[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest kdramaddiction

As I've noticed and based from my personal experience, there is a BIG difference between watching it raw and watching it with subtitle because we cannot judge the person's acting fairly without UNDERSTANDING THE SCENES. I must admit that I appreciated HGI's acting more when I watched it with sub. I was hooked in episode 7 during the conversation with NY at the port. Then I started to question, why those people are criticizing her? I find her acting sensible at all and in fact love her in episode 8.

For me, there is no better person for the role of Wol aside from HGI!.

Agree with you.. First time I watched it without eng sub, and I kind not get the feeling.. But when I watched again with the eng sub, I found myself even cry along with her..  Well, I think people shall stop critized her and try to appreciate her acting..

And YEEESSS, right now, I can't see someone better as Wol aside from Han Ga In :wub:

Just read the article about lee min ho's first kiss...

Soooooo funny...

And his proposal to Yoo Jung...!

I wish he had said be together, rather than work together... That would have been Sassoo sweet...!

The tale of fox child couple together...!

Aaahhh wish come true....

But then I'm torn now

seeing how cute yoo Jung and Jin goo is also...!

Aahhhhhhhhhhh....

http://kpopfever.com/2012/01/lee-min-ho-the-moon-my-first-kiss-was-with-kim-yoo-jung/

Enough of the bad news…. Let’s cheer up the mood with these… :wub:

Acting Won Praise for Acting Getting More Perfect..

Actress Han Ga In is putting in 100% into acting for MBC TV Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon Embracing the Sun.

In the drama, the mysterious shaman Won played by Han Ga In, was caught into the palace as the shaman who serves as good luck charm. In the process, in order to catch the Wol who is playing by Han Ga In, t...he gang of astronomy master tracked Wol covertly, and finally kidnapped her to palace. Wol who is help in the palace was even slapped in the face by state shaman of Seongsucheong, experiencing the viscous palace entering ceremony.

But her misfortune does not stop here. In episode 9 of The Moon Embracing the Sun broadcast on February 1st, 2012, Wol becomes the shaman that adsorbs the unluckiness after the projection of Yoon Dae Hyung, but Lee Hwon misunderstands that she deliberately gets close to him, and locks her inside the secret prison of Seongsucheong.

In the prison, Won is facing the crisis of been branded with words on her forehead and expelled from palace. Han Ga In who is held in an abandoned prison, is in sad and despair state due to the fear and anxiety in the heart, and the refusal of Lee Hwon towards her, her delicate emotional changes become more mature. Especially Han Ga-in is not only been locked up, gets a slap in the face, but also faces the danger of forehead branded with words. Han Ga In is playing the role Wol sternly without fear, leading the the applauses by the crews.

The suffering history of Han Ga In is broadcast on episode 9 of The Moon Embracing the Sun broadcast on February 1st, 2012.

source; TVDaily via @DramaAsian http://asian-drama.org/

-------------------------

KIM SOO HYUN shows his good manners on the set of The Moon Embracing the Sun [ 해를 품은 달 ].

Actor Kim Soo Hyun of the MBC drama ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ was the focus of ‘Good Day’ aired on the 1st. The Kim Soo Hyun on the set was playful and considerate and it was clear he energized mood on the set.

Kim Soo Hyun was filming the king’s procession scene. Over 300 extras were on the set to... film this scene and Kim Soo Hyun was on a standby for the filming on the king’s palanquin.

The filming was going well until one of the horses excreted and the scene had to be filmed again.

When the NG was announced Kim Soo Hyun quickly got off the palanquin and helped the filming staffs with the moving of the palanquin. Song Jae Rim who plays the body guard of the king also helped out with the move.

Afterwards on every shoot Kim Soo Hyun continually said “I’m sorry” every time he got on and off the palanquin, showing his appreciation for the extras and the filming staffs.

On this episode of ‘Good Day’, actresses Han Ga In and Kim Yoo Jung have also been featured.

Image: MBC ‘Good Day’

Source: TV Report via Nate via http://kpopfever.com/

i know i'm in love with this drama when i find it's really hard to finish ep8... kept clicking the pause button... not because it was boring... but because i didn't want to finish it so soon.. it'll be hard waiting for new ep... thx god ep9 will be aired tonight...

Guest Greenrose934

Many people love to criticized maybe too free or too stress they need to venge their anger on something to let go steam, instead of enjoy the dramas they start to judge in the end they do not know what is the story of the drama is all about.

SHUT UP!!! if you find so many faults with all actors just switch off the TV and go to sleep!!!!

Hahahahah ! Yeah you're right!!

I think everyone in this drama 's doing very well we can see from all the kids even grandma queen ,& NY ... HGI & KSH ....too, I love to watch them all ...

Hello baduy & Auntimame

OMG its so busy on the online live streaming that my pc scream is freezing the whole time :o...So annoyinggggggg

But have a well enjoyed TMTETS ep 9.....I'm actually a bit afraid cuz of the angst....Are there more people who are also afraid cuz of the angst that has yet to come upon YW and HW???

Guest aizamia83

arghhhhh heart breaking moment... :'( 

Yang Myung :

I dont care about

power

or money

I just wish for this one person..

there is this woman that I would really want to meet

Im just worried that she might not recognize me

or might choose someone else

or that I might loose her again

Thank you writers. Finally more screen time for Il Woo and more complex scenes. OMG, he's getting better and better. Seriously, he's getting into his character more and more. Prince Yang Myung, I love you wub.gif

Evil queen dowager is plotting something against our prince :/

----------

Poor Wol's mum... she misses her daughter so much while Wol is longing for her mum too :( Yeom is missing his sister too... so touching scene...

Secret of Han Ga In Bun Feet – Duck Feather

In the MBC’s Good Day program on February 1st, 2012, the production team visited the filming set of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, and happened to capture the scene of Han Ga In’s bun feet, arousing curiosity.

Han Ga In expressed that this is her personal X-Files, the duck feather socks. She said, “It’s very warming. Just that it makes the feet looks like a bun. And can’t wear the regular leather shoe, so now wearing men’s leather she.” She also explained the structure of the socks, saying that because it’s wide, inside also contains the pocket-used hand warming pad.

Yoon Seung Ah who looked at Han Ga In from the side said, “Through the whole filming set, the person who wears the most, the first is Yeon Woo, the second is Yang Myung.”

Credit: asian-drama

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

The next two parts.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/flsism

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/flslp3

I missed the preview, so i am unable to spoil with the preview. All i know is,

Yeom found the letter in the preview for ep 10. And Wol is starting to question her identity.

And gosh, todays ep made me think that BK is gonna be the one that recognises Yeonwoo. She is totally gonna recognise Yeonwoo.

Darn. Hmm, Am i the only one that thinks today's ep is a little boring? there wasn't much development, all about thinking of Yeonwoo and Wol.

Haish!!

Stupid BK fury.gif! Why la you have to appear at that such a crucial moment ??? What a pain in the neck!

Now we have to wait another 23 hours!

Overall, very good Ep. More screen time for other actors. Am not complaining, but I wish Hwon + Wol have more screen time together. Maybe PD Nims are saving the moment for tomorrow :) [fingers crossed]

Edit :: I don't know, but everytime Hwon + Wol appear together, I have these goosebumps. Haish! Really intense.

It was nice to see the Heo family dealing with their grief over YW. It's pretty obvious they haven't moved on from that chapter in their lives yet. Me think we'll keep seeing the young YW until someone from her past (except S and NY) discovers that she actually survived.

hey guys thanks for the update!

im assuming they didn't show the preview?hoping there'll be lots of hwon and wol moments for us to spazz about tomorrow! :wub: :wub:

loveuloveme,do u mean watching live?the link is provided in the previous page.:)