[Sitcom 2011] Vampire Idol 아이돌

Guest miguel09

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lil.Miss.A

hmm.. the pairing's a bit unexpected.. not sure if I like it but we'll have to see how it develop

at least the pretty one in Girls2 gets a story too.. I think this is the first time I know her name

Guest WitchGoddess

hmm.. the pairing's a bit unexpected.. not sure if I like it but we'll have to see how it develop

at least the pretty one in Girls2 gets a story too.. I think this is the first time I know her name

I know what you mean I think its:

Lee Soo Hyuk - Lee Min Kyung

Lee Jung - Oh Woohee

Kim Woo Bin (Kim Hyun Joong) - Yoobi

Hong Jong Hyun - Park Mina

Kwang Hee - Kim Soo Young

I think I like the first pairing the best.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

I kinda liked Junghyun-Mina the most

Just caught the latest ep there's a cute little surprise at the end.. ^^ sometimes I think Junghyun cant hide his smile when Mina is going after him keke.. cute couple

Why haven't they released any NG cuts anymore...

Guest WitchGoddess

This episode was super cute ^^ the scene at the end made me smile.

Jonghyun isn't good at hiding his laughter during his scenes. You can see him smiling a little even when the crowd was going after him lol ^^

Guest WitchGoddess

Today's episode was really cute on the Lee Soohyuk and Lee Jung side. It's amazing how much he is devoted to him.

I didn't like the Kwanghee and Kim Sooyoung part though. Their characters are both super annoying to me and neither of them can act particularly well.

The preview for tomorrow's episode: OMG. lol Kim Soomi getting spanked....she is like a really respected actress in the film industry. And in this sitcom she's getting her butt spanked by someone less than half her age.

Archived