[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest keysyoo0987

now I won't be able to go back to sleep!!!! too excited! w00t.gif i have to go to work early!!!! tears.gif  the things you do to me MY and EJ.....  crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif        

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shelbyrafitri

I CANT HANDLE THAT PREVIEW OF EP 15

MY CRIED & THAT pinkberry *sorry for the words* AHJUMMA SIT IN FRONT HIM

SHE ALSO CATCH EJ + JH TOGETHER

GOSH...ITS DIFFICULT CHOICE FOR MY TO SAVE PAST OR FUTURE GIRL....

I WANNA KILL THAT AHJUMMA *Grabs gun 

& WHERE THAT 2 SECURITY GUARD WHO RUINED EJ+MY KISS SCENE, I NEED THEM...ph34r.gif

Guest hitgirl

I'm in moble mode and I may not have seen it well but does it look like ahjumma exchanges two girls' outfit then blindfolds them to see if MY can tell them apart? OMG can't wait!!!!!!!!

Are we watching a rom com? Cos' I have heard of cliffhangers but this is ridiculous. It's not as if I am watching Vampire Prosecutor or City Hunter. Good action and all but I need dating moments not suspense. No matter how good it is. Crikey!

I am going crazy it is definitely too soon for a preview it is not fair still one whole day to go, how am I supposed to function after that preview... Can't take my Wookie crying it is too much... Ok going back to bed I got a full day hopefully I would be able to go back to sleep... :w00t:

Ck1Oz I think the romantic comedy boat sailed I don't think this fits into it but I just hope it is not another Partner...

Guest incarnadine

Are we watching a rom com? Cos' I have heard of cliffhangers but this is ridiculous. It's not as if I am watching Vampire Prosecutor or City Hunter. Good action and all but I need dating moments not suspense. No matter how good it is. Crikey!

Agreed.

Also,

I really, really, REALLY hope this is the last episode that we'll get to see JH. She seriously needs to go if we want any significant development and movement in the OTP's relationship. I have been very understanding for the past episodes, but we're down to the last two, for crying out loud. As long as she's there, MY will always feel the need to look after her or ensure her safety (through who else, EJ). So please, please, dear writer. After this whole stalker thing is over and done with in episode 15, please make JH pack her bags and take the first flight out of Seoul. Now would be a good time to give us our Wild Romance.

Yes it is Crikey!!

omg hitgirl I think you are right that imo swap the 2 girls outfit at the pool scene. No wonder initially I thought EJ looks kinda odd. Then I look again JH outfit doesn't seem to fit her. Then watch again when imo was gagging JH she was wearing something with colourful checkered and collar. Very fast eye chinggu. Imo might have tasered both girls then. :(

Edit :

Ahuh! If imo ask MY to choose between the two girls I notice the shoes! JH in EJ outfit is wearing her own shoes with the pink lace! That is if he can notice them from 50m pool distance. Haha

been stalking this thread for a while and just had to post after that preview! been on a kdrama break since SOAW but wookie drew me in again. LOVING LSY in this too. first item i've ever seen her and i'm a big fan.

all i'm saying is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the stupid stalking issue be over by the end of ep 15. don't they know the fans wanna see more romance and dating moments with our OTP???

also wondering if we'll finally see our couple's first kiss!!! cause if this drama ends with only one kiss i'm gonna be mad.gif!!!

Guest incarnadine

^ oh wow... imo is creeping the hell out of me :crazy: she reminds me of that crazy fan woman portrayed by Kathy Bates in the movie Misery.

thanks for the preview link of ep 15!!!

been refreshing this page most of the day...

i love and hate the writer....hope this episode will be the last one for the stalker ajumma story,

I WANT MORE ROMANTIC MOMENTS ...

don't tell me they will drag the pool scene up to the 16th...please nooooooooooooooooooooo more of it...

but then wow, he now has to choose between the two, cmon, the ajumma is totally crazy, why the pool? i hope she can swim really good because I think she will drown at the end of this episode...not that i care but her story ate most of the series so i hope she gets it real bad at the end...damn the craziness of obsession fangirling! well, LDW is totally HOT so its understandable :)

LSY i totally love you! i can still remember you in Birth of a Rich Man, my sis and i had more fun watching your antics on screen that the main leads. Seriously, watch that series and you will fall in love with her even if she is supposed to be the beeyatch second lead...she's lovable there as well.

Can't wait for Wednesday night.

Please PD be good to us and give us something really special for the last 2 episodes.

Guest flora47

Wow

Just saw the preview

That's what i understand:

Imo: the others people can't understand you, i understand you

Just understand when he said i'm going crazy

Imo:what does it mean?

The waiter:i'm just curious

The reporter:hyung ,Kang Jong Hee disapeared

Imo:Yesterday ,i was by MY's side

Imo :who is your woman?

Guest hitgirl

Yes it is Crikey!!

omg hitgirl I think you are right that imo swap the 2 girls outfit at the pool scene. No wonder initially I thought EJ looks kinda odd. Then I look again JH outfit doesn't seem to fit her. Then watch again when imo was gagging JH she was wearing something with colourful checkered and collar. Very fast eye chinggu. Imo might have tasered both girls then. :(

Edit :

Ahuh! If imo ask MY to choose between the two girls I notice the shoes! JH in EJ outfit is wearing her own shoes with the pink lace! That is if he can notice them from 50m pool distance. Haha

I noticed because EJ has her unique way of bowing her head a little when she stands (I can't describe this exactly? :vicx: ) She must have tasered EJ at least because I don't know how she can kidnap EJ when EJ is so strong!

Watching the pool scene reminds me of in LSY movie where her father asks her boyfriend if he and her were both drowning, who he's gonna save and the father didn't want an answer like saving him and die with his daughter. I wonder if here MY is just that simple, save who's weaker first, aka JH then EJ but unfortunately EJ's drowning too fast, he lost his breath too. In the end, reporter Go or manager Kim appeared to save them both. But yea, I notice the clothes change, just not sure, the imo doesn't want MY to get with any girl anyway so she did that, no matter how MY chooses, it's not right. I even doubt if she really got EJ or it's just somebody else... Whether this scene is going to turn out smart and brilliant by showing us how MY could save both girls all while showing us viewers that he loves EJ (more); or on contrary poor executing only wasting screentime, guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Btw, if you're curious about LSY's bf answer above, he said 'I can do anything but swimming, so to save anybody is just impossible.' LOL I lovee that movie.

Well here is what i think about MY's possible answer: IMO asks him whom he loves so i guess he will answer JH to save EJ because, most probably, IMO will try to drown who he claims as his woman. And EJ will misunderstand and think that he still loves JH after all. And JH, only, will understand his reason (of saying he loves her) and she will back off quietly. And that will give the writer at least 2 episodes to write about.

Agreed. It's more like a mystery/suspense and comedy thing. They should have called it a different title than Wild Romance. When I talk about the show (who doesn't watch kdramas) I always refer to it as The Baseball Player and the Bodyguard. haha...

Agreed. It's more like a mystery/suspense and comedy thing. They should have called it a different title than Wild Romance. When I talk about the show (who doesn't watch kdramas) I always refer to it as The Baseball Player and the Bodyguard. haha...

Actually, in Korean I hear the title makes more sense. The word we translate as "wild" mean aggressive/physical (no, not THAT physical ^^;;),according to a blog I was reading...

Considering their relationship, it fits perfectly.

Red Ginger thanks for the preview.

Again its misleading concept, and I think Imo is really mental case, but to think she is very cleaver. If some of you think that she change the clothes of the girls, she is like a pro as if she has been doing this for a very long time. I wonder were DA recognize her, was she an actress as well? But I feel that MY will not answer her question, MY will be smart as well if he wanted to save both of the girls and especially EJ........

ohemgee. the writer must've hit her head when writing the second half of the series. WR is as crazy as the ahjumma. lol. it became such a train wreck waiting to happen.

okay, i'll have faith that i'll get my MYEJ fanservice in the last episode. I really, really want those sweet, spazz-inducing scenes between LSY and Lee Dong Wook. arggghhh. (someone out there please put these two in a RomCom movie instead.)

Ok now I'm starting to feel depress because it will be the last week of WR! huhuhuhuhu!!!!!:tears:

I'm gonna miss my LSY and LDW tandem, I want to see them more in other project! please someone must have a kind soul to put them together......like they can work together with the Hong sisters! I adore those writers! they must write a rom-com that will fit the character of this two. I bet it will be high rating in Korea, and I will make us die in laughing because from now I have seen that these two have a potential to be the king and queen of comedy!!!

~praying hard~