[movie 2006] Maundy Thursday/our Happy Time 우리들의 행복&#54620

Guest Airine Pratama

Guest Airine Pratama
Lee Na Young, Kang Dong Won
Our Happy Time Cast List
2005110312124640532_1.jpgThe title is "Our Happy Time" 우리들의 행복한 시간 It appears with young person Yun-su receiving the death sentence due to the burglar murder crime and serving time. Our happy times ' the same name novel of the gong G young writer the movie which is the original. Tragic love of the dead prisoner who murders three names and the woman who tried three time suicide is drawn Special Thank : Mio , kangdongwon81.com
Twitch Preview of OUR HAPPY TIME ... 우리들의 행복한 시간 (Our Happy Times) Formerly known as - 착한 남자 (Nice Man) Directed By: 송해성 (Song Hae-Sung) Another one of the many adaptations of famous (and less famous) novels creeping into this new Chungmuro lineup, Song Hae-Sung's chance to escape the failure of 역도산 (Rikidozan: A Hero Extraordinary) is based on Gong Ji-Young's novel of the same title. The story follows an ill-fated young criminal, convicted for killing three women, who meets a cynical young teacher who attempted suicide three times. The two heal each other's psychological wounds by understanding their predicaments, and spending those 'happy times' of the title together. The novel offers potential for a nice balance between what kind of value people who attempt suicide give to life, and what killers feel, think and experience after stripping someone of it. Known by many as the man responsible for 파이란 (Failan), Song Hae-Sung will have to regain film fans' faith after 'Rikidozan.' Of course the film didn't have that many problems, but perhaps that's the problem itself: it was just there, fascinating, well acted, tremendous production values... but the fire was lacking. And when you have someone like Seol Kyung-Gu, who has 'Fire Walk With Me' written all over his face, making a dry biopic out of a legendary figure wasn't eactly what people expected. But this film sounds more like his kind of film, and could likely become a road movie, or subtler kind of film.
11/3/05 -- Lee Na Young and Kang Dong Won will lead the movie "Our Happy Time (우리들의 행복한 시간)". The movie portrays a tragic love story between a man who killed three people and a woman who attempted to commit suicide three times. The story is adapted from the novel written by author Gong Ji Young (공지영). KDW plays the role Yoon Soo (윤수) who is forced to murder people under tragic environment. LNY plays the role Yoo Jung (유정) who got deep wounds during adolescence and then closes the door of her heart. The director is Song Hae Sung (송해성) who won "The Best Director of Blue Dragon Award" of 2001 for his movie "Failan (파이란, 白蘭)". With good original screenplay as well as good director and lead actor and actress all being the winners of "The Blue Dragon Award", this movie has great synergy effect. The debut of this movie is around Harvest Moon Day (추석) of 2006. 200511030182_00.jpghttp://www.chosun.com/se/news/200511/200511030182.html http://news.goodday.co.kr/2005/11/03/20051...415342100.shtml
Although we talked about it a little on the first part of our '2006 Korean Cinema Preview', more info has leaked about Song Hae-Sung's next project 우리들의 행복한 시간 (Our Happy Times). For starters, Kang Dong-Won and Lee Na-Young have been cast as the leads. This creates a peculiar connection between the two and Director Song: they've all won something important at the Blue Dragon Awards: Song won best Director in 2001 for 파이란 (Failan), Lee won for 아는 여자 (Someone Special), and Kang Dong-Won won Most Popular Award (along with 3 other actors) in 2004. This is the first film in a year for Lee, who continued doing her extremely popular CFs and a TV Drama. And for Kang Dong-Won it will be another chance to shed his 'pretty boy' image after Lee Myung-Se's 형사 (Duelist). The film will start shooting next January, for a Chuseok 2006 release.
이나영-강동원 '우리들의 행복한 시간' 송해성 감독 새 영화에서 호흡 mrsynop002612.jpg 이나영과 강동원이 송해성 감독의 '우리들의 행복한 시간'(제작 LJ필름ㆍ상상필름)의 남녀 주인공으로 확정됐다. 영화 '아는 여자'와 드라마 '아일랜드' 출연 이후 오랜 기간 차기작을 결정하지 못했던 이나영이 세 차례 자살을 시도할 만큼 세상에 부정적인 시선을 갖고 있는 유정 역을 연기한다. 이나영은 '아는 여자'로 청룡영화제 여우주연상을 수상한 바 있다. 영화 '형사-Duelist'에서 '슬픈 눈'으로 출연해 한 단계 올라선 연기를 선보인 강동원은 세 명을 살해한 사형수 윤수 역을 맡는다. '우리들의 행복한 시간'은 소설가 공지영의 원작을 각색한 작품. '착한 남자'라는 가제로 영화 기획이 이뤄졌으나 원작 제목 그대로 영화화하기로 했다. 크랭크 인은 이르면 다음달, 늦어도 1월 중 시작해 4월 초 촬영을 마칠 예정이다. '파이란', '역도산'에 이은 송해성 감독의 세번째 연출작이다. LJ필름의 곽신애 이사는 "세상을 삐딱하게 바라보는 여자와 남자가 만나 서로의 상처를 치유하는 과정이 밀도 있게 그려질 것"이라며 "소설의 감성이 영화를 통해더 풍부하게 전해지도록 하겠다"고 전했다. (서울=연합뉴스) 김가희 기자 source :: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200...12375058470.htm
Director : Song Hae Sung 5bd22001_2.jpgOur Happy Time < 우리들의 행복한 시간 > Novel Cover 8971844299_1.jpg

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, waiting for the Duelist to come out already taking away 40% of my energy, now another movie in the works. agh.. this feels like forever.

i do like this coupling though. they're both so cute. i love Lee Na Young from Please Teach Me English.

Guest Airine Pratama

wow wow wow

a brand new and special couple - kang dong won and lee na young

a romance story?

looking forward...

romance? most likely ... but looks like it's the sad or dark romance story ...

since i don't understand the korean article so it's only according pang-jija's post ...

Tragic love of the dead prisoner who murders three names and the woman who tried three time suicide is drawn

However my first impression that this will be a deep love story ... something that might give you a deep impression ...

It based on a novel too ...

Let's just hope this will be good :) Amin

I don't even see Duelist yet and a new movie coming up ... :o That is so fast ...

One right after another ...

Guest Airine Pratama

I never see Lee Na Young act before too ...

I can't really tell if i like her or not ...

But this is a tragic love story ... I really want to see how they turn Kang Dong Won into a prisoner look?

Kang Dong Won = A Prisoner?

Hehehe ... really can't wait ...

After an assassin now he's a prisoner ...

Anyone know the novel?

BTW i only found some news in Korean, should i post them here or not?

I don't understand Korean so i can't help translate all the news into English ...

wow, waiting for the Duelist to come out already taking away 40% of my energy, now another movie in the works. agh.. this feels like forever.

i do like this coupling though. they're both so cute. i love Lee Na Young from Please Teach Me English.

Yes, I like this coupling too. ^_^ It would be nice to see them in a comedy, but the movie sounds dark. Interesting premise, though.

Archived