♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

This part is really killing me. Oh my, CL what have you done to me TT.TT Why are you so hot TT.TT. Your hair flip, your smirk, your move, every thing of you is gorgeous!

tumblr_m0gdszdwfu1qd6h5ho2_250.gif

Source: jaesus-kryst@tumblr

Guest Ditri84

I've been out of the thread for a couple weeks now, and i get on twitter and theres a new teaser for a new song. Just saw the 1:38 version of teaser. I just heard 2ne1's rendition of madonnas "like a virgin" on a cf.

AWESOME!!!!:rolleyes:

Guest dragon-rider

More Caps from SCREAM PV

2ne1-scream-short-ver-2414.jpg?w=540&h=303

2ne1-scream-short-ver-1751.jpg?w=540&h=303

2ne1-scream-short-ver-0148.jpg?w=540&h=303

2ne1-scream-short-ver-2481.jpg?w=540&h=303

2ne1-scream-short-ver-1619.jpg?w=540&h=303

2ne1-scream-short-ver-1519.jpg?w=540&h=303

2ne1-scream-short-ver-1675.jpg?w=540&h=303

2ne1-scream-short-ver-1071.jpg?w=540&h=303

2ne1-scream-short-ver-2371.jpg?w=540&h=303

Source: WeLoveDara and OhDara

They should stop giving Dara weird hairstyle ~.~

Guest dragon-rider

tumblr_m0ghhm0Oa51qazkfbo1_500.gif

Source: 3bnzr@tumblr

No shipping intended. I just find this gif interesting ^^. The King & the Queen of YG idols

B)

tumblr_m0gz952HFK1r1yan6o1_500.gif

Source: nala-chan@tumblr

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

This part is really killing me. Oh my, CL what have you done to me TT.TT Why are you so hot TT.TT. Your hair flip, your smirk, your move, every thing of you is gorgeous!

*quoted image*

Source: jaesus-kryst@tumblr

I'm nosebleeding, DR.

Even I pushed and shooed my boyfriend away just to let myself drooling over her on and on and on.

When I always thought she couldn't get any sexier than in the I Am The Best, now she's back with more and more youth-killer moves LOL just my own remark for her unstoppable sexy aura w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

And its not a Full Movie yet :phew:

LNBLk.jpg

L6J8z.jpg

Source: Kinomini coopera Yikuna's Blog

120307 INTEL KOREA Facebook Update w/ Trans

IsMef.jpg

[ultrabook™ Project] 인텔의 울트라북™ 프로젝트로 만난 윌아이엠과 2NE1의 씨엘과 봄! 그들의 스타일리쉬함에 빠져들다...

CL and Bom are with Will.I.am, to meet Intel's ultra book project. We're captivated by their stylishness...

Source: Intel Korea

Translated by: ♥kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

120307 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

6Rcdx.jpg

와쌉?!? 스크림~ 뮤직비디오 짧은버젼 공개된거 봤어요?!? 아직 풀버젼과 무대가+.+남아있지만~! 우선은 숏버젼을 보며 기다려줘요! 노래가 한부분부분마다 다~ 중독성 쩌는거같아요ㅠㅠ캬~!아! 글구 키스노트도 마지막회 까지 공개됐는데!봤어요?!?^.^;;부끄뿌끄~!휙~
Whassup?!? Scream~ Have you guys seen the short version of the music video?!? The full version and performances are yet to be released +.+~! Please wait for us while watching the short version! I think each and every part is very~ addictive! Kya~aa~ Also the last episode of Kiss Note has been released! Have you seen it!!? ^.^;; I'm so embarrassed~ Poof~

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translated by: ♥kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

120307 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

fSieZ.jpg

싼쿠스틱이 돌아오다!!!빠밤!기톼…….오랜만에..잡아보는군..ㅎㅎㅎ 아 정말 ㅠㅠ 작년 이맘때쯤 처음 시작했을때랑 실력이 거의 비슷한거같아요ㅠㅠ참..한결같죠?!? 휴우..오랫동안 연습을못했어요 흑흑 이렇게 인간미넘치다니ㅠ자~! 긍정적으로~!홧팅홧팅!야야야!+.+
Ssancoustic returns!!! Bbabam! My guitar…… picking it up.. after so long.. he he he aah seriously ㅠㅠ My skills at it are almost the same as they were around this time last year when I first startedㅠㅠ I'm seriously.. always the same huh?!? Sigh.. I couldn't practice for a long time sniff sniff I'm a human too ㅠ Now~! Let's be optimistic~! Fighting fighting! Yayaya!+.+

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com