[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

12sp.jpg

KSH is giving me hot flashes, gawd don't bite your own lip. Do it with your moon.. KSH has sexy lips, not so small, not so big, but very bite table.. rawrr, rawrrr!!!

alexus dear, I wouldn't be like this with out you, you are the master instigator.. We are team right?? here comes Patch adding more fuel.. they should pay off all dues in time and better be with good interest..

gorres, Hwon only shown us how his eyes could work. I thought my bladder would explode that moment when he looked at Wol secretly, and I played that particular scene 100X and up to now, i think my player is complaining already. what more if he give us some major actions.. Gawd this is what happen when we are so deprive.

EDIT

dramaok, Thanks for all the spoilers.... I love, love reading all your post.. Everything make sense when you are around.... And Im on serious and behave mood reading all your post...

Guest dramaok

dramaok, thanks 4 your spoiler....:lol:

have you read all the novel?? will at the end, yoem-minhwa or yoem-soel at the novel??

yes i read it (though a while ago), as for your question, it is very hard to answer.

seol was faithful til the end and so was yeom.

she knowingly went to protect him despite warnings from both jansil and jang not to go.

she then arranged to have her blood wiped clean outside his home so there were no traces of her left.

she did not want to dirty the very street he walks on.

he did not know what she did until years later.

before that, she once went to him, but he cherished her enough to deny her.

in the end yeom did not forgive minhwa but he told her he would not deny loving Minhwa either.

my interpretation was that seol loved him one-sided and ardently.

yeom's professing of not denying his love for Minhwa sort of came out of nowhere for me.

i always felt that he was her babysitter and he just could not shake that responsibility.

but that was just my interpretation.

he was a gentle but confident lover to Minhwa and i think she had lots of 'moments' . . .

i hope things are different in the drama. seol

had me bawling my eyes out in the novel

Also on another note, why does Lee Hwon call Hyung Seon 'Sang Seon' sometimes? Is it a proper name to address him by formally?

Hyeong-Seon is his name. Sang-Seon is his title. it is a high-level eunuch rank.

in the court, there are 2 individuals with that title of Sang-Seon. one of them is in charge of personally attending to the king's meals and the other is head of the other eunuchs. both are level 2 rankings which is considered pretty high in the court ranks, the same ranking as palace guard chief and commander of security.

there are other eunuchs with ranks, they are such as Sang-Ohn (level 3) in charge of palace grounds. Sang-Da (level 3) who attends to tea, Sang-Yak (level 3) to medicines and Sang-Jeon (level 4) to rountines and Sang-Chaek (level 4) to conveyance, etcs. Sang Seon is the highest of the 140 or so eunuchs in the court.

1crazynyt,i couldn't stop spazzing when the scene played,your'e right we are seriously deprived if not ,experiencing some serious physical intimacy disturbance .And i blame this all on KSH.He is such a terrific young actor,those subtle looks and hints..*faints.Even my ahjumma friend is going nuts over him.I wonder if theres a real chance they'll give us scenes like what we hope for(well,half of what we hope for?).

thank you dramaok for the novel spoilers

PS is this forum rated?Any underaged soompiers here?we apologize in advance !

tomorrow's already tuesday,hang on guyspathetically counting down ! :lol:

I wondering if princess Min-Hwa play any significant role in the novel by revealing queen Dowager who plot and "'killed" Yeon-Woo ??? Only her, the Queen, BK's father and NY shaman knows the plot.

Any text preview out? This is first time in a year I've been following soompi's drama thread whenever I have Internet access., addicted so much.

@dramaok thank u for ur info, that's why I love sageuk drama, every day n time I've learn new things about korea history n culture. It's so beautiful to understand others culture.

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

Kim Yoo Jung Names Kim Soo Hyun as Her Ideal Type

aigoo... Kim Yoo Jung is so beautiful on those article pics. She'll be such a great beauty in the future, i can forsee it hahahaha

speaking of kim yoo jung, 

actress @kimuj0922 /Kim Yoo Jung (Young Yeon Woo) posted on her twitter 4hours ago that she is heading to the Philippines . She might have arrived now. activities are not yet disclosed why she flew to overseas at this moment. if my memory serves me right,she will film again for the succeeding episodes as yeon woo until the adult yeon woo will regain her memory.

419466_182361085203297_152170751555664_251710_174160547_n.jpg 

another puppet show coming up ?

c : @songinhyuk

395548_182353155204090_152170751555664_251691_1816312221_n.jpg

another bts of hwon and woon

417942_182354695203936_152170751555664_251698_343237232_n.jpg

430677_182354518537287_152170751555664_251695_146269937_n.jpg

396424_182354321870640_152170751555664_251694_433533309_n.jpg

408856_182353611870711_152170751555664_251692_1745672024_n.jpg 

DC ILWOO : 

tumblr_lyx8k3ma6w1r82xs0o1_500.jpg

cute1.jpg

I find the pic really cute and I cant help but share the pic... You could not tell that HGI is older than KSH, no age gap just cute little girl trying to be cute and and a young man that cant resist the cuteness.. Now, I could really really feel the chemistry seriously... alexus dear, can you please translate the captions... pretty please with cherry on top.

Cr DC

cute1-1-1.jpg

OMG, that was frickin hard. Haven't posted a pic, edited or translated Korean since who knows when. LOL! Think got the gist of it. So cute. I love them!! Thanks girl!

Cr. DC.

flowerboy..thanks for a puppet show pictures..they are playing a King and who??? Wol? I am wondering if LH making this show for Wol!! blush.gif Does Prince YM watching the show as well?? Oh dear..

1crazynyt..the more he try to ignor her the deeper feeling he has for her... :wub:alexus..HELP Please

*quoted image*

I find the pic really cute and I cant help but share the pic... You could not tell that HGI is older than KSH, no age gap just cute little girl trying to be cute and and a young man that cant resist the cuteness.. Now, I could really really feel the chemistry seriously... alexus dear, can you please translate the captions... pretty please with cherry on top.

Cr DC

I wonder how many children they are going to produce with Wol's puppy eyes and Hwon's vigor! I just can't help but to think:

(guys forgive me for thinking this early in the morning, I think this is the effect of enrolling in St. Soompi Academy)

Wol: Cheonha, let's go to bed now

Hwon: Andwe. I need to finish my work..

Wol: hhmmmm (puppy eyes)

Hwon: Don't look at me like that..

Wol: let's go.. hmmmm. (puppy eyes again)

Hwon: Araso.. :wub::wub:

*quoted image*

Cr DC

I wish these pictures would really happen in the drama! :/

I wonder how many children they are going to produce with Wol's puppy eyes and Hwon's vigor! I just can't help but to think

OMG, those lines would work so much better!!! Yes, yes!! I love it!!!! My mind wasn't deep in the gutter enough!! See 1Crazynyt, we are not alone!! Thank you gabjumz!!!

Ha ha Pach. I thought you wanted to be the fire fighter to put out the flames here?? See all you will create is more steam. Is it getting foggy in here?? :P IF you are going to put out the fire, make sure you bring some hot fire fighters as back up. Don't think you can handle the heat on your own girl!

blossomz Oh no, just picturing a stiff kiss is giving me a massive coronary. Stiff Korean Kiss should be banned from Kdrama. Let's get with the times. Yike-o-rama. :tears: Wait a minute, HGI IS married after all so she must be able to portray from life exerience what a passionate kiss and make out scene should be like. I have no doubt that KSH will knock our socks off so I hope HGI will deliver as well. I think KSH will be a good lead and bring out the best performance in HGI. Aja Aja for the EPIC KISS! (however you might be the smarter one by keeping your expectations low so if the Kiss is so so, the blow won't be so painful :( )

Hye peeps!

About the kiss. I guess we're gonna get 1 long passionate and maybe 2 pecks. Heck! Don't care lah! As long as we hv lots & lots of handholding, backhugging & eye-gazing.

But first must settle the amnesia problem. Or else we're only gonna see angry-staring & confused-gazing.

P/s: Want to type more. But IPhone keyboard is chinca inconvenient.

Later!

Written Preview for Episode 11 of MoonSun

Written preview for episode 11:

Wol still has no memory of her past. No matter how Hwon questions her, Wol can only answer that she does not know. Hwon continues to miss Yeon Woo. He takes out her final letter to him and reads again about how she is waiting for her father to bring her medicine which will make the pain go away and she will never see him again. Hwon starts to suspect the circumstances of Yeon Woo’s death and launches an investigation. He discovers that Yeon Woo’s grave has been touched, and her corpse is no longer in the coffin.

Bo Kyung has grown jealous and hateful towards Wol. Under dire circumstances, Wol is pushed out of the Palace and sent to live in the Infirmary (care house for contagious diseases and homeless patients). Yang Myung finds out through his source the infirmary where Wol is residing. Hwon is curious about Wol’s life after she is thrown out of the Palace. He disguises himself and leaves the Palace to check on her. He sees Yang Myung together with Wol, making him so angry that he summons Wol back to the Palace.

© 2012, 

ockoala. All rights reserved.

THIS line killed me

" He discovers that Yeon Woo’s grave has been touched, and her corpse is no longer in the coffin."

oh and we have a jealous king hehe

"He sees Yang Myung together with Wol, making him so angry that he summons Wol back to the Palace."

92c219e0gw1dpsjdwjishj.jpg

I wonder how many children they are going to produce with Wol's puppy eyes and Hwon's vigor! I just can't help but to think:

(guys forgive me for thinking this early in the morning, I think this is the effect of enrolling in St. Soompi Academy)

gabjumz what a brilliant idea. Yay!! I love that, hahahahahaha. You dont know how much.. If Hwon married Yoon U, they don't have this HEIR dilemma. I bet Yoon U would be preggy at a very young age. the problem that they would probably have is how to separate them or keep Hwon away from Yoon U till the consummation night..

alexus, I know I can always count on you.. Thanks mwahhhhh!!!

gabjumz what a brilliant idea. Yay!! I love that, hahahahahaha. You dont know how much.. If Hwon married Yoon U, they don't have this HEIR dilemma. I bet Yoon U would be preggy at a very young age. the problem that they would probably have is how to separate them or keep Hwon away from Yoon U till the consummation night..

alexus, I know I can always count on you.. Thanks mwahhhhh!!!

1crazynyt, thanks for the pics! You really make us crazy all day and night! hahhaha!

I decided to behave myself and concentrate on work today but because of your pics my brain has been set on gutter mode again! hahahha! I bet HS will definitely complain about the HEIRS. Not because of lacking of heir but because of having TOO MUCH!!! Hahhaha!

Thanks Leslie_lei for the written preview! Do you think guys we can be able to see the KISS tonight? I just can't imagine the kiss of JEALOUS HWON :wink (I believe gutter girls will surely understand what I mean) :wub::wub: