430489_179550052151067_152170751555664_246704_946039271_n.jpg

I dont care about power or money

I just wish for this one person..

there is this woman that I would really want to meet

Im just worried that she might not recognize me

or might choose someone else

or that I might loose her again

397308_179558615483544_152170751555664_246711_388446165_n.jpg

Those near-real time captions on ionair.tv provided a great addition to my collection of accidentally apt typos.

In the opening sequence, the subbers were initially resorting to some improvised romanizations to name YW's function in the King's chamber. Then one of them must have quickly thumbed through a dictionary and come up with "psychic". Not very accurate, but anyone who'd seen the previous episode would know what was meant, so "psychic" it was for a few lines. But then, after Hwon had declared she must have been planted on him as a spy, the caption had him ordering his men to "throw that SPYCHICK out of here". Psychic ==> Spychick. Priceless. I wonder if any viewers thought it was in the original?

For me YW has been protected /sheilded enough it's high time she knew who she was enough with this shaman mistaken identity rubbish.I feel sorry for the poor girl and her family they should at least know she is alive...and perhaps decide whats best for her ...the shaman godmother is not protecting her, she was almost branded and all she could do was watch with startling eyes,if she wants to protect YW she should use the same voodoo used on YW to kill the old queen and Yoon.

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

Those near-real time captions on ionair.tv provided a great addition to my collection of accidentally apt typos.

In the opening sequence, the subbers were initially resorting to some improvised romanizations to name YW's function in the King's chamber. Then one of them must have quickly thumbed through a dictionary and come up with "psychic". Not very accurate, but anyone who'd seen the previous episode would know what was meant, so "psychic" it was for a few lines. But then, after Hwon had declared she must have been planted on him as a spy, the caption had him ordering his men to "throw that SPYCHICK out of here".  Psychic ==> Spychick.  Priceless. I wonder if any viewers thought it was in the original?

haha . the captions are priceless for some crack but at the same time worthy for non-korean speakers. i also love the :) when Yang Myung appeared . :w00t:. and the he and *she correction at the end. :D

libby5602 i also questions nok young credibility as a shaman, but when i based on episode 1, it was ahri who was the ultimate powers. then jan shil who at a young age can determined with closed eyes that yang myung is a sun. i didn't read the book but i am hinting that jan shil will be the next head shaman, considering her notable powers.

to ERPJ , that's a SHAMAN MOUNTAIN once again there :lol:

The encounter at the beginning of ep. 9 was a bit of a disappointment but luckily the ending of the episode made up for it and shows promise. ^_^

BTW, could it be that NY registered Changsil in the Shaman registry instead of Wol and that's the reason why there's no info on her?

Guest ginny_potter

Ahhh, Yeom... I love you more and more with each episode. :wub: SJH is now holding his own against his more-experienced castmates. I'm happy he gets to find YW's letter in Episode 10 as well. When will our MoonSun F4 reunite as grown-ups eh?

i also love the :) when Yang Myung appeared . :w00t:. and the he and *she correction at the end. :D

That's the one I noticed. laugh.gif I could picture someone frantically typing to correct it. I can't wait for the translations between Myung and the Dowager (that scene went from nasty to comical pretty quick to me) From the look on the Dowagers face I'm guessing he must have said something pretty enjoyable for those of us who hate her? *hee* Although it's very dangerous of him to pick a fight with her. And the scene at the end - whatever Hwon is saying to Wol it seems fraught with innuendo and hidden meaning. phew.gif

In looks like in the preview, BK didn't recognize YW/Wol like I thought for a second she did. She goes to her room and throws a little hissy fit that another woman is with the King. tongue.gif

Guest rianna2008

could someone please tell me why my post was deleted ^^; someone posted a link to his/her website and claiming that it was a link to watch raw ep 9...and it turned out to be just a link to watch behind the scence video...so I said: Liar...it was not the link for ep 9 raw.....( I posted that so that other member wouldn't get so excited about it and then turn out to be not the actal raw video) and my post was deteled...did I say anything that actually break the forum rules? and if not then, why my post was deleted?

or the people can just randomly delete members posts here..?

Guest KhunTorian

is it just me...or the rating sort of lower compared to last week?

IF i'm not mistaken,the highest rating for last week was 38.07%...

however,rating issue apart...i miss wol-hwon moments...=]

Here's something~ They looked good in Whites~  wub.gif

Whites.jpg

Whites2.jpg

could someone please tell me why my post was deleted ^^; someone posted a  link to his/her website and claiming that it was a link to watch raw ep 9...and it turned out to be just a link to watch behind the scence video...so I said: Liar...it was not the link for ep 9 raw.....( I posted that so that other member wouldn't get so excited about it and then turn out to be not the actal raw video) and my post was deteled...did I say anything that actually break the forum rules?  and if not then, why my post was deleted?

or the people can just randomly delete members posts here..?

Hi sweetie :) Isn't it too harsh to call somebody a liar with caps when all he/she want to do is provide us some help? Yerp, the Ep 9 raw wasn't updated until later, but there was disclaimer saying so. The intention was good but the timing was a bit off (only 10 mins I might say?). Let's be nice to each other shall we ? Everyone wants to contribute and have a fair share in this thread, calling somebody a liar is not so welcoming right ? 

w00t.gif  w00t.gif  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GA-IN UNNIE!!! w00t.gif  w00t.gif 

wish her good health and good life throughout 2012...

and thanks for this awesome drama...

Ga-In unnie jjang!!! 

Here's something~ They looked good in Whites~  *quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

exactly what i thought... they look like wearing a couple look there... hihihi...wub.gifwub.gif

----------------------------------------------------------

WAAAHHH!!! I'm at page 100!!! this thread sure very lively... Love all MoonSun-er here....

rianna2008, your post was probably deleted by a moderator. Moderators/administrators (and other higher ups) are the only ones who have the deleting capability. :) I've seen your post and I agree that it be deleted because it didn't offer anything substantive in the discussion (here). However, I do condone the 'sometimes' excessive advertisement of streaming sites here (and posting way to early sometimes even bordering to deception [what you've experienced, because there wasn't a disclaimer posted HERE where the ad was posted])...

Fan-art (Time warp?) LOL

0bEJL.jpg

credit: sunnmoon DC

생일 축하합니다 한가인씨! <3

rianna2008, your post was probably deleted by a moderator. Moderators/administrators (and other higher ups) are the only ones who have the deleting capability. :) I've seen your post and I agree that it be deleted because it didn't offer anything substantive in the discussion (here). However, I do condone the 'sometimes' excessive advertisement of streaming sites here (and posting way to early sometimes even bordering to deception [what you've experienced, because there wasn't a disclaimer posted HERE where the ad was posted])...

Fan-art (Time warp?) LOL

*quoted image*

credit: sunnmoon DC

생일 축하합니다 한가인씨! <3

Also, 'liar' was probably considered name-calling which is against soompi rules.

Anybody who criticizes NY's behavior in this episode might want to look back in this thread to the earlier disussions of her dilemma and the consequences of her "making two persons" out of YW, as Ari's message from beyond the grave told her to do. In the second scene, Seol is screaming at NY to just go to the king and tell him who Wol/YW really is, then she'll be saved. NY rebukes her for her dangerous naivety. If that were to be revealed now, YW would be killed for sure, and maybe Hwon along with her, if his discovery of his lost true queen's identity made him useless to his grandmother's power plans.

So that's most certainly not the answer, but what is? NY just doesn't know, and all she can do is pray frantically for guidance, but none comes. So it comes to the branding, and as the red-hot iron is about to be deployed, NY is telling herself that she can't speak out, because that would mean certain death for the girl she is pledged to protect, but she knows that keeping silent will lead to her being broken and disfigured, but that may be the only way she can be kept alive. But then the "bonds of fate" intervene to change the course of events, and, as in all good "fate narratives", those bonds have deep psychological roots, because what steers fate is Hwon's decision in the meantime to put Wol's powers and intentions to the test the same night. We have yet to see the outcome of that test, but that's for the remainder of the plot to reveal.

But no matter what happens next, NY's anguishing split loyalties to the "two people", dispossessed queen and orphaned shaman, in one body are far from resolved. Her vocation as court shaman gives her the duty to help restore her true Queen to her rightful place for the nation's good, regardless of personal danger to YW. On the other hand, as motherly custodian of the "child" Ari has committed to her care,she wants to save her "child" from being drawn permanently back into the mesh of court intrigues.

Perhaps the most compelling scene in today's episode, plot-wise, was the confrontation between Lord Hoon and the old Queen Dowager over NY's future. Lord Hoon pleads with his clanswoman not to restore NY permanently to her old place as Chief Court Shaman, but instead to get rid of NY altogether, and keep her former deputy and current successor in office. But the QD insists on having NY back in charge of the Court Shamans, because her supernatural powers are second to none, and they will be needed in the next stages of the Hoon clan's schemes. We should perhaps recall that the QD thinks she has an absolute hold over NY, knowing as she thinks she does of how NY brought about YW's death on the QD's' orders. So she thinks the one woman who actually knows the full truth of the situation and who has an absolute commitment to protecting the rightful king and his true queen is her unquestioning ally and instrument. She couldn't possibly be more wrong. Her late son would grimly chuckle over her self-defeating belief that there's nothing anyone can teach her and exchange knowing glances with Mencius in the afterworld. For as long as the QD persists in that delusion, NY is safe and so, to the extent that NY can shield them both, are Hwon and YW.

This is, among other things, a political drama where speaking, and indeed knowing the truth can be a very dangerous thing. In this public sphere of ruthless power-mongering, personal integrity and personal relationships among like-spirited people count for very little in themselves, unless allied to shrewdness schooled by experience This isn't, in other words, a weekend-slot family heartwarmer. YW, for all her courage and integrity, has a huge amount to learn about the political world before she can be safely entrusted with the whole truth about herself. One of the things her "fate" is doing is revealing patches of that truth to her in ways that will make her eventually not only able to bear it, but to turn it to the best interests of those she loves and those who love her. Just as her amnesia is inflicted on her by fate to enable her destiny to be better fulfilled in the longer term. If she instantly found out the whole truth now in her current situation, or had she known it the moment she emerged from her living grave, her most likely reactions would be tantamount to writing her own death warrant and those of her entire family. The truth will out, but in destiny's own way and time.