[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

PDnim! You must do something to meet up to this drama's title : WILD ROMANCE. Be it a really nice kiss or a bed scene, we don't mind, really! rolleyes.gif Rawr! Can't wait for the last 2 episodes! w00t.gif

DS could really be the one behind the stalker ajhumma and his wife's doings. He has a real motive to do it to MY. Another thing is, the scene where he saved MY from being hit by a car? Don't you noticed how overreacting he was and keep saying "I save you, I save Park MY'... could he be doing that purposely to eliminate him from the list of suspects? 

Alright, i'll be anxious for the last 2 episodes for these two things :

1. uncovering of the stalker's real motive and 2. the WILD ROMANCE of MY-EJ wub.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys! someone posted in my channel (@sojis....) that LSY never had any drama that she had a kissing scene... anyone aware of that? i didn't watch her in poseidon and some of her dramas before that i know she was in were she's just a second lead. it just made me thinking that since we had 3 attempts maybe that was the reason?!!! then maybe, just maybe we won't be able to see a real kiss??? i am so not liking that thought..... not one bit.....

Haha I watched Poseidon where she was the lead, but it was an almost kiss because they got interrupted like in last night's episode sweatingbullets.gif

Guest keysyoo0987

She had a really good kissing scene (maybe not just one, hehe) in the film Five Senses of Eros/Ogamdo (2009). I don't think kissing in front of a camera should be a problem for her :) Of course, we all know it's totally not a problem for LDW :wub:

Thanks a lot incarnadine!!! i thought she had a problem with kissing scenes and all that, now i can stop thinking and worrying about it! sweatingbullets.gif  lol! so happy! :D   i mean it will be a week before we see them again! and you are right about LDW he doesn't have any problem in that department. phew.gif  he's so good at that! his lips are so red!!! sorry had to say that.... can't help it, its the first thing i look when he's on the scene!blush.gif

Guest shelbyrafitri

hey guys! someone posted in my channel (@sojis....) that LSY never had any drama that she had a kissing scene... anyone aware of that? i didn't watch her in poseidon and some of her dramas before that i know she was in were she's just a second lead. it just made me thinking that since we had 3 attempts maybe that was the reason?!!! then maybe, just maybe we won't be able to see a real kiss??? i am so not liking that thought..... not one bit.....

Yeah...LSY never had a single one kiss at her drama...   We can watched at her lastest drama POSEIDON...

She even dont get kiss with Si Won...crazy.gif

But I want her get REAL KISS with MY at next episode...

I'll be DEFINTELY be their guard to protect IF someone or something comes to ruin their kiss moment..lol

Here the cute pic when she get call from LOVELY BOYFRIEND MY...

I get this from my Facebook Pages...

419056_360832530603197_321402277879556_1362039_1380549372_n.jpg

Guest 1nspiration

... I think LSY has kissed in her drama before... I remember watching her kiss Kim Hyun Joong for Playful Kiss... Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but just thought I'd share the video. :D

Guest missy_k

This near kisses only serve to whet our appetite more. And with anticipation rising this high, MY better deliver GOOD!! Lucky Wookie's one of the best kisser I've seen so far :)

Guest incarnadine

This near kisses only serve to whet our appetite more. And with anticipation rising this high, MY better deliver GOOD!! Lucky Wookie's one of the best kisser I've seen so far :)

I think the real question is whether EJ is up for the challenge, so to speak :P Coz from the looks of it, MY is definitely raring to go, heehee. I just love it that he's not just emotionally attached to and connected with her, but he also really wants her :D

I seriously hope the stalker issue gets resolved in the next episode so that episode 16 can be devoted entirely to the main couple (mmmkay fine, some of it can be spent on Manager Kim & Dong Ah keke)

She had a really good kissing scene (maybe not just one, hehe) in the film Five Senses of Eros/Ogamdo (2009). I don't think kissing in front of a camera should be a problem for her :) Of course, we all know it's totally not a problem for LDW :wub:

and don't forget Birth of the Rich she had one there too and of course playful kiss, though it was the imaginary kiss of Hani, they showed the kiss making in youtube channel. So there she have her on screen kiss, and besides if the scrip requires it why would the actress refuse? its part of their job.

I don't think that there would be a kiss or a serious romantic side to this drama, it started as a pure comedy with some mystery I doubt of any serious interaction between them since it would lose the comedic feeling they wanted from the beginning, even the near kisses were gear towards being funny so I wouldn't expect too much romance not even at the end. It will end up just like it started with some comedy routine between MY and EJ I figure a game between the two teams and I think it would go something like EJ going completely crazy for the dreamers switching sides from her family and a war of fans at home while the two teams go at it on the field. She has to forgive her mom, I don't know if I would but who knows she has to, and the more romance would be Mr. Kim and DA exploring his fantasy, the silk hanbok... If it was going to be more romantic they would have switched paces five episodes ago not the last two, it makes no sense unless the writer is not consistent or gets pressured and finally sells out.

Guest Emoska29

I am loving this drama( and also have the same complaints everyone seems to have our OTP is not getting enought air time and the rest). I watch MY AND EN scenes together more than once hahaha and I like them more each time. One thing I noticed and I don't know if anyone said anything about it. But when MY confession to EJ wasn't she supposed to go get so milk for the ex- cat lady. She just left with MY and forgot all about it. I know that will be the last thing I would have tough after such good news.

It just was funny to me :).

Loving all the discussions its my first post but I have been a drama addict for a while now.

I will miss this crazy-awesome drama :( let's enjoy the rest

I don't think that there would be a kiss or a serious romantic side to this drama, it started as a pure comedy with some mystery I doubt of any serious interaction between them since it would lose the comedic feeling they wanted from the beginning, even the near kisses were gear towards being funny so I wouldn't expect too much romance not even at the end.  It will end up just like it started with some comedy routine between MY and EJ I figure a game between the two teams and I think it would go something like EJ going completely crazy for the dreamers switching sides from her family and a war of fans at home while the two teams go at it on the field.  She has to forgive her mom, I don't know if I would but who knows she has to, and the more romance would be Mr. Kim and DA exploring his fantasy, the silk hanbok... If it was going to be more romantic they would have switched paces five episodes ago not the last two, it makes no sense unless the writer is not consistent or gets pressured and finally sells out.

yes I agree with you lupita, they are just gonna fit the last remaining story in two episode. So how are they going to do that? There will be still loose end with this drama believe me, that is the reason why some people loose hope in watching this series, the only one who is loyal is trying to understand what will happened till the very last moment of this drama....

i really thought ep 14 was a weird episode, how DS all the sudden became a villain....too much action/mystery going on in this so called rom com...i am not too happy about this..but our OTP is progressing never the less...so for that i am happy about.

i really thought ep 14 was a weird episode, how DS all the sudden became a villain....too much action/mystery going on in this so called rom com...i am not too happy about this..but our OTP is progressing never the less...so for that i am happy about.

I am as well confused regarding DS. I know, he is mistaken about YS being the stalker that's why he tried to mislead everybody that he is the real stalker. Isn't it's too late for this plot? I mean all of the sudden, they brought up the conflict regarding SY being the stalker and everything. I don't know what the writer is up to but why instead of apprehending who the real stalker, they moved into circles and avoid to engage with the real issue. I personally don't think that they should have done that to DS character. As I've said, we don't know the GREAT PLAN OF THE WRITER regarding that issue. I really hope that the next episode will give justification for that.

BTW, am I only one who find it a little awkward for EJ being girly in front of MY? hehehhe! I really didn't see it coming! The FAILED KISS is somewhat synonymous to being strikeout, given a three strike pitches but misses all of it.. :D

I've watched LSY's movies and have to say people should not worry, she can kiss very well, even when to deliver comedy (see Descendants of Hong gil dong) or more serious in '5 sense of eros' .Btw, I also recommend 'Meet the In-laws' w LSY ^^ Though for WR, I expect a rather sweet kiss, MY/EJ style, since we know it's EJ's first, it'd be awkward from her part lol but it'd be incredibly adorable, and have a good feeling. I like it more with emotion than simply all actions like some recent rom-com. But again, I'd not be surprised if there's no kiss at all, somehow it's sthing to expect from this writer..

Guest incarnadine

I just checked LSY's cyworld minihompy and waddya know, her BGM is one of Jessica's songs (does Jessica have a solo album?) :D haha, so cute. It looks like she already misses her character Eun Jae...