[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes! I finally watched this weekends episodes with eng sub, and I really can't over with MY and EJ moments! hahahaha!:wub:

I feel that heaves answered our prayers. MY really change a lot, now I understand that he didn't jump into a relationship with EJ after he broke-up with JH even though they are not a official item after they saw each other after 8 years, but now at least everything is settle up with them, EJ now is the one who can't get it when MY tried to kiss her, hehehehe!

Now the issue regarding the stalker, @bobsavero DS is not the stalker, he "pretended" to be the stalker in order to save his with SY who ruined all the paintings of JH, and I still believe that he doesn't mean to hurt MY his best friend because after all they have been through I doubt it, I feel that he is just showing evidence that he is the stalker, that he is to blame to. But I feel that some accident will happened to EJ because she was the last one whom MY talked before meeting DS and mrg. Kim already gave some hints what is going to happened, and of course EJ will rescue her man and something will happened to her, then that is the time DS will come to his senses.:( But I do hope that my prediction is wrong, but because the writer is very easy to read, and we can easily give hypothesis regarding this issue. hais~~~

Guest PBaddict

Hey, guys I've been thinking about how the whole stalker thing can be put back on suspecting the Imo again, cause first I found it weird how silent and passive stalker Imo got (well she's kinda always been one but still) , but then I realized that

1. She probably got a scare when waiter guy approached her with the stalker photo at the bus stop and 2. With DS's wife doing the dirty work for her and DS trying to take the blame, things are going very well for this old lady...

Why, you say? Cause still to this time not one person suspects her other then the waiter, cause she indirectly hurt the ex by using SY and destroying her paintings and cause after DS's action I think MY will be in a very fragile state of mind... or even even physically beaten depending on how far DS is willing to take his act (I sure hope not too far) <_<

Remember Imo's monologue about how when the person she loves is in pain, she can show how much she loves him? Well this is her chance right there...:(

BUT there are some factors she never counted on... the waiter guy is a sociopath but he's very smart, as I've said before he can bring her down (even if he requests money for info on the stalker I hope he comes forward and talks to Reporter Go and Manager Kim )... Option number 2. is DS's wife won't  let her husband take the blame and tell the team about the photo she got. And most importantly Imo never expected MY to fall in love with her dearest bodyguard Eun Jae... Man, can you imagine Imo witnessing our Wild couple's first kiss or how they care about each other (MY being a touchy feely person with EJ can really put Imo into her crazy stalker state of mind ), I still think IF Imo sees them together as a couple she's gonna go after EJ. :huh: From the very beginning I thought the stalker will get caught the moment she takes direct action against MY or one of his loved ones and stop using others... I think that sg will tick her off in ep 15 so she'll stop being careful, revealing her real face.

Whoa I needed to write this out... I feel better now, wonder if one of my theories will be proven to be true this time...probably not, but I hope for a very satisfying homerun in the finishing episodes. :phew::) Can't wait for the previews...

EDIT:

Btw, last night when I watched the subbed ep 14 I realized how smart our EJ is for real... :D When she approved of her Daddy dating her mom again, she asked daddy to accept ANYONE she might introduce as her boyfriend in the future... SMART move, girl!!!  :)

Guest hitgirl

Hey, guys I've been thinking about how the whole stalker thing can be put back on suspecting the Imo again, cause first I found it weird how silent and passive stalker Imo got (well she's kinda always been one but still) , but then I realized that

1. She probably got a scare when waiter guy approached her with the stalker photo at the bus stop and 2. With DS's wife doing the dirty work for her and DS trying to take the blame, things are going very well for this old lady...

Why, you say? Cause still to this time not one person suspects her other then the waiter, cause she indirectly hurt the ex by using SY and destroying her paintings and cause after DS's action I think MY will be in a very fragile state of mind... or even even physically beaten depending on how far DS is willing to take his act (I sure hope not too far)

Remember Imo's monologue about how when the person she loves is in pain, she can show how much she loves him? Well this is her chance right there...

BUT there are some factors she never counted on... the waiter guy is a sociopath but he's very smart, as I've said before he can bring her down (even if he requests money for info on the stalker I hope he comes forward and talks to Reporter Go and Manager Kim )... Option number 2. is DS's wife won't  let her husband take the blame and tell the team about the photo she got. And most importantly Imo never expected MY to fall in love with her dearest bodyguard Eun Jae... Man, can you imagine Imo witnessing our Wild couple's first kiss or how they care about each other (MY being a touchy feely person with EJ can really put Imo into her crazy stalker state of mind ), I still think IF Imo sees them together as a couple she's gonna go after EJ. :huh: From the very beginning I thought the stalker will get caught the moment she takes direct action against MY or one of his loved ones and stop using others... I think that sg will tick her off in ep 15 so she'll stop being careful, revealing her real face.

Whoa I needed to write this out... I feel better now, wonder if one of my theories will be proven to be true this time...probably not, but I hope for a very satisfying homerun in the finishing episodes. :phew::) Can't wait for the previews...

EDIT:

Btw, last night when I watched the subbed ep 14 I realized how smart our EJ is for real... :D When she approved of her Daddy dating her mom again, she asked daddy to accept ANYONE she might introduce as her boyfriend in the future... SMART move, girl!!!  :)

Yes! I LOL-ed quite hard when she said so, because her dad also swore on the pride of Seagulls

can't imagine what he'd do when he see the Dreamer.. w00t.gif when I watched the raw version I thought EJ approving of her dad meeting her mom again = giving up on MY but then her last sentence changed my mind immediately hehehe And our dearie MY, she's not slow, she was just holding back because she didn't know you really dumped JH :phew: EJ is quite unique in Kdrama world for being cute and smart at the same time. I'm sick of silly but cute female leads. So annoying.

I also love it when MY talked to his fellow about EJ's type and he described himself but later, what EJ said is totally the opposite ROFL

For sure EJ will kick the stalker's a** and rescue MY in any case. After all what is she being strong and smart for? :wub: :wub:

I have watched ep14 fully, and I conclude that DongSoo was the ep's titleholder!  THE SACRIFICE FLY! But really he was insane when he decided to cover up for his wife when he could just get his wife and escape the town!

I agree...he sacrificed for his wife. Although, I have to say this could have been avoided if SY would have showed him the picture the minute she got it. Lots of misunderstandings lead to trouble. I hope they catch Ajumma Stalker in time!

finally caught up with you guys and watched ep 14

the Robot kiss was so funny

MY and EJ are so cute. One of a kind in k-dramaland, no? Especially EJ....I think.

seen this already?

http://blog.naver.com/bay7007?Redirect=Log&logNo=90136279695

one pic is very drool worthy IMHO

http://blog.naver.com/lshpb20?Redirect=Log&logNo=90135737730

http://blog.naver.com/xteen83?Redirect=Log&logNo=130130527526

PS: also funny, how EJ admitted she would rather have meat than flowers

SNSD member Jessica and actress Lee Shi Young's photo was revealed. On the 19th KBS drama 'Wild Romance' producers revealed off camera scenes through their official blog.

Jessica and Lee Shi Young's small head sizes proved.

SNSD member Jessica and actress Lee Shi Young’s photo was revealed.

Jp85vL43.jpg

On the 19th KBS drama ‘Wild Romance’ producers revealed off camera scenes through their official blog(http://blog.naver.com/gngstar)

In the photo are Jessica and Lee Shi Young wrapping their faces in their hands. The small faces of the two actresses especially catches the attention.

The two are competing for Mu Yeol in the drama. Even through the packed schedule, the two are forming a relationship by doing things such as taking photos together during breaks.

Netizens who saw the photo commented “so small”, “Both actresses are so cute”, and etc…

Photo Credit: KBS Blog

Cr:OhKpop

Cute stuff to read while waiting for the next text preview.

I thought this is a cute couple pic too hahahaha

EJ-JH

I noticed when DA asked EJ if she might be interested in girls by showing off her shoulder. Then EJ said she'll push her to the floor and strangle her. LOL.

I was quite surprised the writer-nim put in the element of gay just because pretty girls like each other ie EJ-JH especially one is tomboyish. EJ admires JH honesty and I think JH likes EJ coz she's cool and sincere.

I like their good relationship now despite one is the ex and the other is the new love. Don't know what will be JH reaction when she finds out about our Wild couple, but I think she already figured it and will accept it.

I remembered reading somewhere LSY said EJ-JH relation will be a nice one. Indeed they are great now. I like it. :)

It's good to see girls bonding like EJ-DA and EJ-JH in Kdrama instead of pinkberrying one another.

If guys can have bromance, what can the girls have? hahaha ;)

Guest rochinipark

i'm so excited this will be my 1st kdrama finished in same week as it airs after like 6-7yrs of kdrama watchin.love it that eng subs r abt as quick as c-subs.just wana c MY and EJ hug it out and kiss or somethg.cos we know LDW can sure kiss.

Guest paulina

I don't really like LSY's role in Poseidon but she's such a natural in this drama. One of the funny scenes must be the one where she used her socked feet to wipe the dashboard. 

I really love the ringtone (I think it's called Over the Rainbow) which EJ has. I can only find the IZ version online but it's not exactly the same. Anyone knows where to find it? 

Guest shelbyrafitri

409118_352868491399601_321402277879556_1339862_471505994_n.jpg

Download Link : My link

The 6th OST (original soundtrack) for KBS2 TV drama series Wild Romance is released on February 15th, 2012, together with the full edition of the OST album as its 8th track.

The Wild Romance OST part 6 is a song with the title of How Could I Change or How Can I Change (어떻게 변해요).

The song is sang by the actor who starred in the drama, Oh Man Suk (오만석). The song is written and composed by Park Woo Sang.

How Could I Change (어떻게 변해요) Lyric

웃는 모습이 좋다며 지금 이 눈물은 왜 자꾸 흐르게 해요

이제 더 이상 나의 미소가 그대가 가진 남자가 더는 와닿지 않나요

자꾸 눈치를 보네요 그만 이 눈물은 그대와 상관 없어요

그저 혼자서 만든 추억이 자꾸 날 괴롭혀서 못나게 구는 거니까

(그래도) 어떻게 변할까요 그댄, 그댈 처음 봤던 그 느낌 다 그대로인데

(내가 널) 어떻게 지울까요 난 할 수 없어서 오늘도 이 자리에 멈춰서 또 그리워하죠

넓은 마음이 좋다며 지금 내 가슴은 왜 자꾸 멍들게 해요

우리 둘만의 슬픈 이야기 모두 다 괜찮아요 그래도 사랑이니까

(그래도) 어떻게 변할까요 그댄, 그댈 처음 봤던 그 느낌 다 그대로인데

(내가 널) 어떻게 지울까요 난 할 수 없어서 오늘도 이 자리에 멈춰서 또 그리워하죠

이젠 더 할말도 없어요 너무 멀리 있어 그날의 우리가 사랑했었는지 서로를 봤는지

잊혀지는 것도 참을 수 없어

가끔은 생각해줘 그대 이미 새로운 한 사람의 품에서라도

(내가 널) 어떻게 잊고 살아 두 눈을 감으면 너무도 사랑스런 입가에 그 미소가 보이네 내게

How Could I Change (어떻게 변해요) Lyric Romanization

unneun moseubi chohdamyeo chigeum i nun-mu-reun waeh jakku heureuge haeyo

ije teo isang naye miso-ga keudae-ga kajin namja-ga deoneun wahdah-ji anh-nayo

jakku nun-chireul boneyo keuman i nun-mu-reun geudaewah sanggwahn eop-seoyo

keujeo honjaseo mandeun chu-eo-gi jakku nal kwehrobhyeoseo monna-ge kuneun geonikka

(keuraedo) eotteohke byeonhal-kkayo keudaen, keudael cheo-eum bwaht-deon geu neukgim da keudaeroinde

(nae-ga neol) eotteohke ji-ul-kkayo nan hal su eop-seoseo oneuldo i jarie meomchwoseo tto keuriwohajyo

neolbeun ma-eumi chohdamyeo chigeum nae gaseumeun waeh jakku meongdeul-ke haeyo

uri dulmanye seulpeun iyagi modu da kwaehn-chanhayo keuraedo saranginikka

(keuraedo) eotteohke byeonhal-kkayo keudaen, keudael cheo-eum bwaht-deon geu neukgim da keudaeroinde

(nae-ga neol) eotteohke ji-ul-kkayo nan hal su eop-seoseo oneuldo i jarie meomchwoseo tto keuriwohajyo

ijen deo halmaldo eop-seoyo neomu meolli isseo keunalye uri-ga sarang-haesseo-nneunji seororeul bwah-nneunji

ijhyeojineun geot-do chameul su eop-seo

kakkeumeun saengga-khaejwo keudae imi saeroun han saramye pumeseorado

(nae-ga neol) eotteohke itko sara du nuneul kameumyeon neomudo sarangseureon ib-gae keu miso-ga boine nae-ge

How Could I Change (어떻게 변해요) Lyric English Translation

You said you enjoy looking at my smile, but why do you keep my tears flowing now?

Now my smile no longer shown because of you

You always look at me, that’s enough, the tears do not matter to you

It’s because of those disturbing memories that make me cry

(Even so) how could I change? My feeling to you is as I first saw you

(You) How could I forget you? I still standing here today, missing you

You said you like my forgiving heart, but why do you hurt my heart now?

The sad story that belongs to just two of us, but it’s okay, I still love

(Even so) how could I change? My feeling to you is as I first saw you

(You) How could I forget you? I still standing here today, missing you

I do not have anything to say, as we of the day are so far away, whether we love each other, whether we watch each other

Also cannot bear to forget it

Please occasionally think of me, even if you already have someone else in your arms

(You) How could I forget you? Even if I close my eyes, I still can see the cute smile on the corners of your mouth

cr : asian-drama