[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest PBaddict

@asianspirit - I agree with flora47.  I really don't think EJ and MY are in danger of being changed up as the OTP.  Jessica will attract more viewers, but she is what I call a monkeywrench in the story.  No disrespect is meant here.  It's just a term (for those who don't know) for something that is thrown in the story to mess things up a bit, to cause controversy, to cause us to say, "Noooooooo!"  After some time, MY will realize that whatever ties there might have been between him and Jessica are losing their luster, and EJ will shine forth as the one MY decides is most precious to him.

I agree with every word!!! :)

Btw, during the the ex and EJ's "rivalry" I do hope that the comedic aspect that I so immensely enjoy will stay just as refreshing as it is so far, I wish they would make DongAh give some "counseling" on how to get MY's attention as a girl not now of course but in later episodes (I know it sounds ridiculous, coz DA is as clueless about real life experiences as one can get, but she read and watched so many things that her advices would surely be hilarious)... and the whole attempt would naturally turn out as a disaster, of course. :D Just imagining how a double date with these 4 turn out makes me laugh my head off.  :w00t:  Sorry for getting slightly off now, but DongAh and Manager Kim is like the second OTP for me in this show, I want them a happy ending, too.

Today's epi is not that far away now... I can't wait!!!  I'm gonna find sg to do until then to keep me writing fiction in my head. :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful POVs, everyone.  Especially love the speculation of the "morning after the hug".  Writers are abundant here!  We are ready to quit our day jobs!

Just a quick detour from the recent discussion for (more) comic relief (of which we have much with WR).  I was just watching the last section of chapter 4 where MY and EJ seek the help of Dong Ah to get into snake lady's phone.  Dong Ah stares at the phone for a while and MY asks EJ, "Is she using special powers?"  EJ assures MY that DA has the stuff to crack the case, so to speak, but after her silent staring DA asks, "How do I turn this on?"  The reaction of MY upon hearing this is priceless and gets me laughing every time I watch it.  DA, with confidence, says there are 10,000 different possible codes and they should try all of them.  MY says to EJ, "Wow, 10,000.10,000!  Try all of them.  We almost got it, right?  It's only 10,000!"  Then he leaves mumbling to EJ "See what I get for trusting you?"  Almost immediately DA cracks the code - it's 0000 - at which time MY flies back and asks, "Why even get a code if it's that?"  I think he has a point.

Btw, during the the ex and EJ's "rivalry" I do hope that the comedic aspect that I so immensely enjoy will stay just as refreshing as it is so far, I wish they would make DongAh give some "counseling" on how to get MY's attention as a girl not now of course but in later episodes (I know it sounds ridiculous, coz DA is as clueless about real life experiences as one can get, but she read and watched so many things that her advices would surely be hilarious)... and the whole attempt would naturally turn out as a disaster, of course. :D Just imagining how a double date with these 4 turn out makes me laugh my head off.  :w00t:  Sorry for getting slightly off now, but DongAh and Manager Kim is like the second OTP for me in this show, I want them a happy ending, too.

Today's epi is not that far away now... I can't wait!!!  I'm gonna find sg to do until then to keep me writing fiction in my head. :)

Funny that you were writing your comment about DongAh and the hilarity that surrounds her while I was writing mine.  I agree!  She is funny as heck in the most unconscious way, and she and Manager Kim, ever in his little-to-nil reaction mode, make the oddest and cutest pair (that is, 2nd only to our lovely couple).  I, too, wish happy endings for them.

Keep those wheels of fiction turning... it's just a matter of a few hours now.  smile.gif

hello everyone....just now woke up and first thing first..open he laptop and soompi....to know wt everyone else has to think abt todays epi and esp that Hug :wub:...

so i think only 2 hours are left for our Eye treat....and m all set to fly to WR Dreamland...anyone wanna join....they are most welcome.....

Something does not feel right about the aunt/emo character?  Remember when MJ returned from Japan, he gave her a small gift which looks like a sea shell and she then put it in her apron's pocket....I have a feeling that scene is important.  Does anyone else think so too about emo?   :unsure:

I too think it has some significance otherwise just keeping the rock in the pocket should have not got the camera focus....from the time MY gave her till she kept in the pocket...

and we all have no other option to speculate each n every female of the show (other than EJ obviously) as the stalker till the time its revealed on the show....

Btw,  during the the ex and EJ's "rivalry" I do hope that the comedic aspect  that I so immensely enjoy will stay just as refreshing as it is so far, I  wish they would make DongAh give some "counseling" on how to get MY's  attention as a girl not now of course but in later episodes (I know it  sounds ridiculous, coz DA is as clueless about real life experiences as  one can get, but she read and watched so many things that her advices  would surely be hilarious)... and the whole attempt would naturally turn  out as a disaster, of course. :D Just imagining how a double date with these 4 turn out makes me laugh my head off.  :w00t:   Sorry for getting slightly off now, but DongAh and Manager Kim is like  the second OTP for me in this show, I want them a happy ending, too.

Today's  epi is not that far away now... I can't wait!!!  I'm gonna find sg to  do until then to keep me writing fiction in my head. :)

@PBaddict..hehehe that will be a treat to ...first DA trying make EJ more feminine a disaster itself and then if it would be a double date then i can imagine a double disaster....

Dir Kim...looking here n there with a blank face feeling wts going on here and why we are here and DA will just keep on instructing EJ which will our MY eyeing curiously feeling wts wrong here...

DA n Dir Kim...are the cutest second lead in all Kdramas i have ever watched.....if by any chance MY-EJ are not on screen i want just watch the two interacting.......

Wonderful  POVs, everyone.  Especially love the speculation of the "morning after  the hug".  Writers are abundant here!  We are ready to quit our day  jobs!

Just a quick detour from the recent discussion for (more)  comic relief (of which we have much with WR).  I was just watching the  last section of chapter 4 where MY and EJ seek the help of Dong Ah to  get into snake lady's phone.  Dong Ah stares at the phone for a while  and MY asks EJ, "Is she using special powers?"  EJ assures MY that DA  has the stuff to crack the case, so to speak, but after her silent  staring DA asks, "How do I turn this on?"  The reaction of MY upon  hearing this is priceless and gets me laughing every time I watch it.   DA, with confidence, says there are 10,000 different possible codes and  they should try all of them.  MY says to EJ, "Wow, 10,000.10,000!  Try  all of them.  We almost got it, right?  It's only 10,000!"  Then he  leaves mumbling to EJ "See what I get for trusting you?"  Almost  immediately DA cracks the code - it's 0000 - at which time MY flies back  and asks, "Why even get a code if it's that?"  I think he has a point.

@omlady......

thats one of my fav scene too......and pretty hard to control the laughter...at all the times..

first when she said after long staring to the phone "how to switch it on" and the "when she mentioned we have to try all 10,000" and lastly when she cracked it and MY was like hows that possible....and why to keep it a password...

i must say Wookies timings in that scene was amazing and how well reacted to make it a perfect comic one....

and other than that my fav Dir Kim scene is when DA was throwing the shoes...MY caught them in a hussle but Dir Kim was as calm as he is always, no smile no reaction just a blank face...

i was so curious hows that possible for an actor to keep a straight face in such a hilarious scene...actor playing Dir Kim is so good at doing that......

Hi asianspirit!

i don't think the writer will make MY and his ex the OTP.

In the synopsis, they said that EJ and MY will fall for each other .Jessica will just be a plot in the story.It will add  depth in his character  and it will make them realize their true feelings.

hey flora.......how are u..?

and any other thoughts abt the morning...???

m just hoping EJ will not be sidelined for the sake if rating. Jessica should remain just a a character in the story and should not be turned out to be the the main aspect of it.

@asianspirit - I agree with flora47.  I really don't think EJ and MY are in danger of being changed up as the OTP.  Jessica will attract more viewers, but she is what I call a monkeywrench in the story.  No disrespect is meant here.  It's just a term (for those who don't know) for something that is thrown in the story to mess things up a bit, to cause controversy, to cause us to say, "Noooooooo!"  After some time, MY will realize that whatever ties there might have been between him and Jessica are losing their luster, and EJ will shine forth as the one MY decides is most precious to him.

@omlady...

thanx for telling the new term and m sure Jessica's entry is the same as throwing small pebble in the calm water of a pond and then enjoy its aftereffect.......

and we all here (more people in front of their TV sets, and many more through out the world) waiting to know "Wts Next"

@bold...EJ is always shining to me...she just outshines everyone else.......and hope MY will also see it soon.....

Guest flora47

Hello sadhli !!

Love wednesday and thursday but after whe have to wait a whole week!!!I know,it doesn't make sense

No, i don't have another about he morning,hope we will all enjoy it today and be satisfied. ;)

Hello sadhli !!

Love wednesday and thursday but after whe have to wait a whole week!!!I know,it doesn't make sense

No, i don't have another about he morning,hope we will all enjoy it today and be satisfied. ;)

yeah i know...there is always two sides of the coin and here too.....:(

we have our beloved wednesday here to watch the epi#7 and tomorrow epi#8....but again we have to wait for whole week to watch the next epis....

and we will surely enjoy the treat today :wub:

also hope we will have something for tomorrow too...

Guest flora47

yeah i know...there is always two sides of the coin and here too.....:(

we have our beloved wednesday here to watch the epi#7 and tomorrow epi#8....but again we have to wait for whole week to watch the next epis....

and we will surely enjoy the treat today :wub:

also hope we will have something for tomorrow too...

You're like me,i'm not alone!

Btw,I didn't really like Jessica's song when i heard it the first time but after watching Svetusikls4a's mv,i love it.

The lyrics and scenes perfectly reflects the drama.But why did they not release the others songs?

You're like me,i'm not alone!

Btw,I didn't really like Jessica's song when i heard it the first time but after watching Svetusikls4a's mv,i love it.

The lyrics and scenes  perfectly reflects the drama.But why did they not release the others songs?

hmm..we all are alike in WR world....

same here I dint understand the lyrics but liked the beats and the english lines "u are ma boy, u are my soul n shining star"...i like those but after watching MV...i m listening that song daily at least 3-4 times just to learn lip sync with it.....

Last 2 days...i  have googled so much to find any new song release and always end up downloading same 2 songs again n again...lol

i downloaded Filament 4 times...and jessica around 8 times..and now while listening all those i m shocked why same song again...

crazy I am....

hey can u tell me how to watch the show with live streaming...cant find any way to it...:(

guyssssssssssssssssss another gr8 article i found now......

My link

• ‘Wild Romance’ Gains Support of Loyal Fans Despite Dismal Ratings
  • [2012-01-25]

The latest KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama “Wild Romance” is receiving a “wild” response from loyal fans despite the fact that it is recording disappointing ratings.

The drama board is filled with messages supporting the show and its writer, Park Yeon-seon. One said, “I am so sorry that I belatedly found this engaging show,” while another said, “Writer Park Yeon-seon has lived up to her reputation with the plausible storyline and multi-dimensional characters.” Another message read, “It’s a story about people who struggle to realize their dreams, not just a simple romantic comedy.”

1287_3378_l.jpg

The drama has garnered meager ratings of less than 10 percent since it began airing on January 19, but most viewers say the ratings do not mean anything. The romantic comedy revolves around wild baseball player Park Mu-yeol (Lee Dong-wook) and his female bodyguard Yoo Eun-jae (Lee Si-young), a former judo athlete.

When it first opened, it was criticized for erratic editing, excessive sound effects and an implausible storyline, but those criticisms have subsided as it has since succeeded in building up tension and excitement with dynamic characters and mysterious events.

Scriptwriter Park is well-known for her skillful manipulation of comic and serious elements and insightful lines, and it is the case with her latest work.

Some lines said to have struck a chord with viewers include “Baseball can save people,” “What matters is whether you can believe in yourself or not,” and, “We all have a little child inside.”

Meanwhile, the sixth episode of “Wild Romance” on January 19 posted viewer ratings of 6.4 percent, up from 5.7 percent for the previous episode, ranking last among shows in the same time slot.

Writer: TV Report

Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBS Media - Illegal reproduction & distribution is banned.

@ sadhli You can watch it live through this site. It works with internet explorer or chrome. Or you can download this program and watch it. It has better quality :)

thanx a ton.....site worked...

and for the channel Ihave to select KBS2...right..??

and for the software....it says the error Player can not be created....any idea how to resolve it..

@ sadhli: thank you so much for the article! so happy that wild romance has a positive comments and supporters! 

I hope ep 7 rating can be increased. But again, like the article said, most viewers said, the ratings doesn't mean anything. 

So far, I love the storyline from beginning til ep 6! I'm so looking forward for episode 7! FIGHTING WILD ROMANCE!!! FIGHTING Mu Yeol and Eun Jae! 

@ sadhli: thank you so much for the article! so happy that wild romance has a positive comments and supporters! 

I hope ep 7 rating can be increased. But again, like the article said, most viewers said, the ratings doesn't mean anything. 

So far, I love the storyline from beginning til ep 6! I'm so looking forward for episode 7! FIGHTING WILD ROMANCE!!! FIGHTING Mu Yeol and Eun Jae! 

my please dear.....i was so happy while reading it that people are so attached with the show and here ratings really does not matter.

I am from a place where a show be on air just coz of ratings and if show can capture good rating despite of pathetic story line it can be dragged till 500 epis...and due to that some good shows become scapegoat but m feeling relived that here people are less concerned with the ratings and a good storyline is what matters the most...

edited:

i found something on KBS site on WR section...it says something abt latest Event......but i cant understand....

anyone can translate then it would be gr8 help....

My link

Yes, sadhli you should click on Kbs 2 tv. As for the software, I don't know how to solve your problem. It works well with windows vista. Maybe, your operation system doesn't let it to be installed.

Yes, sadhli you should click on Kbs 2 tv. As for the software, I don't know how to solve your problem. It works well with windows vista. Maybe, your operation system doesn't let it to be installed.

i also have vista OS......but no probs i;ll do more RnD later......for now i can watch with the site u gave me....

thanksssssssssss a zillionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......for all ur help..

btw any idea how much time left for the epi to start..?

i also have vista OS......but no probs i;ll do more RnD later......for now i can watch with the site u gave me....

thanksssssssssss a zillionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......for all ur help..

btw any idea how much time left for the epi to start..?

Not much. 5- 10 mins. We just have to wait for commercials to finish!

Guest flora47

hmm..we all are alike in WR world....

same here I dint understand the lyrics but liked the beats and the english lines "u are ma boy, u are my soul n shining star"...i like those but after watching MV...i m listening that song daily at least 3-4 times just to learn lip sync with it.....

Last 2 days...i  have googled so much to find any new song release and always end up downloading same 2 songs again n again...lol

i downloaded Filament 4 times...and jessica around 8 times..and now while listening all those i m shocked why same song again...

crazy I am....

hey can u tell me how to watch the show with live streaming...cant find any way to it...:(

i didn't try koe's link but asti_g_mei put a link before ,it is in the 17th page of this thread.I tried it last week,it worked but not all the time .i was not surprised because my internet is not so good.

I will wait for couchkimchi or a link to watch it.Moreover, the episodes are so long, i can't stay in front of my laptop during 1 hour without a break.

@sadhli:i forgot,use internet explorer.

I don't want spoilers,so i will come back in a few hours

@ sadhli You can watch it live through this site. It works with internet explorer or chrome.

Thanks a bunch, koe! :wub:

First time for me watching a drama live. Only WR could make me do this. :D

Edit:

Aaaaaw, I absolutely don't understand a word but how cute are EJ and MY? The scene where he finds her and she starts crying and he hugs her! And the handholding! Aaaaaaaw! :wub: :wub: