[movie 2006] Maundy Thursday/our Happy Time 우리들의 행복&#54620

Guest Airine Pratama

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I didn't expect much from this movie but oh boy I was wrong. It was so sad, touching, and unique. It left me thinking a lot about life too. Definitely one of the best movie I've watch. The acting was amazing. I cried so much. KDW is awesome! <3 I'm glad I bought the DVD.

• 8 months later...
Guest Greener

I cried a lot. i love this film because it made to understand in life. i could see their friendship. Acting of Kang Dong Won much develop for this movie.he made to me sad but when he was smile. The world look so bright.

Lee Na Young,she transmit very well feeling not defeated Kang Dong Won.

• 1 month later...
Guest yokemun

i just watched this movie..

to my surprised, i really like it...

it has a really deep meaning to it..

and is very very touching....

KDW's really really really an good actor...i'm real impress

and LNY too...

but i just cant get used to KDW's weird accent..lol..

all in all,a really good movie

• 7 months later...
Guest renni72

I had this movie with me for some time but I finally got down to watching it. At first I didn't expect much from this movie but oh boy I was wrong. It was so touching, I cried buckets at the end... :tears::tears::tears:

The change in the characters (Yu Jeong and Yun Soo) as the story develops kept me glued to the screen.

• 2 years later...
Guest simply_yummyy

hi! where can i download this movie? I would really like to watch this movie, please help :(

Archived