[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

yeah i want another makeover. Cnt digest this one.Seems like production house decided to hv cost cutting by shaving of MY n EJs dad. Lol i couldnt find any better reason for the new look.Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

I actually think that making LDW shave his mustache enabled them to do the flashback scene to when MY and JH broke up. Made him look a bit younger, I think.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antinh85

I'm so glad this show is more popular with the international audience than the korean ones. Rom-coms never fails.

EJ is rather brave but then again she has a very blunt personality. It is hard for her to bottle it up inside but i think it is also a good bye confession because she knows that she's not in his heart. Plus it is the boby guard's code of ethics, they can not fall in love with their client. If she tries to distant herself from him then i don't think it would be a bad thing at all. Give him room to realize his feelings. But MY's troubles are far from over so EJ will always have to come to rescue.

Guest Love.B.

Sadli-I wondered if Dir. Kim is in cahoots with the stalker-simply because the people that have the most access to MY are the housekeeper, and Dir Kim...and regarding the stache- I also think he looked a little odd without the facial fuzz.  :) Though I absolutely loved his clean shaven face in scent of a woman. I was absolutely ecstatic to see that our sweet little gullhead had a mini-makeover. (I'm hoping they give her one more before the drama is over) She is so pretty, and that crazy hairdo at the beginning was just not doing her justice.

Like others have mentioned I am enjoying reading all the theories- 

Something I would like to see though is for the writers to toughen up EJ- for portraying a body guard they sure have had her go from a rough/tomboy to a vulnerable girl in a very short period of time-it makes it a bit too unrealistic for a love-sick girl to be portraying a body guard-they are going to have to swap her for a buff guy if things really start to get crazy/violent with the stalker storyIine, unless they toughen her back up. Also, I'm really wanting to see more scenes of her showing her mad judo skills on the bad guys-because mainly I would really like to get the image of EJ and MY's fight out of my head. That fight was just disturbing seeing a guy going crazy and hitting a girl like that. 

Still loving the drama though. Wookie's acting is fantastic, and EJ is just adorable. Can't wait to see where the bad dream/love triangle/stalker storyline is going. 

I actually think that making LDW shave his mustache enabled them to do the flashback scene to when MY and JH broke up. Made him look a bit younger, I think.

I agree-it must have been for the flashback-but it just isn't working very well with his baseball image-and it could also be the weird hairstyle they gave him...as much as I don't care for mustaches on him, it actually works in this drama. 

<br />I actually think that making LDW shave his mustache enabled them to do the flashback scene to when MY and JH broke up. Made him look a bit younger, I think.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

here u r right. That clean shaven look was needed to show the flashbk of MY - JH.

Something I would like to see though is for the writers to toughen up EJ- for portraying a body guard they sure have had her go from a rough/tomboy to a vulnerable girl in a very short period of time-it makes it a bit too unrealistic for a love-sick girl to be portraying a body guard-they are going to have to swap her for a buff guy if things really start to get crazy/violent with the stalker storyIine, unless they toughen her back up. Also, I'm really wanting to see more scenes of her showing her mad judo skills on the bad guys-because mainly I would really like to get the image of EJ and MY's fight out of my head. That fight was just disturbing seeing a guy going crazy and hitting a girl like that. 

Still loving the drama though. Wookie's acting is fantastic, and EJ is just adorable. Can't wait to see where the bad dream/love triangle/stalker storyline is going. 

I agree-it must have been for the flashback-but it just isn't working very well with his baseball image-and it could also be the weird hairstyle they gave him...as much as I don't care for mustaches on him, it actually works in this drama. 

Agree agree. I too want to see them toughen her up and kick some richard simmons. If she has to be an effective body guard, she has to do some fighting. She is shown relying on her brains to get out of tricky situations. But would love to see her do some action. After all, a body guard is there for that purpose. I hope to get out of this situation where her love is unreciprocated, she opts to concentrate on her professional duties. If she takes a step back, I think he will be forced to take a step forward.

I love the clean shaven Wookie, usually. I think it is the hair style. I also wondered whether they were showing his character had gone overboard with the clean up act, like EJ. EJ did not look at all impressed with his makeover. Haha.

Refreshing some good memories:

tumblr_ly87wxortR1qacmb3o1_250.giftumblr_ly87wxortR1qacmb3o2_250.gif

tumblr_ly87wxortR1qacmb3o3_250.giftumblr_ly87wxortR1qacmb3o4_250.gif

Why are you a Seagulls fan? 

There was a time where my family went through a very hard time. It  was very hard, then we happened to watch baseball. The Seagulls were  losing back then, by a lot. Then, I was thinking… I don’t know why. If  this Seagulls win this game, we will be fine too.

tumblr_ly7zbvzod11qacmb3o1_250.giftumblr_ly7zbvzod11qacmb3o2_250.gif

cre: myselfindiguise, tumblr

Guest keysyoo0987

what an episode! EJ was really funny and cute when she came out of the elevator after her version of make-over. :lol: and when DS was trying to make MY and Reporter Go make amends was hilarious! they coudn't stand the each other!. EJ and DS was enjoying their awkwardness.

Poor EJ so sad when MY was with JH and when MY wouldn't stop being there for JH and keep talking about her.:tears: 

And DA and Mr. Kim have their own sweet moment together! Mr. Kim is a man after all sweating after putting fake eyelashes on DA. So cute!blush.gif 

And EJ's confession! We'll see how MY will react on that! :sweatingbullets: And now the stalker is now onto JH.:unsure:  

Have a good weekend fellow WR lovers! Fighting!

as a big snsd fan, i was really eager to watch wild romance in the beginning...and after i watch the first episode till current one, i obviously enjoy it..BUT as much as i love snsd soo much and i definitely excited to watch jessica in this drama, i think it is unfair/inappropriate for the fans/viewers to watch only jessica's part in the youtube..you guys won't feel the fun when watching this drama anymore...wild romance is definitely an interesting drama and it is soo funny if you watch it from the first episode..i've read a lot of comments in yt saying that they don't understand the story...of course you won't understand it when you only watch certain parts which only when jessica appeared...those parts not really tell the whole story...

Sones, if you really want to support our girls especially jessica as a newbie actress, please watch the drama from the first episode or at least watch the whole today's episode, not the cut one..i feels soo sad when the fans just take this drama only for granted..we have soo many great actors and actresses like LDW and LSY in this drama who work so hard to entertain the viewers...i don't mind about the rating but please enjoy this drama like you enjoy watching any snsd shows/dramas..please be fair to others..

p/s: i will support this drama and will continue watching it till the end eventhough jessica is not in the drama anymore..love EJ and MY couple soo much..

@mimi

thanx for sharing all those lovely memorable moments. I cn wait til wednesday with al these.

@Keysyoo

u too hv a happy remaining week

@areu

thanx 4 sharing ur views n supporting WR, EJ-MY as couple.

Hope people wil watch n love the show for its content nt just for jesica.

as a big snsd fan, i was really eager to watch wild romance in the beginning...and after i watch the first episode till current one, i obviously enjoy it..BUT as much as i love snsd soo much and i definitely excited to watch jessica in this drama, i think it is unfair/inappropriate for the fans/viewers to watch only jessica's part in the youtube..you guys won't feel the fun when watching this drama anymore...wild romance is definitely an interesting drama and it is soo funny if you watch it from the first episode..i've read a lot of comments in yt saying that they don't understand the story...of course you won't understand it when you only watch certain parts which only when jessica appeared...those parts not really tell the whole story...

Sones, if you really want to support our girls especially jessica as a newbie actress, please watch the drama from the first episode or at least watch the whole today's episode, not the cut one..i feel soo sad when the fans just take this drama only for granted..we have soo many great actors and actresses like LDW and LSY in this drama who work so hard to entertain the viewers...i don't mind about the rating but please enjoy this drama like you enjoy watching any snsd shows/dramas..please be fair to others..

p/s: i will support this drama and will continue watching it till the end eventhough jessica is not in the drama anymore..love EJ and MY couple soo much..

Thank God there are fans like you! I too saw some comments that kind of pissed me off, some comments which said how ugly LSY was looking and she was over the top n stuff like that. If somebody has been following the drama from the beginning, they wouldn't say so. But I guess they are just watching Jessica's CUTs.  I like Jessica. I really want her to do well. Being an idol has its pros n cons and one great disadvantage is that people are very miserly in their praise of idols and look for the slightest opportunity to criticise their acting. I think her fans should see her for the character she plays here and not see KJH as an extension of Jessica. That would be the greatest support a fan can give to watch the drama of their idol and appreciate them playing different characters. I am really glad you are watching this drama from the beginning. May your tribe increase! It will be good to have Sones here who appreciate the drama and its actors and also add to all the discussion and analysis here and also give us your feedback on Jessica's performance. I think she did well for a newbie today. Hope it continues!

Guest hitgirl

Just finished watching the raw version of ep 8 and I had to bite my blanket many times for not laughing out loud in the middle of the night LOL. Eun Jae's expression is... totally DAEBAK, LSY should be receiving everyone's credit for it.

And Jessica also surprised me, she really seems creepy with her look while walking with her cat, and somehow succeeded in making me dislike/doubt her (although all I think about when I see her face is that she's not as pretty as her sister :vicx: )

I actually watched the whole episode without fast-forwarding since I don't wanna miss any of Eun Jae's scene, as well as Dong-Ah :D despite my sloppy Korean.

..And doesn't MY look like he's juts having a crush on JH? Like someone said before (sorry I skimmed your posts really quick blush.gif ), he either infatuates or fancies her? That definitely won't last long <_<

@hitgirl

biting blanket is a goot trick to control the laughter riot that WR gives us. I cn surely try it out.Abt MYs behaviour towards JH is indeed like a Crush nt a Fully blossomed love.

And hope he wil soon figure out the difference between love n crush. It wil be best for us, him n EJ .

Guest hitgirl

Last thing before I go to sleep is that.. Does MY always have to give Eun Jae the towel he has used? Like Eun Jae is his crazy fan that would want a towel full of his sweat LOL

Thank God there are fans like you! I too saw some comments that kind of pissed me off, some comments which said how ugly LSY was looking and she was over the top n stuff like that. If somebody has been following the drama from the beginning, they wouldn't say so. But I guess they are just watching Jessica's CUTs.  I like Jessica. I really want her to do well. Being an idol has its pros n cons and one great disadvantage is that people are very miserly in their praise of idols and look for the slightest opportunity to criticise their acting. I think her fans should see her for the character she plays here and not see KJH as an extension of Jessica. That would be the greatest support a fan can give to watch the drama of their idol and appreciate them playing different characters. I am really glad you are watching this drama from the beginning. May your tribe increase! It will be good to have Sones here who appreciate the drama and its actors and also add to all the discussion and analysis here and also give us your feedback on Jessica's performance. I think she did well for a newbie today. Hope it continues!

yeah i really hate that too..nowadays it is typical for the idols to turn into actor/actress eventhough they don't have any experience and really bad at it...people and mostly antis will definitely enjoy to condemn/critics them when the drama is not a big hit..but certainly i'm not blaming them cos the fans itself are not supporting their idols in this...most of the fans not really appreciate the drama/story itself, they just only watch the drama to watch their idol in order to praise how beautiful/handsome their idol is..it's really annoyed me..

me myself is not a big fan of korean drama but i will definitely watch any shows/dramas that related to snsd..this whole "cut" in the yt really make me sad..how can we expect other people who is not fans to appreciate the effort and hard work of newbie idol-actor, if the fans them self not really support them.. hope the fans will realize that it is not easy for the idols to please other people without the support from us..

EJ's confession at the end was epic!

I think that MY is going to very confused, awkward and very conscious of EJ from now on. Up to this point he has not once ever seen her as a woman, she is like on of the 'Guys'. So to have her reveal her heart in such a straight forward manner is going to be what brings him back to see her and take notice that she is a Woman as well.

My prediction for the next episode is that EJ is going to ask to be switched, partly because as much as she likes him, she is very dedicated to following the 'laws' of being a bodyguard. And he will be very aware of the separation which will cause him to think about what she said all of the time. Then it is going to start getting to him more, when he sees her again and there is someone else starting to go after her.... and without realizing it he will become jealous and worried about her. I see future stalking, where MY follows EJ around cause he is wondering about who she is with and stuff. That is just my thought.

Guest flora47

Wonder how long JH and MY stayed together .

Seems like it is the first stage of their realtionship .When they broke up ,he allowed her to paint his nail,so he still did all she wanted.Moreover,he looked at her like a goddess and is exited for little things

Did you see LSY's beauty when she tried to put on her make up?She was also very feminine

Now, LH and MY are living in the same building

The scene where they broke up was frustrating

She said to him :let's break up .I know that right now it's hard for you.

Someday,you will hate me .Think about it,if it keeps going on like this ,you will hate me

I love you too

sometimes,i can't understand where is the subject and the object in the sentence,but i think she said" you will hate me"

I think the woman in the restaurant is EJ's mother because we saw her while EJ was talking about her.

She doesn't seem like the woman in the photo but maybe she moved to Seoul and became more sophisticated

EJ's confession at the end was epic!

I think that MY is going to very confused, awkward and very conscious of EJ from now on. Up to this point he has not once ever seen her as a woman, she is like on of the 'Guys'. So to have her reveal her heart in such a straight forward manner is going to be what brings him back to see her and take notice that she is a Woman as well.

My prediction for the next episode is that EJ is going to ask to be switched, partly because as much as she likes him, she is very dedicated to following the 'laws' of being a bodyguard. And he will be very aware of the separation which will cause him to think about what she said all of the time. Then it is going to start getting to him more, when he sees her again and there is someone else starting to go after her.... and without realizing it he will become jealous and worried about her. I see future stalking, where MY follows EJ around cause he is wondering about who she is with and stuff. That is just my thought.

reading you post i thought of coffe prince when he was driving having flash back of all the moment together and then turn the car and went to find her and kiss her, i wish we'll have a Wild & Wacky version of that :wub: