[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

OMG! Thats what you call a CLIFFHANGER! :w00t: Way to go, EJ! :lol:

All the laughs I had tonight were all due to EJ. Literally been tossing and turning in bed laughing. :lol:

DAEBAK Episode. :wub:

No preview. Aw, 6 days of wait again....Still, I'd love to replay epi7-8 till then... :lol:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last scene did EJ confessed her feeling towards MY wow that is one brave girl we have there....she's not wishy washy just straight to the point.... lol MY expression is priceless :lol: EJ 1st love flashback really funny....and there's no preview for next wk..

the last scene did EJ confessed her feeling towards MY wow that is one brave girl we have there....she's not wishy washy just straight to the point.... lol MY expression is priceless :lol:  EJ 1st love flashback really funny....and there's no preview for next wk..

did she really confessed......i saw the scene with so much pauses to buffer it and there was a long convo between the both....

he first said something n then she replied and then some more....is it possible for u to translate (sorry to bother u but i cant wait to get the subs....i'll die till then just by thinking wt she said exactly)

Guest PBaddict

It was a so-so episode with lots of jealousy from EJ... and MY trying way too hard to get on the ex's good side. No manager Kim liking EJ tonight so ... I wonder if that will ever happen.

here's a little step by step

Muhahaha... loved the drink-off with EJ and the ex... and poor DongAh when EJ shoved her to the door to quickly get the taxis I laughed so hard I could hardly stop it.  

ooooh so it is a home-made make-over for EJ and MY too. I thought it would be part of an image improvement strategy from the management.  It is so hard for MY to say thank you to Reporter GO... and for Go to say sorry they both look like they have their teeth pulled out during that scene. Gotta love DS for making them have a truce... :)  

:D  I wonder what the girl-talk is about between EJ and DA.. they must talk about the guys, even reporter Go is mentioned... :D  Uh-oh... MY seems to want the ex back. And EJ is seated at the kid table at DS's plus she has to go house-hunting with MY and the ex later... she can barely take it, she's so jealous.

uh-oh imo is jealous too, I think... or devastated that she might have to cook and clean for 2 from now on... :D  

wait a minute is MY actually asking EJ for dating advice at the gym???... no waaaaay... Past EJ in love was so cute at the ice rink and so protective of the boyfriend. :D  

Manager Kim and DongAh is on a mission to investigate the waiter guy and she actually asks him to put her fake eyelashes on... XD he is sweating it out when she leaves, it must have been hard on him... awesome!!! second time we see him sweat over sg :D lol so the bar actually looked for kitchen staff, it was not necessary for DA to go undercover.  

wtf? flashback of the ex painting MY's toenails??? what the...??? and seems like she was the one to broke up with him.  EJ asked DS about the MY and the ex not long after that she has a nightmare. who can blame her?

what's with the characters? EJ's daddy has shaved too... (it must be some virus on the set. :D) EJ is weirded out but cheers him on. :D  

MY actually calls EJ to come over when he's bored out of his mind and lonely... well that is something. EJ is getting cute for him, putting on lipstick and everything.  meanwhile I think the stalker is throwing in an envelope under the ex's door.  I think EJ and MY talk about love and EJ talks about her mom, her parents and she gets quite upset and finally she really tells MY she likes him...the closing scene is showing the ex's cat chewing on the photo from the stalker

aaaand no preview... they want us to die from curiosity!!! -.-

Not every scene is commented just the ones that are worth mentioning even without fully understanding. Can't wait for the subs.

I really enjoyed today's episode. Lee Si Young was a delight to watch as the jealous Eun Jae. All the 'pretty girl' expressions she makes in the mirror! LOL And I loved Mu Yeol as the desperate lover as well, trying to impress his girl. I think they purposely uglified him to show he is also a fool in love. Credits to Jessica also. Think he character is half crazy, but she was very credible in her performance. But today I felt I was watching another drama coz all the characters went for an ugly makeover. LOL And there were lots of hilarious things today. Ended on a very emotional note with EJ's confession. Think MY was also riled by that. I felt even LDW's n LSY's acting styles changed a bit with the makeovers.

Didn't understand why MY was so sad n all. But Eun Jae bumped into one guy while she went to meet MY at the end. Think that guy is the delivery man of the stalker's letter.

Thanks PBaddict for clearing some things up for me. I think Reporter Go was sneezing because DA asked whether EJ was in love with him? Were they trying to show the belief that you sneeze when somebody is thinking of you.

I think the WR team is having a ball making this drama. You really feel the actors are all enjoying it a lot. Those who are missing this drama are missing out on a lot of fun!

Quick recap

part1

Begins with ep 7 scene. EJ & JH had drinking challenge WHile saying goodbye seeing them very close, Ej came in between to call for cab. She push her in the cab slam the cab door while MY talking to her. At home EJ and bro sneaking at dad on the phone. They are happy but then she shout at dad She straightened her hair and put on powder on her face after accidently shaved off a bit of her left eyebrow! haha She changed hairstyle. At MY place, MY shaved and change his hair too. IN the lift/elevator, he checked on her shaved eyebrow lol!! They went to meet up TH at his office. Then met DS and reporter Go. DS try to get the two to apologise and make up. They did it reluctantly. very childish manner haha.. My & EJ went to cafe to meet JH. Then the 3 when to hospital waiting for the waiter to be discharged. While the waiter ask talking to 2 nurses, JH came up to him and ask him then slap his face with a stalk of rose from the bouquet he was carrying. They all were shocked. They drove off. EJ at backseat witnessing their intimacy. My & JH had lunch and EJ sat on different table and watch on EJ & My spoke while JH went off awhile. Then they went shopping. (missed some scenes)

part2

Ej & Da were having conversation abt love. Ej keeps looking in the mirror.

They had a style comparison between EJ & JH lol!

EJ sees My carrying weights at the gym full on and waiting for phone call.

My wonders no call for him.

My & EJ went to DS house to be greeted by Jh. DS & Sy went grocery shopping.

They had meal with Ej on kids table.

My & JH looking for new apartment for her while Ej looked on. I think its at the same building.

EJ at Kevin office. K was expressing about love. EJ left aft feeling sad.

JH came to visit MY at mealtime.

Imo asked if its JH. They ate together but imo does not look pleased. hhhmmmm

Ej waiting for My at gym , she smile looking at his relection but looked away once he look at her.

He asked abt her oppa...hhaha

SHe recalls her date at ice skating ring. and beating up 2 guys who are bullying him I think. Oppa got scared.

My laughed at her.

part 3

DA & TH in the car. looks like Da going undercover at the club.

She asked TH to put on the fake eyelashes for her LOL!

Which he did robotically. But hiding the sweat on his forehead.hahaa

DA was trying to work there. At kitchen she can't cut fruits properly. The waiter cut them and DA eye him suspiciously.

My recalls being toes painted by Jh. The she said something to sadden him. then left him after saying she loves him.

At gym My on treadmill then My & Ej talk.

JH walks with her cat and flet like someone watching.

Ej had a bad dream abt MY & JH.

Ej woke up to see and shocked to see dad ironing shirt, clean hairstyle, shaved and wearing cologne. Dad leaves home in suit.

My at home bored.

He called Ej to his place. She was happy, got dressed and put on lipstick!

She pass by a guy near My door.

My about to eat delivered food.

He touch her lips wondering what was it and was surprise its lipstick.

THey talked.

JH painting ornament at home then her cat detected movement.

MY pat Ej's hair and they talked abt love.

Ej talked abt her family got upset and tears a little.

Dad had a date.

Ej confess she likes MY.

cliffhanger. no preview.

I knew it!!

the cliffhanger will make me crazy till next Wed!!!

imo is highly suspicious...

did she really confessed......i saw the scene with so much pauses to buffer it and there was a long convo between the both....

he first said something n then she replied and then some more....is it possible for u to translate (sorry to bother u but i cant wait to get the subs....i'll die till then just by thinking wt she said exactly)

Yup I think EJ was telling MY abt her mom and dad and how her mom left the family before she finally said that she likes him....aigoo my korean understanding is only half past six so I hope I got it right...

Gud evening everyone! I finally have the time write my comment now in my current favorite drama wild romance! yehey! LOL! anyways I was trying to watch yesterday the raw episode but sadly todue is painfully slow! my gosh! so finally early in the morning I finally got the glimpse of MY and EJ cut in youtube and it finally made my day!blush.gif

anyway here are the points that I wanna comment:

1. I love the holding hands scene! gosh! I feel like forgive already MY of what he did in Japan. hehehe! to tell you all the fact I really melted in that scene!

2. When I was reading all your comments I saw about the battery lines with D. Kim! hahahahaha! EJ never fails me to laugh! I really praise LSY for her great acting, because I remembered how I hate her character in Playful kiss! hehehe, but now it really proves that she's an excellent actress! especially she pulled of the short perm hair tomboy image but still manage to be cute and ridiculously funny!

3. It said in the preview that D. Kim is going to fall in love with EJ? :wacko: hhahahaha! I can't really imagine especially DA already marked him as her man. hehehehe! but let us see the reaction of our crazy MY

4. Lastly I like the MY called EJ "Khultong" or retard, hehehe its so weird but I feel its the way he called her in term of endearment hahaha! its the first time in korean drama feel that honey is equivalent to retard? you know what I mean? hehehe!

I really enjoyed today's episode. Lee Si Young was a delight to watch as the jealous Eun Jae. All the 'pretty girl' expressions she makes in the mirror! LOL And I loved Mu Yeol as the desperate lover as well, trying to impress his girl. I think they purposely uglified him to show he is also a fool in love. Credits to Jessica also. Think he character is half crazy, but she was very credible in her performance. But today I felt I was watching another drama coz all the characters went for an ugly makeover. LOL And there were lots of hilarious things today. Ended on a very emotional note with EJ's confession. Think MY was also riled by that. I felt even LDW's n LSY's acting styles changed a bit with the makeovers.

Didn't understand why MY was so sad n all. But Eun Jae bumped into one guy while she went to meet MY at the end. Think that guy is the delivery man of the stalker's letter.

Thanks PBaddict for clearing some things up for me. I think Reporter Go was sneezing because DA asked whether EJ was in love with him? Were they trying to show the belief that you sneeze when somebody is thinking of you.

I think the WR team is having a ball making this drama. You really feel the actors are all enjoying it a lot. Those who are missing this drama are missing out on a lot of fun!

mimi

thats sneezing scene was hillarious...at first DA mentions Go's name and he sneezes and then he clears his ear (might be thinking did he hear his name)...lol thats called real telepathy......

that scene cracked me up...........creative team is indeed creative with such small tiny scenes here n there....n as u mentioned m sure it will have some link up in future when we will see MY remembring EJ.....or vice versa...

Guest noopie_1

WHOAAAA thank you for the live recap! I'm so so curious!

Currently I'm DL'ing Ep 7 and the connection is really slow tonight :(

Hope MY doesn't make EJ sad since his ex finally has appeared.....

Yup I think EJ was telling MY abt her mom and dad and how her mom left the family before she  finally said that she likes him....aigoo my korean understanding is only half past six so I hope I got it right...

okies....i got it...

thnx a lottttttttttttttttttttttttt .....

4. Lastly I like the MY called EJ "Khultong" or retard, hehehe its so weird but I feel its the way he called her in term of endearment hahaha! its the first time in korean drama feel that honey is equivalent to retard? you know what I mean? hehehe!

honey = retard....

only possible in WR world........loved ur comparison...

Guest PBaddict

Actually I was very surprised that the writers decided to have EJ's confession right now... why? because now she will surely get rejected, cuz MY is not there yet to accept her confession. On the other hand it might be better to tell him so directly because I don't think he ever considered the possibility of getting together with her before... but now he's gonna have to and also need to give an answer. Aigooo the writers and their cliffhangers are making me crazy.

Anyone who finds a preview please post it to give us something to survive the upcoming week till the next epis. :)

EDIT: Yes the sneezing scene was hilarious, it's actually nothing new yesterday when manager Kim was mentioned during DS and EJ's conversation, the writers also showed him walking in a corridor looking around as if he heard someone calling his name, I even thought the writers gave him a superpower or something... these little things make the show all the more fun.  I love it!!! :D

Guest flora47

they ended the episode with the confession,how could they do that.And there are no preview!!!!

.Did her mom reappear?I am not sure .

Her ex said that she came back because she missed them and she saw on internet news about MY.

Why did he change his car?Maybe it was small for 3 person

The housekeepeer already worked for him when he dated JH

MY asked about EJ's first love .It was so funny

EJ asked him why they broke up .he doesn't want to answer

She is happy because after listening him she thinks that they will not last .

She asked DS the same thing and is sad after that .Maybe he said that JH was ill.

We saw the scene when they broke up.

She said :let's break up

i have to watch a second time to understand what they really said

Oops, i forgot to use yellow for my spoilers,sorry

mimi

thats sneezing scene was hillarious...at first DA mentions Go's name and he sneezes and then he clears his ear (might be thinking did he hear his name)...lol thats called real telepathy......

that scene cracked me up...........creative team is indeed creative with such small tiny scenes here n there....n as u mentioned m sure it will have some link up in future when we will see MY remembring EJ.....or vice versa...

Yes, creative time is indeed creative! And loved the imaginary scene of EJ. Plz tell me, wasn't it MY she imagined herself as being with? And was it her imagination of her dream date or what? Eun Jae is one in a million! She wants to be the knight in shining armour to her man. She is a bodyguard even in her dreams. :D I was like 'awwwing' over her since she was so cute today. When she said, "appa fighting", I really wanted to hug her. She was SOOO cute! Think the WR team also is in love with her cuteness.

This episode really gave me the coffee prince vibe.

I can't believe Manager Kim who sweats like that with DA will still fall for EJ. Strange!

Edit:

So, the whole dream date was actually her recounting her experience with her first love? Was it another guy then with her? I thought I saw LDW there. What is happening with my eyes? :)

I cant imagine what will happen in the next episode....now EJ already confessed her feeling wont it be awkward between them after this....will MY keep his distance after this and ask for a replacement ???? aigooo the ending will keep us thinking and speculating for the whole week till next wednesday.....the writer sure knows how to tease us with cliffhanger ending

Thank you for all the spoilers! I laugh the part where mu yeol asked EJ abt her first love. waahahahaha! So funny! make me laugh!

I think mu yeol is eunjae's first love. Possible rite? wahahahah! I think it will be sweet ^^. 

Retard = Honey is cool! wahahahaha like sadhli said, possible in WR world :)

My imaginary story for Wild Romance: 

At the end the stalker issue will be end soon, they found the stalker. Next, they will have a competition scene, Red is facing Blue team, and perhaps there is someone from the Blue's team who wanna attack or hurt Mu yeol. Eunjae knows it from his brother. Without thinking twice, eunjae chose to save mu yeol and at the end she hurt herself. Some of Blue team's recognized her, and said her as a traitor. But she convinced the blue team, doing something bad behind isn't right thing to do. Let's a fair battle in the field. 

The competition runs smoothly. Mu yeol doesn't know about eunjae admitted to hospital. He put all his heart to focus on the game. In his mind, he has promised eunjae, that he will win this battle for her. EJ told everyone not to tell MY abt her being injured badly. So finally MY won the game, he is looking for EJ, but she's nt in the baseball stadium field. Jessica is there to cheer him up, but he wonders why he doesn't feel happy at all. It's like something is missing. 

His eyes keep searching for eun jae, and at the end he asked manager kim, n he got the answer. He left the stadium and don't bother to collect the award, He run to hospital and he found EJ slept, with lots of injury in her bodies. He holds her hand, and he feels so sad, n cried. He scolded EJ when she woke up, and asked her to quit her job as bodyguard, coz now it's his turn to protect her. Let him be her bodyguard for life (yes, it's love confession^^). Both of them hug! ^^

------> hehehehe, sorry for the long post. Hehehehe this is just my fan fic version. Don't take it seriously, it's just for fun :) I don't know if I should highlight this into light color, as this is not spoiler. ^^ 

Guest flora47

@sadhli:DA tried to find out who EJ likes.She mentioned MY,but doesn't keep him and finally for her ,it must be the reporter.

That's why i understood

Actually I was very surprised that the writers decided to have EJ's confession right now... why? because now she will surely get rejected, cuz MY is not there yet to accept her confession. On the other hand it might be better to tell him so directly because I don't think he ever considered the possibility of getting together with her before... but now he's gonna have to and also need to give an answer. Aigooo the writers and their cliffhangers are making me crazy.

Anyone who finds a preview please post it to give us something to survive the upcoming week till the next epis. :)

EDIT: Yes the sneezing scene was hilarious, it's actually nothing new yesterday when manager Kim was mentioned during DS and EJ's conversation, the writers also showed him walking in a corridor looking around as if he heard someone calling his name, I even thought the writers gave him a superpower or something... these little things make the show all the more fun.  I love it!!! :D

i dint notice that yesterday dir Kim to had same telepathy.......i'll watch the scene now....thanx PB for letting us know....

@bold...lil things make a show extra ordinary from an ordinary one...and WR is extra ordinary no doubt abt it...

and abt confession....i liked how EJ was so straight confessing, she dint prepare for it like we see in other kdramas....either of the OTPs rehearsing....but nope EJ was so spontaneous then and m sure she must never thought of doing so before also but at that particular moment she could not control her emotions and blurted out.....

bad thing....MY gonna reject her for sure as he has his ex around him.

good thing......from now on he cant just treat EJ as bodyguard and will be lil conscious whenever all three will be together. and also may be he will (unknowingly) be more concerned towards EJ (just a guess again)...