Financial Group’s Choice Award – Lee Jung Jae (The Face Reader)Lifetime Achievement - Hwang Jeong-sunCinematographer -  Jeong Il Seong
Credit: DramaBucks.com

November 1, 2013
50th Grand Bell Awards
by javabeans | dramabeans.com
Ack, is it that time of year already? WHERE DID THE YEAR GO.
The 50th Grand Bell Awards (aka Daejong Film Awards) were held on November 1, and kicks off the season of red-carpet awards ceremonies. There were a few big films that carried off the lion’s share of prizes, but it was a far cry from last year, when no films not named Gwanghae needed to show up. At least the winners were spread out amongst several big titles, most notably two of the year’s most-acclaimed and most successful at the box office: sageuk blockbuster The Face Reader and heart-tugging dramedy Miracle in Cell No. 7. WINNERS LIST
Best Picture: The Face ReaderDirector Award: Han Jae-rim (The Face Reader)Screenplay: Lee Hwan-kyung (Miracle in Cell No. 7)Actor Award: Ryu Seung-ryong (Miracle in Cell No. 7), Song Kang-ho (The Face Reader)Actress Award: Uhm Jung-hwa (Montage)Supporting Actor: Jo Jung-seok (The Face Reader)Supporting Actress: Jang Young-nam (Werewolf Boy)New Actor: Kim Soo-hyun (Covertly, Grandly)New Actress: Seo Eun-ah (Act)New Director: Jung Byung-gil (I Am a Murderer)
Cinematography: Choi Young-hwan (Berlin)Lighting: Kim Sung-kwan (Berlin)Editing: Choi Min-young, Kim Chang-joo (Snowpiercer)Music: Jo Young-wook (New World)Costuming: Shim Hyun-sub (The Face Reader)Art Direction: Ondrej Nekvasil (Snowpiercer)Technical Award: Digital Idea (Tower)Planning: Miracle in Cell No. 7Special Judges Award: Kal So-won (Miracle in Cell No. 7)Film Advancement Achievement Award: Hwang Jung-soon, Jung Il-sungPopularity Award: Lee Jung-jae (The Face Reader)
1383322012613.jpg
Nate

November 2, 2013
'The Face' dominates at 'The 50th Big Bell Film Awards' STARN News  20131102002731_5273c86334cef_1.jpg

A great number of hit movies from late 2012, and 2013 were awarded during 'The 50th Big Bell Film Awards'.
On November 1st, 'The 50th Big Bell Film Awards' was held at KBS Hall, located in Yeouido, Seoul. 
The 'Best Film' was awarded to 'The Face', and director Han Jae Lim of 'The Face' also garnered the 'Best Director'.
The 'Best Actor' was given to Ryu Seung Ryong, who casted in 'Gift of Seven Room', and Song Kang Ho, who casted in 'The Face'. The 'Best Actress' was given to Um Jung Hwa, who casted in 'Montage'.
After receiving his award, Ryu Seung Ryong mentioned Song Kang Ho, Hwang Jung Min, and Lee Jung Jae's name, and expressed his thanks to the production team of 'Gift Of Seven Room'.
He said, "I will become an actor who is as expressive as Song Kang Ho, as competitive as Hwang Jung Min, and as sophisticated as Lee Jung Jae."
Song Kang Ho said, "Every actors naturally become selfish while shooting movies. I often feel sorry and thankful when I look at directors who are working so hard..Thank you for giving me another trophy, and I'd like to share this honor with director Han Jae Lim."
Um Jung Hwa, who received the 'Best Actress', expressed thanks to director Jung Geun Seop and actor Kim Sang Kyung. She also called her younger brother, Um Tae Woong's name, and said, "I will keep pushing myself to become a much more mature actress."
Afterwards, the 'Best Supporting Actor' was awarded to Cho Jung Seok, and the 'Best Supporting Actress' was awarded to Jang Young Nam. Furthermore, the 'Best New Actor' was given to Kim Soo Hyun, and the 'Best New Actress' was given to Seo Eun Ah.
The 'Most Popular Actor' was given to Lee Jung Jae, and 'Adjudicators Award' was given to young actress Gal So Won.
The 'Best Scenario' was given to director Lee Hwan Kyung of 'Gift Of Seven Rooms', and the 'Best New Director' was given director Jung Byung Gil of 'I Am The Murderer'.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Love these 2 actors! thumbup.gif What a match!
November 7, 2013
Lee Jung Jae and Shin Ha Gyun Come Back with New Movie ‘Big Match’
Source: BNTNews l Nate ++
l2nenxvqbis92qvbvxfvwuwwb8093vhe.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Two treasurable actors Lee Jung Jae and Shin Ha Gyun confirmed to appear in new action movie ‘Big Match (working title)’ together. 
Lee Jung Jae, who perfectly managed his devil character from movie ‘Physiognomist,’ takes a role of hero this time. He plays martial arts player ‘Choi Ik Ho’ who is falsely accused of murdering and tries to reveal the truth.  
On the other hand, Shin Ha Gyun plays devil game programmer who creates the cutting-edge of computer game that makes a city a huge game board. During the interview he said, “I was fascinated by the two characters’ fight scene that looks like a computer game.”
Meanwhile Lee Jung Jae and Shin Ha Gyun’s new movie ‘Big Match’ will premiere in the end of 2014. (photo by Bogyeongsa, United Pictures) 

November 7, 2013
Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Jung-jae Cast in Action Movie
by Cory Lee TENASIA l Nate ++
PS13110700059.jpg

Korean actors Shin Ha-kyun of SBS’s “All about My Romance” and Lee Jung-jae of box office hit “The Face Reader” will have a fiery showdown on the big screen next year.
Shin and Lee have been cast as the lead actors of new movie, tentatively titled “Big Match,” set to crank in next month and open in the local theaters in the second half of next year.
“Big Match” is an action movie centering around game designer called Ace (Shin) who projected a game for Korea’s wealthiest 0.1 percent of people and martial arts star named Choi Ik-ho (Lee) who rushed into the game barehanded to save his brother.
“It is a commercial film for fun-loving people. I decided to star in the film with expectations after hearing about the project from director Choi Ho,” Lee explained, while Shin also said that he was attracted to the interesting showdown between two men.
The film will be helmed by director Choi Ho, who created 2002 romance film “Who Are You?,” 2006 actioner “Bloody Tie” and 2008 period-set film “Go Go 70s.”
Reporter. Cory LeePhotographer. Gue Hye-jung photonine@tenasia.co.kr

November 7, 2013
Lee Jung-jae and Shin Ha-kyun face off in action thriller
by girlfriday dramabeans.com
LeeJungJae_ShinHaKyun1.jpg

Well I’d call this a good team-up. Though I suppose bitter rivalry to the death is a better way to put it, since Lee Jung-jae (The Face Reader) and Shin Ha-kyun (All About My Romance) aren’t exactly signing on to a buddy cop movie. There have been a few rumblings about the two leading men being courted for the same movie, and they’ve both confirmed the project, an action thriller called Big Match, where they’ll play enemies in a deadly game.
The premise is a mystery, by which I mean vague, mostly because they keep referring to the “big match” as a literal game, but don’t say what the game IS exactly. Lee Jung-jae stars as a martial arts fighter who suddenly finds himself framed for murder one day, and for reasons that escape me, he then throws every ounce of his will into this mystery game where he fights for his life and his brother’s. His character is described as a star fighter with an oddball sense of humor.
As for the game, they say it’s designed for the 0.1%, which is just more vagueness. It’s not a fight in a ring, because the game has an architect, which is the character that Shin Ha-kyun will be playing. He’s called Ace, and he’s the bad guy who uses cutting-edge technology to turn the whole city into a game board. I’m thinking it adds up to something like The Game a la Michael Douglas, but that’s totally a shot in the dark.
The project comes from writer-director Choi Ho of Go Go 70s, and is also courting pop star BoA to play the heroine in what would be her big screen debut. I caught her two-episode drama special Anticipate Love, and while the project wasn’t anything great, she was surprisingly decent and had a natural ease about her that I liked.
Big Match starts shooting in December for a 2014 premiere.

November 10, 2013
The preview of ‘Face Reader’ in New York at 2013 Korean Movie Night
Source: Innolife Korea
The movie ‘Face Reader’ will have the preview at New York, Manhattan. ‘Face Reader’ will be on screen at Manhattan Tribeca Cinema on 12th 7 p.m., and the English subtitles will be served for American viewers.
‘Face Reader’ directed by Han Jae-Rim, is the box office which recorded nine million total audiences for tenth among Korean movies. It receives attention for being showed on New York.This screening is made by New York Korean Culture Association, planned ‘2013 Korean Movie Night’. ‘Face Reader’ with Baek Yoon-Shik, Song Gang-Ho, Lee Jung-Jae, Kim Hye-Soo, Lee Jong-Seok, and Jo Jung-Seok, is the one which received grand prize at the scenario contest of the Korean Film Commission on 2010.
Kim Hye-Soo commented favorably, saying “It is the most interesting scenario between what I have seen.” The stable story and splendid casting noticed the box office. The director Han Jae-Rim confessed, saying “I considered a lot to cut the performance of veteran actors” and “The edit was more difficult than shooting. 

November 11, 2013
Lee Jung-jae and Shin Ha-kyun to Play BIG MATCHGO GO 70's Helmer's New Action Confirms Cast by Tae Sang-joon KOFIC
20131107134221607147.jpg

Two treasurable actors Lee Jung-jae and Shin Ha-kyun confirmed to appear in new action movie Big Match (working title) together.
LEE Jung-jae, who perfectly managed his devil character from movie The Face Reader, takes a role of hero this time. He plays martial arts player CHOI Ik-ho who is falsely accused of murder and tries to reveal the truth. 
On the other hand, SHIN Ha-kyun plays devil game programmer who creates the cutting-edge of computer game that makes a city a huge game board. During the interview he said, “I was fascinated by the two characters’ fight scene that looks like a computer game.”
Meanwhile LEE Jung-jae and SHIN Ha-kyun’s new movie Big Match will premiere in the end of 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

November 22, 2013
2013 Blue Dragon Film Awards
by javabeans dramabeans.com
Fall marks the start of awards season, and today we have the 34th Blue Dragon Film Awards, one of the major film industry ceremonies, along with the Grand Bell (Daejong) Awards earlier this month and the Baeksang Awards in the spring.
You’ll recognize many familiar faces, not just from the other festivals and ceremonies this year but from years past. It’s kind of funny how the films change, but the pool of nominees seems almost static from year to year—perhaps one actor will hop from a lead role to a supporting one, or maybe someone will take a year off from the nomination circuit, but by and large we’re looking at a pretty small world.
But the fun part is always the red carpet, which was pretty star-studded this time around. Most attendees stuck to safe and familiar, which as a viewer and fan is less exciting because I get the feeling we’ve seen these all before. And it’s been a trend for the past year or more to have an overwhelming amount of black on the red carpet, followed by a smaller contingent favoring white, which makes me sad: Where be the color? The fun? The drama? I guess I’ll have to content myself with the handful of WTF choices, which aren’t necessarily attractive but are at least interesting.
Let’s take a look at who won this year…
672293_article.jpg
 WINNERS LISTBest Picture: WishBest Director: Bong Joon-ho (Snowpiercer)Best Actor: Hwang Jung-min (New World)Best Actress: Han Hyo-joo (Cold Eyes )Supporting Actor: Lee Jung-jae (The Face Reader)Supporting Actress: Ra Mi-ran (Wish)New Actor: Yeo Jin-gu (Hwa-yi: The Boy Who Swallowed a Monster)New Actress: Park Ji-soo (Mai Ratima)New Director: Kim Byung-woo (The Terror Live)
Cinematography: Berlin, Choi Young-hwanLighting: Berlin, Kim Sung-kwanMusic: Hwa-yi: The Boy Who Swallowed a Monster , MowgArt Direction: Snowpiercer, Ondrej NekavsilTechnical effects: Mr. Go, Jung Sung-jinScreenplay: Wish, Kim Ji-hye, Jo Joong-hoonShort Film Award: Mija, Jeon Hyo-jungBox Office Audience Award: Miracle in Cell No. 7Popularity Award: Kim Min-hee, Lee Byung-heon, Sol Kyung-gu, Gong Hyo-jin

November 23, 2013
Lee Jung Jae promised to cast in Jung Woo Sung's film for 10,000 KRW Source: STARN News 20131122212608_528f4d60319a8_1.jpg

Lee Jung Jae told that he would cast in a film that Jung Woo Sung directs just for 10,000 KRW.
On November 22nd, Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung attended 'The 34th Blue Dragon Film Awards', and the two got up on stage to announce winners of 'Best New Male Actor' and 'Best New Female Actor'.
Lee Jung Jae said, "I saw a great number of beautiful actresses entering here, but I don't know how I got to be with Jung Woo Sung on stage..," and Jung Woo Sung said, "I thought I was getting an award on here."
Lee Jung Jae said, "I heard you are showing great interests for film directing. How's it going? Am I every going to be on the film?"
Jung woo Sung said, "Don't you remember receiving 10,000 KRW as a guarantee while having a drink," and Lee Jung Jae said, "Jung Woo Sung has a 10,000 KRW with my autograph on, and that ended up becoming my guarantee."
Meanwhile, 21 films were nominated for 'Blue Dragon Film Awards'.
/Reporting by Oh jin ju jp@starnnews.com