[Sitcom 2011] Vampire Idol 아이돌

Guest miguel09

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too bad that no one is subbing this show.  It's really cute, especially ep. 59.  Even watching the raw and not understanding what they're saying, one can still get a sense of the stories. 

And, it's fun watching aliens, from another planet, who also happened to be vampires, learning to survive on earth . . . as an idol boy band.  And, now the boys are starting to be attracted to the girls around them.  Then, there is the cutest tookie costume.  :wub:

It's too bad that no one is subbing this show.  It's really cute, especially ep. 59.  Even watching the raw and not understanding what they're saying, one can still get a sense of the stories. 

And, it's fun watching aliens, from another planet, who also happened to be vampires, learning to survive on earth . . . as an idol boy band.  And, now the boys are starting to be attracted to the girls around them.  Then, there is the cutest tookie costume.  :wub:

Really? Even though I have mixed feelings about this sitcom, that's unfortunate. Not every episode is a winner but there are some great episodes. Well if someone puts it up on Viki, I'd be happy to pitch in. ;)

Guest never2muchcoffee

So VERY thankful for all the torrent links!  I've been able to find several better quality raws than what I've found elsewhere.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Guest ashtoh

rooting for Soo Hyuk and Min Kyung couple!!

Kwang Hee's too. he is so funny. his character is loveable :P

hopefully there will soon be english subbed available for this show...

Archived