Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

Guest Yoyo

Yeiii the 3 thread so proud!!!!!! :wub: I love Girls Girls, so it's fine with me but i would like them to sing Dear boy so bad!!!! but it's ok i guess, Sohee looks so tired poor baby. And omg Me, in for GAYO it's going to be awesome, the girls are going to rock it literally! Yeah i was hoping to see some wonderbang buu :wub: EDIT: oh gee i topped a page sorry nothing to share -_-

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vietboi_tuan

Yay third thread already! I love Girls Girls! Actually I love all the songs on the album. Most of the songs could hold their own as a single: Girls Girls, Stop, Me In, Sweet Dreams, and Dear Boy. Anyone they pick would do well, but I fully understand why they pick Girls Girls.

Guest Stephy18

CONGRATS CONGRATS ON THREAD #3 !!! Good job WONDERFULS!!! Lets keep the support for WG everlasting :D I'm happy to hear that WG will follow up with Girls Girls. I really love that song. It has such a good message and catchy melody. Seriously I think if they picked any of the songs on the album, it would have been fine with me since I like all of them lol. Anyways, I think Me, In will be a good song for the gayo festivals, Its very upbeat and special, which makes it good for gayo. I definitely imagine lots of hairflipping and hotness hehe :D

Happy 3RD!!!!!!!!!! Woot woot, so proud of all my fellow Derfuls who've made all this possible, I lovve you guys!! And so proud of the one and only, most awesome, most wonderful, WONDERGIRLS!!! God Bless us, everyone ;) Love, and best wishes, Patience.

Guest vietboi_tuan
20111214_lim_11-460x776.jpg Wonder Girls member Lim opened up about what it was like to first join the group. The third portion of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Star Life Theater – Wonder Girls‘ aired on the 14th, and Lim who joined the team last February following the departure of Sunmi remarked, “Wonder Girls were already highly successful in Korea and for me to join as a brand new member was a bit intimidating and burdensome.” “I think it took over a year for me to accept myself as an actual Wonder Girls member,” she confessed. “Before then, I honestly was very uncomfortable. I felt like the fans didn’t even really want my signature, but took it because I just happened to be sitting there with the girls.” Meanwhile, the girls also discussed their career, promotions overseas, as well as display their close relationship with the members of SNSD. Source & Image: MyDaily
Awww our baby apple. Wonderfuls love you Lim.

Guest bammie92

WHAT'SUPPPPP WONDERFULSSSS~

Finally we had reach our 3rd thread! Cheers! :D I've been reading the second thread for almost a year now, so getting to the 3rd one, seems like tears of joy tears of pain, like sunshine and rain. LOL.Anyways.....

Keep On Spreading The Wonder, Wonderfuls~

Guest aloversrendezvous

Happy 3rd thread guys! :) I am so happy today. Good news all around. :D Like I said in thread 2, cheers to thread 3!

Especially for this:

Posted Today, 04:35 AMconfirmed

Girls Girls = 2nd title song (we can watch that from next week) Me,In = special stage (at the year end)

cr mingsun89

can't wait for the gayos!!. I wonder what the Girls, Girls outfit will look like...I hope the stylist gives them individual looks and keeps the style fresh and gorgeous. 

congratulation for thread 3. :) Wonderfuls on this forum are DAEBAK!

Btw can anyone help to tell the moderator of this thread that Lim's chinese name is 禹惠林.

There is a mistake in her profile. Cheers. Thank you. :)

Guest purpleraine1988

wow! its 3rd thread already!! Nice!

Their follow-up song would be Girls, Girls? Cool, cos its one of my favorite songs in the album.

yay! 5th anniversary coming!!! :)

Guest lovepapupi

Wonder Girls' Sohee, "I've only been one one date"

soheeevent111214.jpg

Group Wonder Girls’ Sohee tells a cute love story of hers.

The Wonder Girls made a guest appearance on the episode of MBC Everyone’s ‘Weekly Idol’scheduled to be aired on the 17th.

Wonder Girls member Sohee told the story of the only date she’s ever had on the episode. She got started in the entertainment industry at such a young age, it was the first and last date she ever had with the male counterpart.

Sohee told the story with a shy look on her face, “I had a male friend who was close to me and one day he left a note inside my sneaker, ‘come visit me at my home tomorrow’. I went to his home and we ate tangsuyuk together” and she told her cute date experience.

Then MC Jung Hyun Don jumped in as a representative of the uncle fans and stated, “No more of that is allowed unless you get an explicit okay from the uncles from now on. It ended with kindergarten” and he made everyone laugh.

Aside from Sohee’s story, the Wonder Girls also told the story of how Hyerim had fallen head over heels for a filming staff during the filming of their American TV movie. Sunye had apparently set Hyerim up on a date with the lucky gentleman and you’ll get the full story on the 17th on ‘Weekly Idol’.

credit: kpopfever

Source: Newsen via Nate

^ That's the cutest thing in the world! Hahas, I'm glad Sohee had experienced at least one date.

The first page has officially been updated and I will try my best to keep it updated from now on ^^ once again, congratulations to all the Wonderfuls! We've finally moved to our third home, and prepare to move to our fourth, fifth, sixth etc. in the future!

Anyways, besides MBC Every1 Idol Weekly, Star Life Theater, and Running Man, I really hope the girls has more chances to appear on variety shows! I'm really hoping for another Happy Together episode. I liked the entire album so it doesn't matter which follow up single, although I was kind of looking forward to Dear. Boy I'm still excited for their Girls, Girls stage. Me, In for the Gayo Daejuns is definitely a smart choice since it's different and more special to the girls. Ah, another week until the Girls, Girls performance and two more weeks until Me, in! December seems to be passing fairly fast as well....

Congrats on the Third Thread!!!!

Wonder Girls Sohee Has Insomnia

Feels like Insomnia~ Oh Ah Oh~ It looks like Wonder Girls Sohee has a serious case of insomnia. On KBS2’s “Star Life Theatre” that was broadcast on December 13 viewers found out that Sohee always needs incense.

After practice Sohee was shown going to an incense store. Sohee stated, “I have insomnia and using incense really helps me sleep. I like staying in my room and when I do, I always light up incense.”

While Sohee shopped for her own incense, she also got one for each of her fellow members.

The “Star Life Theatre” showed the honest stories about the Wonder Girls, and was being broadcast since December 12. The show followed the Wonder Girls around while they went about their daily activities.

Archived