[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

I am a member of minority, don’t bash me.. heheheh!

Actually I am confused why the stalker issue is still lingering in the thread. The evidences showing the Ajummah in a room full of pictures with poked eyes of MH and revealing the connection with the waiter is already enough proof that she is indeed the stalker. There are only 4 episodes left and I don’t think it is feasible to come up with another stalker plot. I think it is already high time for them to resolve the issue and apprehend the ahjumma. In addition, we still have the issue regarding the JH-MY-EJ love line so instead of the stalker issue, I think it should be given more priority..

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I am confused why the stalker issue is still lingering in the thread. The evidences showing the Ajummah in a room full of pictures with poked eyes of MH and revealing the connection with the waiter is already enough proof that she is indeed the stalker. There are only 4 episodes left and I don’t think it is feasible to come up with another stalker plot.  I think it is already high time for them to resolve the issue and apprehend the ahjumma. In addition, we still have the issue regarding the JH-MY-EJ love line so instead of the stalker issue, I think it should be given more priority..

Not at all. I agree with you. I think if we have to talk about the stalker, it's how they're going to get rid of her (ajumma). True there are some lingering bad feelings coming from SY/JH/DS/YY, but ajumma has been shown in the room with the pictures, and ajumma writing the message on the picture that was sent to SY. I think people are just questioning why, if the stalker has been already revealed, are there still bad vibes from some of the other characters. I'd like to know, too, exactly. I really hope they don't introduce a knew life-threatening character to MY, because at this point in the series, it seems too late, doesn't it?  I just hope the show can resolve all these issues.

A thought just passed my mind. later when EJ/MY become a couple, EJ's father would oppose it, EJ would just tell him that if he could get back with mom who abandoned them 10yrs ago, then she could as well get together with someone of her fate. lol that'd be one interesting conflict.

About the text preview, I always like those conversations bet DS & MY, it gives us little pieces of what MY is thinking, mostly about his feelings. I wonder what happens that makes DS realize that MY has fallen for EJ. :P

I also hope they won't drag the stalker thing til last ep, now that she's planting bad seed to SY, pray that the latter won't do anything stupid to harm JH and makes things more complicated. She has a son too. Her mother also has to learn to appreciate her own daughter little more :angry:

Actually I am confused why the stalker issue is still lingering in the thread. The evidences showing the Ajummah in a room full of pictures with poked eyes of MH and revealing the connection with the waiter is already enough proof that she is indeed the stalker. There are only 4 episodes left and I don’t think it is feasible to come up with another stalker plot. I think it is already high time for them to resolve the issue and apprehend the ahjumma. In addition, we still have the issue regarding the JH-MY-EJ love line so instead of the stalker issue, I think it should be given more priority..

I agree but I get the feeling there's more than just one psychopath in this drama. It's really confusing.

Maybe I missed some part, but are we sure that the Ajummah killed the cat?

@gabjumz: yes! finally I got someone who sided with me, I mean come on Ajumma is the real stalker, she is just a plain stalker not a professional serial killer! LOL! except killing that innocent poor kitty...

anyway I like that way we tackle all this issue here in this thread and I had a great time in our ups and downs, especially when the ex appeared, I think that was our dark days......but behold our light is coming very soon! hahahaha! thanks to ck10z for the written preview on Wednesday.....please come very soon! hahaha!

Like everyone here I'm really looking forward for their first kiss! hahahaha! we are all pervy here! do you think it will be funny or hilarious? blush.gif well I hope so, I hope that they will create another memorable kiss! hmmmmmm...... how about boxing kiss or judo kiss? LOL!

anyways I found this wonderful MV, its so funny and fantastically made! here is the link to the mv

credit to the maker.

About the text preview, I always like those conversations bet DS & MY, it gives us little pieces of what MY is thinking, mostly about his feelings. I wonder what happens that makes DS realize that MY has fallen for EJ.  :P 

DS tends to give it to MY straight, so I also hope that MY makes DS realize that he needs to pay more attention to SY, so that she doesn't go crazy! Seriously, SY doesn't seem to have a good support system. Her mom isn't really happy with her, her friend (JH) pushes her buttons, and her husband is so busy he doesn't notice that she's stressed. Only her son seems to be in tune with her. I'm hoping both MY and DS both have eye-opening moments.

@mimi26: thanks for the baidu link! I just have time to watch it right now and yesterday when I tried watching it, its not working for me, then I tried to view it from the url and its working.

I love the chemistry of LDW and LSY, I feel that they really work hard and at the same time enjoyed each other company. I hope somebody will upload it in youtube, actually I feel like an idiot watching this because I wad grinning foolishly in front of my laptop while watching them. I wonder why KBS is not showing any NG or BTS of WR.

anyway I'm excited tomorrow because its Valentines Day and of course we will see the video preview yes!!!!

BTW

HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL:wub:

@mimi26: thanks for the baidu link! I just have time to watch it right now and yesterday when I tried watching it, its not working for me, then I tried to view it from the url and its working.

I love the chemistry of LDW and LSY, I feel that they really work hard and at the same time enjoyed each other company. I hope somebody will upload it in youtube, actually I feel like an idiot watching this because I wad grinning foolishly in front of my laptop while watching them. I wonder why KBS is not showing any NG or BTS of WR.

anyway I'm excited tomorrow because its Valentines Day and of course we will see the video preview yes!!!!

BTW

HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL:wub:

I think @mimi26 said that KBS does show NG/BTS for WR, but she said when she clicked on it, it seems like you need to register before you can see it. Correct me if I'm wrong, @mimi26 or anyone.

Happy V-day to you, too, and everyone, too!

Here's the link to the KBS page with the 'Making' videos. KBS WR. See if it works for you. Yes, as stekatta explained, the videos are not playing for me when I click on them.

Thanks stekatta for the link to the WR FB page. I loved all the cartoons and I am so happy to note that the articles about WR call it a 'popular' drama. At least, nobody is complaining about the acting or that it has been going down the drain.

Was so happy reading LSY's interview WR FB had shared that I am posting it here.

Lee Si Young’s Heart is Not Calm as Wild Romance is Ending

Actress Lee Si Young is full of special feelings for KBS 2TV Wednesday and Thursday drama series Wild Romance which is ending in 2 weeks.

In the plot of Wild Romance with only 4 episodes left, Mu Yeol will  come to realize the truth and face his love for Eun Jae, also letting  the plot to become more tense. In the drama, Lee Si Young is portraying  perfectly the charm of tough and lovely Eun Jae, and is critically  acclaimed.

Early in the morning on February 13th, 2012, Lee Si Young wrote on  her mini homepage, expressing the sentiment of pity on the TV series  that is ending. She said, “When thinking of Eun Jae of next week, the  mood gets uncalm. The script which is received every week will no longer  be available at once.”

And she wrote with emotion, “My friend Dong Ah… father… my brother  Chang Ho, and the representative Keven Jang who will feel lonely without  me, and the strong brother Dong Soo… Soo Young, my good friend Woo  Young… and also Mu Yeol. After 10 more days, we can no longer see each  others. Want to be the Eun Jae in the script who is laughing and crying.  But, I really feel that I can’t let go of Eun Jae.”

Then, Lee Si Young continued, “Although during this period did not  receive a lot of work, but every time is very relaxing, but this time is  very strange. Really feel the sadness that have not been felt for a  long time. In the remaining time, must look with all strength at all of  Mu Yeol, Dong Ah, Tae Han, Keven Jang, Dong Soo, Soo Young, Woo Young,  and then remember at heart. Especially is Yoo Eun Jae, must remember Eun  Jae. Because has put in too much emotion.”

Finally, she said, “After remembering all of these in my heart  completely, from tomorrow will shoot with more efforts and more  happiness. Cheer Wild Romance! Yoo Eun Jae…  for the everyone who loves  the Wild Romance, will strive to become and achieve the dream of Eun  Jae.”

The fans have also expressed their support and will always remember Eun Jae.

cre: Asiandrama

She has really put herself heart n soul into Eun Jae and even in the BTS, it's hard to find where LSY ends n EJ begins. I really love her as EJ and all the cast have such incredible chemistry with each other. Just 4 more episodes to go. :( Hope they end it on a high so that we can bid all of these lovely characters a sweet goodbye.

Lj, I want more BTS videos. I don't know why they are releasing so few of them. Hehe. I too was laughing through all of them. They all are having so much fun making WR and everybody seems to love patting LSY's head from LDW to the actor who plays Kevin Jang.

Actually I hope Soo Young does something to Jong Hee, nothing serious, but enough to make Jong Hee realize her self-centeredness and disregard of others' feelings hurt them more then she she realizes, and if nothing happens she'll never do so, and always act like this week being and a burden to others. I don't blame  Mu Yeol for giving her so much attention, since she's the one who always makes him feel that she'll die if he doesn't give her all his attention. Honestly I hate those kind of characters and always stay away from these types of ppl. Even in episode 11 when Jong Hee bumped into those teenages, she couldn't just apologized and all of the beating wouldn't have happened. But she stayed staring at them waiting to be protected (So annoying). And someone like her would never notice what king of burden she is until something bad happens. Honestly, even though it wasn't her fault, it just broke my heart how Soo Young started crying, as if she never moved on from not living up to her mom's expectations, adding to her being pregnant and and emotionally vulnerable, Jong Hee's presence now is making much worst. Her husband disappointed me. Although I could see that he IS trying to make it easier for her and happier, he's not understanding her AT ALL. He's not listening to her properly. Despite Mu Yeol's flaws, he always seemed to me like a better listener, thats y she turned to him, and not her husband, about her worries earlier. I'm liking that actrice who's playing So Young since she's to show her emotions without talking much. 

So sad that I might not be able to watch this weeks and next week's episodes on time :(

Guest shelbyrafitri

BTW there's lots of WR goodies on @shelbyra's Wild Romance fb fan page:

https://www.facebook...dRoManCeFanPaGe

A couple of cartoons and some news. Very cool.

THANKS for visiting for my pages there...wub.gif

I never excited so much about this drama, I also become the leader for EJ&MY Shipper at my FB Pages...lol

Can't wait for preview ep 13 video...they still not upload...sweatingbullets.gif I always check their website every second..tears.gif

Actually I hope Soo Young does something to Jong Hee, nothing serious, but enough to make Jong Hee realize her self-centeredness and disregard of others' feelings hurt them more then she she realizes, and if nothing happens she'll never do so, and always act like this week being and a burden to others. I don't blame Mu Yeol for giving her so much attention, since she's the one who always makes him feel that she'll die if he doesn't give her all his attention. Honestly I hate those kind of characters and always stay away from these types of ppl. Even in episode 11 when Jong Hee bumped into those teenages, she couldn't just apologized and all of the beating wouldn't have happened. But she stayed staring at them waiting to be protected (So annoying). And someone like her would never notice what king of burden she is until something bad happens. Honestly, even though it wasn't her fault, it just broke my heart how Soo Young started crying, as if she never moved on from not living up to her mom's expectations, adding to her being pregnant and and emotionally vulnerable, Jong Hee's presence now is making much worst. Her husband disappointed me. Although I could see that he IS trying to make it easier for her and happier, he's not understanding her AT ALL. He's not listening to her properly. Despite Mu Yeol's flaws, he always seemed to me like a better listener, thats y she turned to him, and not her husband, about her worries earlier. I'm liking that actrice who's playing So Young since she's to show her emotions without talking much.

So sad that I might not be able to watch this weeks and next week's episodes on time :(

I believe JH is suffering from a bipolar disorder and that may affect on how she reacts on everything around her. It is not as if she pretends to be like that.  SY on the other hand is suffering from terrible insecurites stemmed from a beeyatch of a mother. I would rather have her resolve this problem by being honest to her husband about how she feels so that she will not resort to anything bad. I pity her that she was keeping all of these hurts and not sharing this with her hubby.  I hope DS realizes that something is bothering his wife. Although if she keeps on pretending that everything is alright, this will just continue for the rest of their lives. Too bad that the crazy ajumma is going to take advantage of her vulnerability.

THANKS for visiting for my pages there...*quoted image*

I never excited so much about this drama, I also become the leader for EJ&MY Shipper at my FB Pages...lol

Can't wait for preview ep 13 video...they still not upload...*quoted image* I always check their website every second..*quoted image*

Thanks for sharing this FB page. I will have a great time looking at the goodies in there.

No preview yet? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

Thanks for the links to the bts and LSY article. But mimi26 the kbswr link does not work.

Ep 13 text preview is exciting. The Title: Breathtaking Tag Up ... what does this mean in baseball term? I like the breathtaking idea though. haha

I know this one too, a tag up is the rule that says that you can wait on your base till the ball lands either by a long pop up to the outfield or a short one, let me explain it like this, the pitcher throws the ball the batter or runner hits it and the ball goes up if you are on second base you wait till that ball lands hoping that it is not caught and advance one base if you advance the fielder throws the base where you were standing and you are out or you run faster than him and retouch the base and you are save but it is also the sacrifice pop up, that is when the batter knows that he will be out and pops up the ball even if the fielder catches the ball he will be out but the runner on second can score or move one base over, this can only be done when there is only one out since there has to be someone else to come to bat the ball and make the runner that advance score the winning run.

I guess that is why it is called a breathtaking tag up since someone has to sacrifice his out for the sake of the team to make the runner that is advancing score and so he could win the game.