[Sitcom 2011] Vampire Idol 아이돌

Guest miguel09

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish there were subbers, since I don't understand the language.  But, I can still get the turn of events just by watching the visual.

This is a really cute show.  It is so funny to see the vampires learning how to function on earth and gaining earthly values.  The storylines are nothing very deep, but still nicely portrays sensitivity.  All the kids act well and are cute.  And, at this stage, guys and girls are beginning to discover their attraction to each other. 

And, I love Eu Bi and her catch-phrase, "What da h..."  :lol:

Guest buihoangdiem

[NEWS] Vampire Idol will stop filming on March 30th,2012

Vampire idol will stop filming on march, 30th due to the falling rating The last episode will be 79.

hix... hix... i'm very sad...!!!

http://news.nate.com/view/20120326n20280

Guest WitchGoddess

WOAH! Was that the finale? Episode 79? No way! But there was a preview for the next episode. I'm so confused. I hope that wasn't really the finale. It would be the most terrible ending ever.

Guest WitchGoddess

Wow! I think the writer's were told they got canceled without much notice. So they made a BS ending without much effort.

Dude that was not most infuriating ending ever! I want 79episodes*20minutes=1580 minutes of my life back! So mad right now

Archived