[Drama 2011] Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats/빠담빠담… 그와 그녀의 심

Guest miguel09

Guest satisfaction!

^thanks for the correction. wow, an average of 4.085% is awesome :) looks like padam is really getting popular bc according to their official twitter, they got #1 most searched. yay. this really is a breakthrough for a network like jtbc!

kk off to watch ep6 now!!

edit.

wowwwww things are starting to make sense. the characters are all linked somehow. what a cliff hanger...no ep7 trailer either T_T but man, jws really made me tear up ... i can just feel his emotions as KC in his eyes - especially when he told jina to apologize :tears: im pretty sure gooksu is going to save KC again from his 2nd death >0< gah..how am i supposed to wait a week now? i hope they release a trailer at the end of this week!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dickinson543

hi! can anyone tell me where can I find english softsubs? 'cause it seems viki has stop releasing them...?

I believe that Dramafever.com got the license to stream online.

wowwwww things are starting to make sense. the characters are all linked somehow. what a cliff hanger...no ep7 trailer either T_T but man, jws really made me tear up ... i can just feel his emotions as KC in his eyes - especially when he told jina to apologize :tears: im pretty sure gooksu is going to save KC again from his 2nd death >0< gah..how am i supposed to wait a week now? i hope they release a trailer at the end of this week!

I'm not getting it, what's the link between Gooksu and Jina?

Does anyone find it weird that Jina bought boxers for Kangchil cause it's something intimate (normally purchased for a lover)? She's doing things more than she should and I don't blame him for falling for her, she's sending out the wrong message. But that kiss was definitely uncalled for.

hi! can anyone tell me where can I find english softsubs? 'cause it seems viki has stop releasing them...?

Was posted on page 8. But it will probably take a while before the softsubs are completed.

Well in any case, those who can't access DramaFever have other alternatives:

KimchiDrama (Streaming)

mysoju (Streaming)

DarkSmurfSub (Eng Soft Subs)

Can't wait to watch episode 6 :( yea jws really portrayed the character of kangcil so perfectly...he make me cry so many times throughout the episodes. I hope more ppl will watch this drama now considering that flower boys ramyuan shop already airing the finale episode today :)

Guest satisfaction!

I'm not getting it, what's the link between Gooksu and Jina?

Does anyone find it weird that Jina bought boxers for Kangchil cause it's something intimate (normally purchased for a lover)? She's doing things more than she should and I don't blame him for falling for her, she's sending out the wrong message. But that kiss was definitely uncalled for.

Was posted on page 8. But it will probably take a while before the softsubs are completed.

nvm i misunderstood something ^^ (thats why i deleted it) sry about that. wait, so does jina know kangchil is the one that her mom helped? i was a little bit confused...

nvm i misunderstood something ^^ (thats why i deleted it) sry about that. wait, so does jina know kangchil is the one that her mom helped? i was a little bit confused...

I don't think so, I think she was just a bit puzzled as to why he was there and why he seemed distraught and then there was the car accident. I think they're going to unfold that story later on.

Guest satisfaction!

I don't think so, I think she was just a bit puzzled as to why he was there and why he seemed distraught and then there was the car accident. I think they're going to unfold that story later on.

ah i see. thanks! :] i wonder what's going to happen....

doesnt kang chil look so happy here? hahaha

waiting for them happy days T__T kang chil, fighting!

oqyecw.jpg

pic source

Wow watching the last scene shocked me...I hope that kanchil managed to get out from the phone Booth ...sigh no preview for yesterday episode. The suspense is killing me...the part where YKC yell at the jina is a bit Confusing for me, really need to see the sub to understand more :)

Guest adorkiable

Youtube Link to watch ep.6 w/o eng subs.

EDIT//

"Padam Padam" swings back

Source:News.nate.com//Translation:Hancinema

photo213225.jpg

JTBC drama "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats", which had the highest ratings over 2% out of all four general service channels, fell back to 1%.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on Dcecember 21st, "Padam Padam" rated 1.802%. This is 0.349% lower than the 2.151% it held on December 19th.

However, most are saying the episode on December 19th was most likely affected by the cancellation of other programs and special broadcasts regarding the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il, so the decrease in the percentage on December 20th only meant it was falling back to its normal, expect ratings.

In the same time slot, KBS 1TV's "9 O'clock News" rated 17.7%, KBS 2TV's "1 VS 100" rated 11.9%, MBC TV's "News Desk" rated 10.1% and the SBS TV's "The World Out There" rated 5.7%.

Meanwhile, there was no other general service channel program that went over 1% on this day besides, "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" and "Queen Insoo".

"Padam Padam" Kim Beom faints because of wings

Source:News.nate.com//Translation:Hancinema

photo213245.jpg

Kim Beom is about to turn into a real guardian angel.

On the sixth episode of jTBC's "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats", Lee Gook-soo (Kim Beom) fainted while looking at his slowly emerging pair of wings.

He told Yang Kang-chil (Jeong Woo-seong), "I am becoming a real angel. I am growing wings from my back. I am becoming your real guardian angel" as he smiled and added, "Don't' forget the many secrets that this miracle tells you. There has to be a reason for why these things are happening to you".

Believing himself to be a real angel, Lee Gook-soo felt fear in the change his body was going through and fainted while repeatedly predicting Yang Kang-chil's death.

Netizen's say, "Is Kim Beom really turning into an angel?", "I am really curious about his idenity", "I wish he could save poor Yang Kang-chil's life", "I wish I had a younger sibling like Gook-soo" and more.

Can someone tell me the relationship between Kang Chil and Ji Na's dad? Really confused here. Did her dad beat him up? Why?

Also can someone tell me what happened in the crime he got framed with? I'm really confused since different actors were used to portray their younger self. This is what I got from the flashback. Kang Chil got stabbed, then someone came and stabbed the guy that stabbed Kang Chil, framed Kang Chil and ran

Guest Anri Lin

Can someone tell me the relationship between Kang Chil and Ji Na's dad? Really confused here. Did her dad beat him up? Why?

Also can someone tell me what happened in the crime he got framed with? I'm really confused since different actors were used to portray their younger self. This is what I got from the flashback. Kang Chil got stabbed, then someone came and stabbed the guy that stabbed Kang Chil, framed Kang Chil and ran

I think what happened was that KangChil was fighting with Minho (the guy who he got framed for, aka also Jina's older brother -- thus their connection), and Minho repeatedly stabbed Kangchil, then ChangGul? came running and accidentally (or not?) stabbed Minho from the back and then pushed Minho on top of Kangchil, who didn't/couldn't run away.

Then Kangchil went to his mom, I guess, got ignored, blah. And then he also went to Jina's and Minho's dad to ask for forgiveness (?) but he got beat up there too.

Archived