♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

GD and CL wear the same floral shirt (again) ^^. Their fashion sense is kind of similar

76239077.jpg61889615.jpg

Credit to the owner

The shirt is a POTIRON Leather Boyfriend Biker from Céline‘s Spring 2012 Ready To Wear Collection.

celine.png?w=630

Credit: clthebaddestfemale.com

Normally I hate flower print but when my two favorite leaders try this on, OMG they rock this outfit! ^^

Guest dragon-rider

tumblr_lzxrf6FQ3q1r2cwcpo1_250.giftumblr_lzxrf6FQ3q1r2cwcpo2_250.gif

tumblr_lzxrf6FQ3q1r2cwcpo4_r1_250.giftumblr_lzxrf6FQ3q1r2cwcpo3_250.gif

Credit: xiao-dou@tumblr

2NE1's 'Nolza in Japan' DVD Moves up Three Spots to Rank 5th on Oricon Daily Chart!! :w00t:

1Xp3h.png

Thanks to @bmndz + tazanya for the tip

Guest dragon-rider

2ne1 New Song (With Will.I.Am) Preview - Club ANSWER 2.29.2012

Will.I.Am is in Seoul right now working with 2ne1 on their new English album. 2ne1 made an appearance at Club ANSWER last night for "Will.I.Am in Seoul" in which at one point Will.I.Am played one of the new songs he composed with DJ Poet and 2ne1. It's all in english and he only played a snippet of it, but some lyrics I caught were

"you know I need you need you, I need you everyday" - Bom

"I will run, to you baby" - Dara

"We'll take the world on, on, on!" - ?

It may have been a club mix, but if not the song has a really cool electric dance vibe with a sweet beat drop. Either way I'm loving the work!

Look out for Bommie's eye contact at 1:01~! I worked really hard to get to the front and jump up and down enough for her to see me and I think it worked! Eye contact!! ㅋㅋㅋ Minzy is of course still too young to attend the clubs here in Seoul, but we can see Dara, CL, and Park Bom. And I apologize in advanced about the fanboy moment and the shakiness at the end, but everyone was going pretty crazy. Best experience of my life though. Blackjack forever.

Credit: czucksk84life@YT

It sounds nice ^^

Guest dragon-rider

Though the audio is not clear but I think I fall in love with the new song already :). I am not surprised that it is a party song, which is the strength of both Will.I.Am and 2NE1.

Btw, is this real ??? 3390 users are reading 2NE1 thread!! :w00t: I've never seen so many readers in a topic like this

tahxX.jpg

120301 DARA Me2day Updates

5j8jn.jpg

두둥!!! 드디어 오늘!!! 산다라&샤이니 주연의 sns 판타지로맨스드라마 키스노트 1화가 공개되었습니다!^.^ 캬~!!! 그 첫회! 다라&종현의 부끄러운 코랄빛 이야기! +.+ 재밌게보세용~!!! 가까운 피씨방에서 상영중입니다!ㅋㅋㅋ

xf2Nz.jpg

랙잭이들이 디제이 영표라는 애칭을 붙여준 Dj Poet 과 함께~! 찰칵!^_^ 어제 윌오빠와 dj poet의 디제잉도 보고~ 디제잉하면서 어제 만든 따끈따끈한곡도 서프라이즈로 틀어줬는데 너무 신났었어용~! 캬~! 다음에 또 한국에 놀러와요~!!! 씨야!!!

Source: Dara's me2DAY 1 2