[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

OFF TOPIC.

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT SOME OF THE JUMPERS WORN BY HGI/MEMBERS IN THE RUNNING MAN WERE BEAN POLE OUTDOOR JUMPERS FOR WHICH KSH IS THE OFFICIAL MODEL.

YES I DO!!!! Please check my previous post with pics of KSH and HGI wearing the blue Bean Pole jacket! Whhhaa! I want them in an endorsement TOGETHER! I even wanted to replace the female add model with HGI! kekekke! :P:P

Ok now sorry I am a super tvxq5 fan but I got to admit now, I really made bad jokes about Sbs fashion department when I saw the lousy looking clothes Yoochun was wearing in RP......sorry even Yeo Jin Goo had a way prettier robe than Yoochun. And Yoochuns white sleeping robe looks way lousy compared to TMETS. Sorry Yoochun, sorry Yoochun. It pains me to say this as a TVXQ5 fan.

I LIKE DBSK, not really a fan but I really like them! :wub: I don't know if it is only me but Yoon Jung Hoon (HGI's husband) and Micky Yoo Chun will pass as brothers. They have a resemblance. :) Maybe because both of them seems so gentle and soft spoken. kkekeke!

Haay! TMETS what are you doing with us???!!! Honestly, not only the men's outfit, even the crown princess outfit is kinda lousy compared to Queen Yeon Woo's outfit! (I guess, we should refrain ourselves from going to the next door thread or we will be killed in an instant!!!) kekekke!

are you talking about urself? your boss is always see what u do during your office hours... coz my boss almost doesn't care what i'm doing during my free time as long as I finish my work right on time...hehehehe

USD 180++++ ??? hm...no matter how crazy i am with a drama... i never buy it...unless they give me free one nite stand with hwon...hahahahaha...naahhh...it's just i'm not sooooo that willing to buy that things...u can call me stingy but i don't care hhehehehe...

Bwahahaha! Do you know what is that USD180+++ director's cut dvd??? It is the dvd for YOUR FRIEND'S FAVE DRAMA!!!! hehehhe!

I am still seriously thinking whether to buy or not. :)

YES I DO!!!! Please check my previous post with pics of KSH and HGI wearing the blue Bean Pole jacket! Whhhaa! I want them in an endorsement TOGETHER! I even wanted to replace the female add model with HGI! kekekke! :P:P

Bwahahaha! Do you know what is that USD180+++ director's cut dvd??? It is the dvd for YOUR FRIEND'S FAVE DRAMA!!!! hehehhe!

i'd prefer they do cass cf... u know cass beer cf always hv sexy concept...kekeekkekek...with extra kiss scene...oooohh eemm geehhh...

ok...buy the dvd and share it with me..bawhahahaha

Haish.. Very very sick people here. Tsk tsk tsk. Don't you guys have anything else to do ? Some real life perhaps? Life that include studying, working, talking to actual people, loving actual people, kissing actual people? Losers!

Suddenly a pillow landed on my head while typing. And somebody take over. And typed.

Ya! Look who's talking. Don't go around saying people are sick when you yourself repeating the same freaking kissing scenes for 17364327654 times! You are twice as sick as them! Now go to sleep.

Message to husband :: BooHOO!! Like I care?! I love this sickness and I'm not sleeping! K bye!

P/s :: Keep writing my dear peeps. I need this at least for the next 1-2 months

i'd prefer they do cass cf... u know cass beer cf always hv sexy concept...kekeekkekek...with extra kiss scene...oooohh eemm geehhh...

ok...buy the dvd and share it with me..bawhahahaha

OF COURSE!!!! I AM HOPING THAT THEY WILL BE PAIRED IN CASS CF!!! CHINCHA CHINCHA CHINCHA NOMO NOMO NOMO NOMO CHUAHEYO! :D:D

Haish.. Very very sick people here. Tsk tsk tsk. Don't you guys have anything else to do ? Some real life perhaps? Life that include studying, working, talking to actual people, loving actual people, kissing actual people? Losers!

Suddenly a pillow landed on my head while typing. And somebody take over. And typed.

Ya! Look who's talking. Don't go around saying people are sick when you yourself repeating the same freaking kissing scenes for 17364327654 times! You are twice as sick as them! Now go to sleep.

Message to husband :: BooHOO!! Like I care?! I love this sickness and I'm not sleeping! K bye!

Don't worry people in this thread know that they are tremendously suffering from a shaman's curse! SICK??!!! Call us CRAZY over TMETS! hHeheheh!

A clear sky without a STAR and only one MOON during the night and one SUN during the day, we will surely go back and post in this thread! Right Peipei??? GOTCHA! :P

OF COURSE!!!! I AM HOPING THAT THEY WILL BE PAIRED IN CASS CF!!! CHINCHA CHINCHA CHINCHA NOMO NOMO NOMO NOMO CHUAHEYO! :D:D

Don't worry people in this thread know that they are tremendously suffering from a shaman's curse! SICK??!!! Call us CRAZY over TMETS! hHeheheh!

A clear sky without a STAR and only one MOON during the night and one SUN during the day, we will surely go back and post in this thread! Right Peipei??? GOTCHA! :P

let's just prayer that the mods of this thread never block or banned us...since we're just the only psycho in here who keeps writing and replying..like we don't hv anything to do... yeaa...really?? i really don't hv anything to do.. TMTES's spell is too strong to be ignored.

Azuwaza... keep coming in here, make some crowd and be silly..hehehe

let's just prayer that the mods of this thread never block or banned us...since we're just the only psycho in here who keeps writing and replying..like we don't hv anything to do... yeaa...really?? i really don't hv anything to do.. TMTES's spell is too strong to be ignored.

Azuwaza... keep coming in here, make some crowd and be silly..hehehe

I am also wondering about that... Maybe somebody will soon post something like:

YAHHHH! PEIPEI AND GABJUMZ BETTER USE YOUR PMs!!!! hahhaha!

Anyway, goodnight chinggu! Just got off from work and it's really good to linger here to release some tension and stress. hehhehe!

Tomorrow is the 2nd week without TMETS. GOM is already asking me, how long am I going to replay TMETS! hahhaha!

Since TMETS has ended I forgot or lost track of the day, seriously honestly and absolutely! This morning I thought that it is already Thursday. haaay!

Guest toho81

I LIKE DBSK, not really a fan but I really like them! :wub: I don't know if it is only me but Yoon Jung Hoon (HGI's husband) and Micky Yoo Chun will pass as brothers. They have a resemblance. :) Maybe because both of them seems so gentle and soft spoken. kkekeke!

Haay! TMETS what are you doing with us???!!! Honestly, not only the men's outfit, even the crown princess outfit is kinda lousy compared to Queen Yeon Woo's outfit! (I guess, we should refrain ourselves from going to the next door thread or we will be killed in an instant!!!) kekekke!

Ur right. That princess from rooftop prince also has way ugly clothes compared to Queen Yeon Woo. Gosh what has the sun and moon done to us. I also think that Mickys guard has way lousy clothes than Woon. Woons clothes look like luxury and Yoochuns guard looks poor. I am sorry even the SBS palace doesn't seem as nice as TMETS. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I feel bad for saying this as a TVXQ5 fan but that's my opinion. Sorry Micky!

Ur right. That princess from rooftop prince also has way ugly clothes compared to Queen Yeon Woo. Gosh what has the sun and moon done to us. I also think that Mickys guard has way lousy clothes than Woon. Woons clothes look like luxury and Yoochuns guard looks poor. I am sorry even the SBS palace doesn't seem as nice as TMETS. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I feel bad for saying this as a TVXQ5 fan but that's my opinion. Sorry Micky!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Guest toho81

You are crying for the craziness the sun and moon has brought on us or u r crying for sbs lol?

TOHO, PEIPEI AND GABJUMZ DON'T EVER DARE TO GO TO SBS THREAD OR WE WILL END UP DEAD IN THE INSTANT!!!! :D:D

What can we do? We have been infected by The Most Eccentric Terminal Syndrome! bwhahahha! :P:P

For those who are interested, here is the eng sub version of HGI's running man appearance credit to uploader and subber.. RM EP 87

Guest hiitsme

OMG..what i'm doing here.....TMTETS is over and i still can't watching another drama!! even this is my first post! And iall i can do is watching TMTETS from ep 1 and also translate the novel. I think i'm crazy or something...this is definitely not healthy.

HI everyone...nice to see you guys!:tears:

Guest toho81

I'm crying out loud for sbs... lol

Lol u mean crying for how poor sbs is.......sorry I'm shameful, no offense to sbs.

whenever i go and have some interest in other drama, eventually I'll come back to this drama...

this thread and watching the drama all over again...

i really can't let go of this drama...

this is an honest confession...

i don't look at this thread for a week after the drama ends...

but after i come back, i'm hook back with this drama...

Guest melisa22

OMG..what i'm doing here.....TMTETS is over and i still can't watching another drama!! even this is my first post! And iall i can do is watching TMTETS from ep 1 and also translate the novel. I think i'm crazy or something...this is definitely not healthy.

HI everyone...nice to see you guys!:tears:

I am the same way even when I start to watch rooftop prince stop and thinkint about sun and moon. I need the go to doctor quickly.

I am getting better. at least start watchig 240 times a day. it was 4 hun dred before. will be ok... will be ok... and forget TMTETS

belated comment!!!

Can I comment on epi 20 during the battle scene? Why does it look like it was so wooden? Is it me or is everyone expressionless? I felt like watching a musical ha ha..and even when Hyeung Nim died it did nt feel real to me, because he only got attacked when everyone was dead and gone.

But the King and Woon's feelings when he went- that reminded me again why I love this drama..and still here after its gone.....

belated comment!!!

Can I comment on epi 20 during the battle scene? Why does it look like it was so wooden? Is it me or is everyone expressionless? I felt like watching a musical ha ha..and even when Hyeung Nim died it did nt feel real to me, because he only got attacked when everyone was dead and gone.

But the King and Woon's feelings when he went- that reminded me again why I love this drama..and still here after its gone.....

I think this scene resembles some car accident scene in Korean dramas - they just stand there motionlessly and then get hit by the car, haha. But in this case, YM choose his death and we can "pretend" that everything just happened in a few second, that's why Hwon and Woon were so shocked.

I watched Kim Soo Hyun's interview just now and yeah, I miss this show a lot. I mean I miss the time when I had to wait for it every Wed. That kind of anticipation's left me. And I feel sad when Soo Hyun said he couldn't get rid of Moon Sun too. As an actor, it's even harder for him! The way actors and staff hugged when the drama ended was so touching!  KSH is such a great actor! I can see his awkwardness and shyness in the interview. How amazing to know there's someone like him who can transform into many different characters!

I have to say that the costumes in MBC are so perfect. They cared about even small details. SBS, I feel sorry for them! I watched Rooftop prince too, it's fun but yeah... nothing more.

Guest toho81

I think this scene resembles some car accident scene in Korean dramas - they just stand there motionlessly and then get hit by the car, haha. But in this case, YM choose his death and we can "pretend" that everything just happened in a few second, that's why Hwon and Woon were so shocked.

I watched Kim Soo Hyun's interview just now and yeah, I miss this show a lot. I mean I miss the time when I had to wait for it every Wed. That kind of anticipation's left me. And I feel sad when Soo Hyun said he couldn't get rid of Moon Sun too. As an actor, it's even harder for him! The way actors and staff hugged when the drama ended was so touching!  KSH is such a great actor! I can see his awkwardness and shyness in the interview. How amazing to know there's someone like him who can transform into many different characters!

I have to say that the costumes in MBC are so perfect. They cared about even small details. SBS, I feel sorry for them! I watched Rooftop prince too, it's fun but yeah... nothing more.

yes, don't dont kill me....sorry SBS, but your Joseon clothes are way ugly compared to MBC's TMTES.......don't kill me....don't kill me, I am a TVXQ fan, but sorry clothes look ugly

Yes, I left and I was like I am so dumb, why couldn't I talk in front of him??

Hey u r not alone. Don't shoot me, I am a super big tvxq5 fan, but I even have to say Yoochun has to drop down to at least #2 when it comes to Hwon. I really can't get into these other dramas. When I watch other dramas, I always think they are not as good as TMTES. I wonder when my syndrome will be over?

At least you can still walked over to him, took out your CD and ask for autograph. If I were you, I would just faint.

Casio should stamp your head with the word "traitor" on your forehead ^_^, I used to be Micky addict (SKKS era) and I promise I won't say anything about him once I started watching RP (which I am not sure when?). BTW Micky hat is different compare to Hwon's hat (Micky hat "taller") why is that so?, are they from different era of Joseon?

No i also got the every prince or king is not as good as Hwon or YM syndrome. Like I said I am super tvxq5 fan, but I still have to shamelessly give both my votes to Hwon and even YM and not Yoochun. I am shameless as a TVXQ5 fan, but sorry Yoochun, you are not King Hwon. I felt Hwon's pain and yearning for YW. Sorry Yoochun, I felt your skills improve but didn't feel your real pain for the death of your princess. I watch TMTES MVs everyday. I cant even bare to re-watch the drama in its entirety because it would just make me crazier. I just press my video history and re-watched TMTES previews by accident and I even think those are more interesting than other dramas. Sigh.....can someone cure me???? And having Jung Il Woo in my home city doesn't help either. I hope he flies to Japan soon LOL

BTW - Admit it Toho you are bias.... Opinion from a bias TMTETS like you cannot be considered at all :D, Of course TMTETS is always better, I bet after this you will start comparing Hwon and Micky Moccasin. STOP IT BEFORE you wake up the wrath of the Casio .. hehe

*bwahaahaha* always ... alwaysssss enjoying your post ... make me laughing :D .. for me, this is such a nice chatter between office break .. take my mind off work for a while ...

Kekekekekkeke

and that article ... when KSH was asked about kissing HGI vs Suzy ... he gave a smart answer ... *hahaha*

but bottom line is ... with Suzy : an innocent first love kiss ... with HGI : a longing - miss you so much - cant stand it anymore - kiss (read = hubby & wifey kiss) :wub:

-_- errr ... ok ... now i'm babbling, too ... *hehehe*

*back to work*

^_^, I bet KSH already prepared to answer questions like this. I bet he already prepared several answer and choose the best as not to hurt Suzy or HGI fans.... good choice of answer.

I feel like KSH is growing up in front of me, from a child actor and now fully grown man (though he is only 23), at least he played his real age in TMTETS, unlike HGI that became 10 years younger. Thank GOD, HGI has a baby face features....

moon1pk.jpg

My Fav Smile..... (Eps 17 after the stolen kiss)

For you not to forget an undeserving

girl like me for 8 years...

I could not ask for any more.

So I'm determined that for the rest of

my days, even if Your Majesty forgets me,

I'll remember you even more

and deeply miss you.

Because I am next to the Sun,

I don't need any other light.

My Fav line from YW - Thanks to Darksmurf sub team

hehe the photo and the YW quote is actually to give some SUBSTANCE to my post..... kekekekkekekekek... just some excuse shhhhhhhhh!!

Guest toho81

At least you can still walked over to him, took out your CD and ask for autograph. If I were you, I would just faint.

Casio should stamp your head with the word "traitor" on your forehead ^_^, I used to be Micky addict (SKKS era) and I promise I won't say anything about him once I started watching RP (which I am not sure when?). BTW Micky hat is different compare to Hwon's hat (Micky hat "taller") why is that so?, are they from different era of Joseon?

BTW - Admit it Toho you are bias.... Opinion from a bias TMTETS like you cannot be considered at all :D, Of course TMTETS is always better, I bet after this you will start comparing Hwon and Micky Moccasin. STOP IT BEFORE you wake up the wrath of the Casio .. hehe

Kekekekekkeke

^_^, I bet KSH already prepared to answer questions like this. I bet he already prepared several answer and choose the best as not to hurt Suzy or HGI fans.... good choice of answer.

I feel like KSH is growing up in front of me, from a child actor and now fully grown man (though he is only 23), at least he played his real age in TMTETS, unlike HGI that became 10 years younger. Thank GOD, HGI has a baby face features....

*quoted image*

My Fav Smile..... (Eps 17 after the stolen kiss)

For you not to forget an undeserving

girl like me for 8 years...

I could not ask for any more.

So I'm determined that for the rest of

my days, even if Your Majesty forgets me,

I'll remember you even more

and deeply miss you.

Because I am next to the Sun,

I don't need any other light.

My Fav line from YW - Thanks to Darksmurf sub team

hehe the photo and the YW quote is actually to give some SUBSTANCE to my post..... kekekekkekekekek... just some excuse shhhhhhhhh!!

Yah I also thought Mickys hat is taller, someone I know said maybe Yoochuns dynasty is just poor......don't kill me don't kill me. I'm currently making myself watch n rewatch tvxq stuff to get my mind away from sun n moon lol. I can't Compare Micky and Hwon. Micky is a scholar type n Hwon is a true king.......I'm sorry Yoochun....cries..,.ive been a tvxq5 fan since 2006, I'm sorry, but it's sbs ugly clothes n palace fault lol......don't kill me don't kill me.

I agree with u on Favorite YW lines. I didn't faint seeing JIW but I was super hyper