Guest miguel09

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dreamy21

yes he's the guy who was featured in 2NE1's "it hurts" MV

also Kim minhee's ex-bf

was a good episode today..

i love the fact that they showed history of Soomi and DongYup's relationship ..feeling bad for Soomi though

and the actress who played young Soomi looks so much like Kim Soomi 0_0 nice casting

Guest sweetyoon

hello~ why hasn't episode 10 and 11 (for monday and tuesday) been aired?

has it been canceled?

i freaken LOVE this show. i really hope it catches on. my three vamps (also the the three students from white christmas) are SO funny. i love watching them adjust to earth life. <3 and lee soo hyuk has such a great voice!

it's moving so slowly but i feel like that's because i am addicted. haha. really wish this was >.<

hello~ why hasn't episode 10 and 11 (for monday and tuesday) been aired?

has it been canceled?

The last aired episode was Ep 10 on Friday. Since Monday onwards for this week, there won't be any airing of new eps due to the news coverage on the passing of North Korea's Kim Jong Il. MBN's programming schedule should resume from Mon 26 Dec 2011 onwards.

Guest funkypicklez

The last aired episode was Ep 10 on Friday. Since Monday onwards for this week, there won't be any airing of new eps due to the news coverage on the passing of North Korea's Kim Jong Il. MBN's programming schedule should resume from Mon 26 Dec 2011 onwards.

I don't think they aired ep 10 yet. I'm pretty sure. They started the sitcom on a Tuesday two weeks ago. (the first Monday they aired a special - interview style) but thank you for the information about mbn canceling everything for coverage of Kim Jong Il's death. I guess I don't have to wait anymore

Air time: Monday to Friday 21:30

If I am not mistaken, from 26 Dec 2011 onwards, the first-aired timeslot for each new episode is now at 7:30pm (KST) instead of 9:30pm (KST), followed by repeats at 2:30am (KST) & 6pm (KST)

Guest WitchGoddess

I'm glad the story line is actually moving forward with this new episode. It was amusing watching our Alien-Vampires try and understand Earth's customs and habits, but it was getting repetitive.

I want to see the blonde's face in Girls Girls.

Archived